Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone (12244 Views)

People Mistake This Innjoo Phone For Samsung Galaxy 8: Will You Buy? / Read This Before You Buy Innjoo Max3 / NTEL Now Available In Lagos And Working On Innjoo Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Airborne02:
fix u say... I just look d yeye woman abi na c.c. I waka vex go buy tecno j7 clean fone nice apecs bt d ba3 no b here always charging... Dat injoo no reach a week self for #23.500 i will still visit them tomorrow devil bless her mke she smile for me again... I go drop am collect my moni shikenan.
i dont even get money now.
After 6.5k for fixing. Will have to travel to lagos to do that
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Airborne02(m): 12:38am On Jan 18, 2016
habeeblai244:

i dont even get money now.
After 6.5k for fixing. Will have to travel to lagos to do that
mine is down here in port Harcourt.. Beta dem giv me new one or refund my moni ibwkll sell it asap self from d case
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by encryptjay(m): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2016
habeeblai244:

people wont just learn from other Ordeal. Innjoo is a crap
I tell thee wink

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Airborne02:
mine is down here in port Harcourt.. Beta dem giv me new one or refund my moni ibwkll sell it asap self from d case
better. But i dont want to.
At least I can take call and listen to music. Coz people wont buy it that much coz of its problem tho its very neat
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by mosjames: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
I was told not to settle for less
Tecno over Injoo anyday anytime
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
mosjames:
I was told not to settle for less
Tecno over Injoo anyday anytime
yeah. Many people go for innjoo coz its cheap.
Forgetting tecno that is expensive got quality shi.t
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by mosjames: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
habeeblai244:

yeah. Many people go for innjoo coz its cheap.
Forgetting tecno that is expensive got quality shi.t
Quality, Affordable and Durable phones grin
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by daphid25(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Airborne02:
fix u say... I just look d yeye woman abi na c.c. I waka vex go buy tecno j7 clean fone nice apecs bt d ba3 no b here always charging... Dat injoo no reach a week self for #23.500 i will still visit them tomorrow devil bless her mke she smile for me again... I go drop am collect my moni shikenan.
You shoud have known that Injoo phones are shi.t
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by osenbarak: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2016
If and only if you added just a little more cash, you would have bought the C8 that would give you rest of mind.

Airborne02:
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Airborne02(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
daphid25:

well thanks dat she neva even dare me to make noie i met d so damn agent.. I ask for my moni she refused so i cause wahala. Broke the sales glass nd remove another fone. I tot she would have call anyone to face me.. I wil neva buy anything with dat brand name innjoo even na free i will sell it..
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Airborne02(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
daphid25:

i took my soja boi along so she reaponded by fire by force.. We got anoda thou i just hav to manage d infinix hot2
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Jodesky(m): 4:07am On Feb 05, 2016
My horrible experience with innjoo fire.
I bought the innjoo fire in Abuja last November and my principal reason was my misplaced perception of innjoo's expertise in power banks with the awesome advertised capacity of the innjoo fire.
Lo and behold, the battery life is highly exaggerated as the battery runs down like leaking pipe.

My worst experience came this January when the touchpad started failing. I thot it was a joke but its real. Now the search began. The innjoo office in Abuja is a collection centre where it will take 3 weeks. So I came to Lagos visiting and decided to locate their ikeja office which turned out to be another collection office but this time 2 weeks. And I had to return to Abuja in 5 days.

So I had to enter computer village and after hours of search, got the calibrator replaced for 3,500.

Now the phone is on the 'disposal' mode.

The sense of my story is clear: Innjoo Fire is a disaster on all fronts. Everything about it is fake. If you still want to buy, do not pretend you were not warned.
Its a no go!
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Nsonaso(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2016
habeeblai244:
I feel Like crying Now. Innjoo Nah Bastard. My Brother Run for Yah Life when you see innjoo Device.

I bought my Innjoo Fire Last Year from Jumia. Am feeling Like a king, Press my Fire all day. Playing Awesome games, You know why?
I got 2gb Ram and 2500mah battery.

After 3months, my phone started developing fault, The minimizing pad didnt work for about 3days. I was scared since i read it on Nairaland that innjoo Office was closed coz they produced substandard phone.
Again After 2weeks, my phone started operating Itself. Yes!
I woke up one morning my Fire has already unlocked itself, Playing an HD movie. I left the batterry on 88%, it was already 41%

The mistake of Life i did was I didnt Return the phone to Jumia to Fix it. My friends Convience me not to coz His friend did that and got back his phone after 3month.

I thought i can just take this to qualify Engineers and fixed this with just about N2500 at maximum. I took my Fire to about 5 engineer, None of them could find the Calibrator.
Someone On Nairaland told me, They got office in Lagos only, I have to go to lagos to fix it.
Am Done!
I wait wait and wait maybe the Calibrator and other spare parts will be available to other state in some time since it was just a Phone lunched 4month ago.

