Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange (1580 Views)

Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by ebiscoshadrack1: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2016
No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Anger

A former Niger Delta warlord, Government Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo, has shunned the order of a Federal High Court in Lagos to unconditionally appear today to answer a 40-count of alleged N13bn fraud levelled against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

While all his co-accused, including a former Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, Patrick Akpobolokemi, were present in court, only Tompolo failed to appear later he said no one can aresst me even
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/no-one-can-arrest-me-not-even-nigerian.html#sthash.KpPaz6hf.dpuf
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by Elosky20: 8:51am On Jan 16, 2016
who cares
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by northvietnam(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Tell them
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by divinehand2003(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Pikin wey say mama nor go sleep, him self nor go sleep too oooo
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by jascon1(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Arrogance and pride. I remember Idi Amin, Sadam Hussein and Gadaffi
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by Abatsam111(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2016
He thinks so
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by autotrader014(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Abatsam111 post=42023476][/quote]

Go try luck.. Body go tell una grin
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by autotrader014(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Pikin wey say mama nor go sleep, him self nor go sleep too oooo

Mama wey say pikin no go sleep, she too no go sleep..
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by ERAKAMUS: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2016
YES OOOO

OYA BULL.ARI SEND YA DAURA SS FAST.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by princemillla(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2016
I am waiting for feedback from FG.

Most of this militants see themselves like gods.

Candid advice to govt tompolo, pls go make ur self available in response to court summons.

The sitting president is a retired soldier oo. What happens to odi comes to mind tho

1 Like

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by babyfaceafrica: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2016
Fake news

1 Like

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by kossyablaze(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2016
jascon1:
Exclude Gadaffi...He is and was a great man!
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by Ndywin: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2016
jascon1:

If you commended Buhari for disobeying the courts, but you are now condemning Tompolo for disobeying the court, then you are worse than an slowpoke.

Buhari has made the disobedience of court order a very fashionable thing to do . Nigerians have started learning from him .

Very soon nobody will obey the courts anymore.

Anarchy is looming.

3 Likes

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by HtwoOw: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Really ?

That remains to be seen

Unless of course he did not say it
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by yemmynoni: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Na like film e go be for your eyes

1 Like

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by jascon1(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Oh, I see that you did a research on my previous posts. Bro, I never judged in my comment. I only made references to ppl who exhibited such attitudes in our history. It hasn't come to the point of cursing yet. Hush!!!
And, did you say anarchy? Can u tell me what form of governance we had for 16 years, pls?
Ndywin:

If you commended Buhari for disobeying the courts, but you are now condemning Tompolo for disobeying the court, then you are worse than an slowpoke.

Buhari has made the disobedience of court order a very fashionable thing to do . Nigerians have started learning from him .

Very soon nobody will obey the courts anymore.

Anarchy is looming.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by jascon1(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
Exclude Gadaffi...He is and was a great man!
is and was?
When I said arrogance, I never referred to this achievements. He might have achieved a lot of great things, but he was arrogant.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by aktolly54(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2016
But God can
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2016
jascon1:
...comparing Tompolo with Sadam, Gadaffi and Idi Amin of Uganda is an hyperbole. Compare him with Lawrence Anini,the thief from Benin...
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by seunowa(f): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Op is an educated idiot,stupid and someone with zero future...fake news
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by ANBAKO: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2016
But Nigerian Government can kill you.

Ask...Togo!!!!

Do good for good to come your way
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2016
On whose lands will the war be fought,
His war ships will only make him easily identifiable like a sitting duck by fighter jets.
Highest our loss will be is swamp and land installations
Believe me tompolo can't even fight delta state not to talk of the federal republic of Nigeria.
What the government is cautious of is loss of innocent lives, not a nonentity like Tompolo
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange by Basic123: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Go and ask Nnamdi foolisdi kanu whats up.

(1) (Reply)

CRACKDOWN: Buhari Government Targets Opposition Voices On Social Media / Unconfirmed Reports Claims That Lara Oshiomhole Has Filed For Divorce / Buhari Overstated His Ability To Stop Terrorism.......british Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.