Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone (12099 Views)

People Mistake This Innjoo Phone For Samsung Galaxy 8: Will You Buy? / Read This Before You Buy Innjoo Max3 / NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Op hasn't provide links, or where those persons complained about the phone. Don't you think some persons will see it as spoiling market for the company? Yes I agree he might have issues but there are no proves to justify his claim. secondly his heading should be centered on his experience pending when he comes out with facts. Anybody can compose a message and post it on this forum what he or she experienced with a brand without facts yet we just believe them easily. I might say don't buy gionee or Samsung phones again because of my personal interest to promote my company's brand. it's called demarketing if I am not mistaken

links and prove you said.
Read wella. Visit their Forum Via innjoo.com and see what am saying. Do i need to put links?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
BustScam:

Really, do they have a base in Lagos?

lol, see this one.
Must they have office in lagos.

Btw All tecno accessories are available.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:
Here we go again, complaints upon complaints upon complaints

do you use innjoo
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oladipupo22:

Sharrap, where were you when bloggers were shouting that you should buy from ONLY those who have an established customer relationship centers in Nigeria like
Bro, somewhere in Nigeria.
I dont Know innjoo is like this.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
greenhulk:

I'm not saying injoo make bad or good phones, but comparing a simple 32mb ram phone and 3.2 inch screen like Nokia asha 200 with a smartphone is simply silly. What do u expect? A phone with less features will definitely last longer than a phone with with 5 inch glass screen and lots of features. Between a toyota corolla and a range rover sport which do u think will stand a test of time? If u drop a Nokia 3310 all u have to do is pick it up, put the battery back and cover it, power it on and it will be good to go. Try that with a galaxy s6 and u will be spending nothing less than 20k in repairs. Does that mean Nokia 3310 is better?

Only a dumb will compare them.
We arent comparing.

Just acknowlegde the fact she said.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
ritababe:

lol who be bro

lol.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
honsule:
I bought innjoo Note from Jumia last year.the menu button just stopped working,i later saw colour stuff by the side of the screen. it was so annoying. I took it for repairs, calibrator of course, they couldn't get it. i wanted to sell it as scrap for 7k the guy wasn't ready to give me the money. i later called Innjoo C.C Lagos i was told they have collection centre in Abuja. i quickly took the phone there. After like 2 weeks, i eventually got the phone. everything was changed and it was working perfectly. FOR FREE. I didn't pay a dime

But one thing i don't like about the Phone is: it keeps duplicating and multiplying apps icons. u will see BBM icon like 3 places, likewise whatsapp. and once u uninstalled one icon , you have uninstalled your app, you have to download and install afresh, that alone made me to sell the phone with immediate alacrity.
Though i still have their Innjoo leap.I hardly use it...
FOR NOW Team Gionee cool cool cool

thats the mistake of Life i did.

Did the engineer open the phone.

Coz when i call the C.c
i was asked if the phone has been open, amd i said yes.

And she said. I will fix it for 6.5k
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
chydel:

I had similar experience, bought Innjoo i1s at N9,999 on Jumia Nov 2014 black Friday, two months later, water accidentally spilled on it, on getting to Innjoo office in Ikeja, I was told it's repair will cost me N9,000. Imagine that undecided
In fact Innjoo na bastardbastard lipsrsealed

Real Bastard.

I will never Tecno in my Life again. Now I get the fact that there phone are expensive.

If you go for Innjoo coz its cheap. You're OYO
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Joel3(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
I use injoo phone for over 4months now. no issue or whatsoever. I only have problem with the camera quality.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Team tecno jor
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by donpata(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Op hasn't provide links, or where those persons complained about the phone. Don't you think some persons will see it as spoiling market for the company? Yes I agree he might have issues but there are no proves to justify his claim. secondly his heading should be centered on his experience pending when he comes out with facts. Anybody can compose a message and post it on this forum what he or she experienced with a brand without facts yet we just believe them easily. I might say don't buy gionee or Samsung phones again because of my personal interest to promote my company's brand. it's called demarketing if I am not mistaken
bros which one be ur own nahh? park well abeg. If i have a bomb i go blow those guys out of naija. u need links? check my profile and c my posts on like 3 threads abt that useless crap called innjoo. since november 2015 theyve been turning me here and there till now abt the callibrator. they claim theyve not recieved supplies yet. thats at their Abuja office. Ive used tecno and i only dumped them not coz they are problematic but cos i needed new specs. My bros has been using infinix zero for abt 2yrs naw with no issues.

Point is even on JUMIA go and check the reviews. Innjoo products are craps. Sell me their tab 4 2k i wont collect. Nonsense and ingredient phone maker. Ordinarily, a serious phone maker who notice that a particular product has overwhelming problems needs to recall it. ask customers to return it, probably add a little change to collect a better 1. but since anything goes in Naija, they keep marketing their rubbish. I also blame JUMIA for patronizing them.

For me, any lowend phone i wanna purchase henceforth must have a customer service center in my state. I will thus stick with Tecno, infinix or gionee.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
donpata:

bros which one be ur own nahh? park well abeg. If i have a bomb i go blow those guys out of naija. u need links? check my profile and c my posts on like 3 threads abt that useless crap called innjoo. since november 2015 theyve been turning me here and there till now abt the callibrator. they claim theyve not recieved supplies yet. thats at their Abuja office. Ive used tecno and i only dumped them not coz they are problematic but cos i needed new specs. My bros has been using infinix zero for abt 2yrs naw with no issues.