Until Now, I decided to dig up some info about Innjoo. With google I got innjoo Office Number in Lagos. I also visited their Online forum.
Chai, Come and see complain, Even those that are not in Nigeria, 70% of the forum is full of complains.

I called innjoo office this morning and I was told by the agent, It will cost me N6500 to fix it, and also i will have to come to Lagos.

I feel like crying, But as in Man nah. I wont. Am a student, where will i get N6500. Even if I get that, I will rather keep it and contribute to it and later buy Infinix or Gionee.
If Ordinary Calibrator is fixed with N6500, How much will they fix screen. N10,000 i guess sad

For the past 4month. All i do is recieve calls and play music. Nothing more, The phone will keep pressing itself.

Summary of my Write up .
- Dont Buy Innjoo product, Pls go for Infinix and Gionee. They are also cheep.

I know some here also will want to share his/her own ordeal

I dont know, if someone can move it to front page.
Sorry for your loss bro but here is the truth, and I've told our Nigerian brothers and sisters countless times...... Spec Sheet isn't equal to Quality and Standard (High Specifications = / = Quality and Standard)

4GB RAM + 128GB ROM + 5.5 IPS/Amoled Screen + 3.5 GHz Hexa Core CPU + Mali/PowerVR/Adreno T2G7mp60 + Finger print + 30000mAh Battery = / = (Not equal to Quality and Standard)
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by habeeblai244(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nsonaso:

Sorry for your loss bro but here is the truth, and I've told our Nigerian brothers and sisters countless times...... Spec Sheet isn't equal to Quality and Standard (High Specifications = / = Quality and Standard)

4GB RAM + 128GB ROM + 5.5 IPS/Amoled Screen + 3.5 GHz Hexa Core CPU + Mali/PowerVR/Adreno T2G7mp60 + Finger print + 30000mAh Battery = / = (Not equal to Quality and Standard)
yes bro. Have learnt alot.
Thanks
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by keassy: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
I da use innjoo max for 3mouth na no falt if innjoo Bleep up for one phone that noean say them go Bleep up for the rest
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by FaithJacobson(m): 1:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Lol... Are you kidding? I've been using my Innjoo i1s for nothing less than 3 years now; and despite the broken calibration due to falling from 2 storey building, tables, etc. it doesn't seize or stop working. Experience from/with a product from a particular manufacturer doesn't justify the remaining products from the same manufacturer; in fact, it doesn't justify same product with another customer. One man's food is another man's poison. My neighbour bought Infinix hot note 2 two years after I've been using Innjoo phone and his start developing fault three months after use. So what about that? People I've recommended Innjoo products to and they go for it never complain to me. This ain't about doing advert or praising them, its about telling you that what doesn't work for you might be the saviour of another. Don't bad-mouth products because electronic devices are meant to be faulty. When you're complaining about Innjoo, what do you expect people using the latest Samsung smartphones experiencing crashed IMEIs to do?
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by donpata(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
FaithJacobson:
Lol... Are you kidding? I've been using my Innjoo i1s for nothing less than 3 years now; and despite the broken calibration due to falling from 2 storey building, tables, etc. it doesn't seize or stop working. Experience from/with a product from a particular manufacturer doesn't justify the remaining products from the same manufacturer; in fact, it doesn't justify same product with another customer. One man's food is another man's poison. My neighbour bought Infinix hot note 2 two years after I've been using Innjoo phone and his start developing fault three months after use. So what about that? People I've recommended Innjoo products to and they go for it never complain to me. This ain't about doing advert or praising them, its about telling you that what doesn't work for you might be the saviour of another. Don't bad-mouth products because electronic devices are meant to be faulty. When you're complaining about Innjoo, what do you expect people using the latest Samsung smartphones experiencing crashed IMEIs to do?
Trash! Absolute Trash. There is no machine or device produce that won't have faulty units. But when faulty units are almost more than normal units, the company must look inward. Check There are more than 10 complain threads against Innjoo. Can u give me 2 complain threads abt techno, infinix or Samsung with wide range hardware problems? Park well
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by dongentle2: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
keassy:
I da use innjoo max for 3mouth na no falt if innjoo Bleep up for one phone that noean say them go Bleep up for the rest
na so i follow enter this injoo max 3 wahala o... Just two months old and my touch screen is no longer responding..... I don enter one chance be that o.... No calcare in uyo
Re: Reason Why You Should Never Buy Innjoo Phone by Oscarpraise(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Get the latest smartphone from itel, the itel S31.... You won't regret it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Unlock Software For Nokia Lumia 635 / E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? / Easybuy Phone's Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.