Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions (69622 Views)

President Buhari Latest Message To Nigerians / 3 Surprising Things Abubakar Shekau Said In Latest Message / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by alexdan1881: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan
I have learnt not to look up to any man, except he is taller than I, or to look down on a fellow mortal, except I am admiring his shoes. GEJ.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3127975885

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by dunkem21(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2016
grin ..My Hero ..

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Ahmadie(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by mbhs139(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.

257 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Abatsam111(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Quotable quote
Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by StefanSalvatore: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Wise words

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by kossyablaze(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Please come and handle our dying economy!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by orobs93(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Yeye
Will always smell

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by rheether(f): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Shoes don do Jona strong things before ooo.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by PRYCE(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2016
Abeg Jonathan don't talk about Any Arms Scandal!... Or is it #ArmsScam

I dey beg you... Just maintain the silence!

Let em APC sycophants Ask Em questions and provide answers themselves!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by EdCure: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Mtchww!
Clueless, incompetent and reckless drunkard.

The grand patron of corrupt rascals.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by meccuno: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:
Mtchww!

then later, your likes would demand respect for buhari

285 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Hitback2back: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Chai!!! School good, book good, knowledge good, wisdom good!!!

If you lack all of these you are a total mess.

As far as am concern even his enemies and haters will wish they had made this quotes....

School good ooooooooooooooo

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by EdCure: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2016
PRYCE:
Abeg Jonathan don't talk about Any Arms Scandal!
I dey beg you... Just maintain the silence
Why you go want your chief thief to talk?
What does a well known thief have to say that can invalidate the loads of overwhelming evidence against him?

When the time comes, he will be forced to talk. He can't be silent for too long.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by PRYCE(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:

Why you go want your chief thief to talk?
What does a well known thief have to say that can invalidate the loads of overwhelming evidence against him?
You Obviously don't know what silence does... I do!

So call him whatever you want. Thief is an understatement!

Keep Whining, Keep the Anger levels Up... When it becomes too much to bear, Please take Em EL-Rufai and Oshiomohle's way out!

Or keep your comments to yourself! Bless You!

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by EdCure: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2016
meccuno:
Respect is not demanded. Respect is earned.

The likes of GEJ can only demand respect from gullible plonkers like you.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Akosxxx(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2016
EdCure:

Respect is not demanded. Respect is earned.

The likes of GEJ can only demand respect from gullible plonkers like you.
WORD UP!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Topeakintola: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Lalasticlala front page

Even ibos are now complaining

Aye Jona ti baje lolzzzz

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by hardywaltz(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Heroic Olé

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Topeakintola: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2016
Of course he is your hero

Lolzz

Is Dasuki your second hero??

What part of Nigeria are you from?

dunkem21:
grin ..My Hero ..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by LesbianBoy(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2016
dunkem21:
grin ..My Hero ..

Why call Gej your hero Stingy boy angry lets share jor.....OUR HERO! grin grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by maestroferddi: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari should man up and face the challenges of the office he so laboriously agitated for than using the endless talk on the past administration to deflect attention from what is otherwise an ineffectual government.

If he wants a tutorial on how to run a democratic government, he should be direct about it by asking than using oblique methods...

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by asadike(f): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Thk u gej, u are too blessed to be cursed indeed. Because of u,baboons and dogs were not soaked in blood. U did ur best for dis country even though our current minister of petroleum tried his best to inhibit your fight against boko haram, your wife called on God and today karma is following our minister of petroleum back to back.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Aufbauh(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2016
You better look up to Buhari as he is obviously taller than you in all respect and look down on irredentist supporters to admire their protesting shoes cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by mbhs139(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2016
You know, I just marveled at the people deifying GEJ, particularly those that are saying he should remain silent and not speak on the arms deal scandal. Like I stated earlier, this Arms Deal issue alone is enough to rubbish whatever he may lay claim to as his achievements as a former president of this nation. He should just clear the air once and for all. Perhaps I'm too hasty.

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by LordAdam: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
mbhs139:
Sir, for whatever it is you may have achieved as the President of this country,all the revelations from this Arms Deal is going to rubbish it if you don't come out to explain your role in all these. Giving the number of collateral damages done to our military, you need to speak up sir.

Thank you.

EdCure:
Mtchww!

I have one question for two of you. Should PMB be blamed for Fayemi budgeting N800m to renovate website?

Dasuki received money to prosecute a war and he shared it frivolously, and you want to blame GEJ. Should we also blame GEJ for the N1t that got lost under Lamorde's EFCC?

The thunder when go strike una for this hypocrisy dey receive combined instruction from Zeus, Sango and Amadioha!

-Lord

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by tsdarkside(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2016
the clown-in-chief,his royal cluenessless,baron sai clueless......idioot....what an pvssy.....am sure he is always wearing women under-pantis..

stvpid assshole... angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by sweetgala(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2016
meccuno:

Respect is earned, Jonathan has not earned it when all reason is applied

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by mycar: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2016
. . . . . . . . . . . looking for the meaning of the word, silent is golden

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions by Starttell: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.