Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Psquare’s Peter Okoye Undergoes CT Scan (see Photos And Tweets) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Undergoes CT Scan (see Photos And Tweets) (861 Views)

Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos / Anayo Isaac Ugwuaba Undergoes Surgery Abroad (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare’s Peter Okoye Undergoes CT Scan (see Photos And Tweets) by businesswize93: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Peter Okoye of Psquare shared a photo of him undergoing CT Scan A CT scan, also called X-ray computed tomography (X-ray CT) or computerized axial tomography scan (CAT scan).

The photo was captioned, “Went for a computed tomography scan today. Try to make sure am 100% fit and ok… It hasn’t been easy for me for the past few weeks. Thanks so much guys for the prayers, love and support #Pray4me”
Go to http://info247.news/psquares-peter-okoye-undergoes-ct-scan/ for more photos and his tweets
See Photos:

1 Share

Re: Psquare’s Peter Okoye Undergoes CT Scan (see Photos And Tweets) by wordbank(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
No matter what, life goes on...
Am I right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psquare’s Peter Okoye Undergoes CT Scan (see Photos And Tweets) by businesswize93: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
wordbank:
No matter what, life goes on...
Am I right?
Guy you are right jawee........He will not die for us..

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Empty, All The Devils Are In Zimbabwe To Starve The Masses To Dead / Ways To Naturally Increase Your Br3ast Size Without Surgery / Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.