Point is even on JUMIA go and check the reviews. Innjoo products are craps. Sell me their tab 4 2k i wont collect. Nonsense and ingredient phone maker. Ordinarily, a serious phone maker who notice that a particular product has overwhelming problems needs to recall it. ask customers to return it, probably add a little change to collect a better 1. but since anything goes in Naija, they keep marketing their rubbish. I also blame JUMIA for patronizing them.

For me, any lowend phone i wanna purchase henceforth must have a customer service center in my state. I will thus stick with Tecno, infinix or gionee.
prove it first not dem say dem say mata. You are first person am seeing complaining of innjoo here
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

links and prove you said.
Read wella. Visit their Forum Via innjoo.com and see what am saying. Do i need to put links?
What if I tell my experience of samsung galaxy 6 that the phone is quack what would you say?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

lemme discourage them. Am helping their A$$. How will i fix a phone i bought for 18k for about 9k (T.fare included)

Go too There forum via innjoo.com and see what am saying.
Why don't you complain there instead of this forum?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by ritababe(f): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
Speak only what you know miss.

Which China have you used that didn't last?

infinix hot,
tecno H6, p5.
Gionee p2,
itel prime tab and itel 1501.
Infinix hot 2.
Lg also
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Tallesty1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
ritababe:

infinix hot,
tecno H6, p5.
Gionee p2,
itel prime tab and itel 1501.
Infinix hot 2.
Lg also
All the phones you listed here are crap. Try midrange phones from xiaomi, lenovo, meizu, etc and you will withdraw your previous comment.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by ritababe(f): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
All the phones you listed here are crap. Try midrange phones from xiaomi, lenovo, meizu, etc and you will withdraw your previous comment.

i've use lenovo android still the same
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Tallesty1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
ritababe:

i've use lenovo android still the same
You don't get it my dear.

We have entry level smartphone, midrange smartphone and then flagship smartphone.

All of them perform based on their specifications and level, and entry level cannot compare to a midrange, likewise a midrange to a flagship.

Chinese android phones are my favorite, when I say Chinese, I mean established brands like the ones I mentioned in my previous comment.

And No, I don't use Tecno. If you see me with one then it's obviously for a review here
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by oketoyinboshola(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
ritababe:
Is not only innjoo, all phone from china none of them they last, i use my nokia for 5 years, and since i've been using different smartphone for three years now none of them have live upto a year.
Smart phones are not meant to be use for 2 - 5 yrs.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by BustScam: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

lol, see this one.
Must they have office in lagos.

Btw All tecno accessories are available.

You be seller?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by honsule(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

thats the mistake of Life i did.

Did the engineer open the phone.

Coz when i call the C.c
i was asked if the phone has been open, amd i said yes.

And she said. I will fix it for 6.5k

yes o. In fact, 2 different people opened the phone and before i gave it at their Collection centre in Abuja. Especially the screen aspect, i was thinking they will charge me. But all was fixed FREE. But i can never buy Innjoo fone again.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Neckyblue(f): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
When u buy fire phone what do u expect? Innjoo is still ok. U can buy Samsung s6 today ND tomorrow issue dey does Dat make them bastard. If u don't want issue step up to high level. Atleast when u buy phone worth of 100k we go understand. grin grin
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joel3:
I use injoo phone for over 4months now. no issue or whatsoever. I only have problem with the camera quality.
wait until it got damaged and you will have to fix it with huge amount of money
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
donpata:

Thats the point. Crap phone.

If its not Tecno, Infinix or Gionee.
Its not making sense
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What if I tell my experience of samsung galaxy 6 that the phone is quack what would you say?
Bro, Stop defending this shit.
We all know the phone is crap.

So are you comparing Samsung to Innjoo. Even If Someone said its quack, Thousands of people will have already stood against him and said No.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
Smart phones are not meant to be use for 2 - 5 yrs.
so how many Years. 1yrs or 2yrs.
What are you even saying
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
honsule:

yes o. In fact, 2 different people opened the phone and before i gave it at their Collection centre in Abuja. Especially the screen aspect, i was thinking they will charge me. But all was fixed FREE. But i can never buy Innjoo fone again.
you bought it from jumia right.
Or do you present for them anything. Pls explain more.
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

do you use innjoo

tis not only innjoo, it is Chinju

#teamtecno
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
habeeblai244:

Bro, Stop defending this shit.
We all know the phone is crap.

So are you comparing Samsung to Innjoo. Even If Someone said its quack, Thousands of people will have already stood against him and said No.
thousands.will still defend innjoo too anytime anyday
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

lol. I bet you know the truth.

Btw Do you sleep on Nairaland
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2016
habeeblai244:

lol. I bet you know the truth.

Btw Do you sleep on Nairaland
why should I sleep on Nairaland? Your so called sammy is loosing it's grip gradually
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by donpata(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

You Lie!! Even the Customer care reps can't. Seems u are an Agent of Innjoo. Just walk into their Customer care centre and talk abt callibration issues especially 4 innjoo fire, u will observe its a purewater problem with their devices. Even the Customer care rep i called b4 going there accepted it was a "general" problem. Next time u wanna defend them, i will pee on ur brain. Unfortunately, they appear not to have a Customer relation presence online.. Hence, all our rants dont reach them. Imagine!! Dumb company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genius Android Phone From Glo / 2go Version 3.7 Now Available For All Devices. / As A Firefighter Battling Epileptic Power Supply, What Phone Do You Recommend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.