Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale (2850 Views)

Cashew Nut,bitter Kola,ginger , soya beans, Kola Nut And Garri For Sale / Moringa For Sale In Large Quantity / Cashew Nut And Soya Beans, maize For Sale, need buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale by divineappo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okeyprime:
Dried moringa leaf (powdered form) needed. Please quote best price per kg and contact details.

Kind regards
we have dry moringa leaf powder. Mail me; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com , we will deliver to your address. Payment on delivery. Send me email me for price
Re: Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale by Abiolaifarms: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Energy2015:
Gdm we dont deliver,you come to pick them up.We can meet ur demand. Soya beans #110k per tonne.Maize #62k. You cal also on 07082638957

Can I get 2000tons of white dry maize before next Wednesday?
Re: Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale by ifegbo1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine,cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver.

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000.

Hope hearing from you soon.

BEST REGARDS,

Ifeanyi Egbo

MD/CEO
EGBOGU VENTURES
egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.com
+2347064586430
Re: Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale by inspirational93: 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Energy2015:
Clean dried Ginger,Soya Beans,dried white Maize and dried Moringa seed are very much available for pick up at a good price for ready buyers only.If interested pls call 07082638957 for further inquiries.Pls note Only serious business minded buyers will be given attention.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale by loshybab(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2020
divineappo:
we have dry moringa leaf powder. Mail me; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com , we will deliver to your address. Payment on delivery. Send me email me for price

Do u still sell DRIED powdered Moringa leaf? Where is your location?
Re: Seesame,ginger,soya Beans,maize,Raw cashew nut and Moringa for sale by divineappo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
loshybab:

Do u still sell DRIED powdered Moringa leaf? Where is your location?
yes,

Lagos
where are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broiler Chicken Market needed. / Incredible! See How This Paw-paw Tree Shows That With God, Nothing Is Impossible / Catfish Fingerlings Suppliers Needed Urgently In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.