Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? (1305 Views)

Is Investing In Nairabet A Good Business Venture? / Dangote And Femi Otedola Watching Arsenal Game In London / Invest 1m In Nollywood Movies And Make 500k - 1m In Just 1 Month (proof inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? by AmazonKindle: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2016
dear nairalanders

I want to ask if I can stake for only 1 game only,like say chelsea vs Manchester.

also if am allow to stake Chelsea will win,Manchester will win and both of them will draw with one account at the same time.

pls any one with the idea am asking for?
Re: Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? by mymadam(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2016
AmazonKindle:
dear nairalanders

YOUR QUESTIONS

1. I want to ask if I can stake for only 1 game only,like say chelsea vs Manchester.

2. also if am allow to stake Chelsea will win,Manchester will win and both of them will draw with one account at the same time.

MY ANSWERS

1. Yes, you can
2. Yes, you can but... are you well-informed about Arbitrage?

Good luck.
Re: Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? by AmazonKindle: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2016
mymadam:

MY ANSWERS

1. Yes, you can
2. Yes, you can but are you well-informed about Arbitrage?

Good luck.
what arbitrage?in economics is benefit of spreading your resource.

I don't know what it mean in nairabet tho
Re: Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? by eedriyz(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2016
Yes now. That's the norm
Re: Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? by mymadam(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2016
AmazonKindle:
what arbitrage?in economics is benefit of spreading your resource.

I don't know what it mean in nairabet tho

For arbitrage betting, you do what you said in your Question 2, but with different bookies. You're guaranteed to win... no matter the final result. However, please note that Arbitrage betting with the same bookie guarantees a loss! I'm sorry I can't go into details right now but a little research will put you through. Cheers. Over & out.
Re: Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? by AmazonKindle: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
mymadam:

For arbitrage betting, you do what you said in your Question 2, but with different bookies. You're guaranteed to win... no matter the final result. However, please note that Arbitrage betting with the same bookie guarantees a loss! I'm sorry I can't go into details right now but a little research will put you through. Cheers. Over & out.
my number is 08067704237 flash me i will call back or add me on whatsapp...just a tiny question I will be true
Re: Can I Bet Just 1 Game In Nairabet? by bedfordng(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
AmazonKindle:
dear nairalanders

I want to ask if I can stake for only 1 game only,like say chelsea vs Manchester.

also if am allow to stake Chelsea will win,Manchester will win and both of them will draw with one account at the same time.

you can do that on their online platform. Offline agent does not allow staking one game.

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are Still Struggling To Make Money Online / If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You / Ways To Find Investors For Your New Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.