Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Please I Need Your Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Your Help (860 Views)

Dentist On Nairaland I Need Your Help Please / Radiographers In The House I Need Your Help To Make A Decision / Please I Need Your Help In Choosing A Potent Fertility Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help by kunle75(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello peeps,

My is kunle i live and work here in lagos Nigieria,i will goo straight to the point.

I started having the serious back ache,when i visited my HMO clinic i was reffered to eko HOSPITAL to meet a cardiologist but with all the test and drugs giving to me i was not seeing any improvement.

@months ago a doctor friend advise that i visit UCH Ibadan for a second look by the physician there been a teaching hospital and i was asked to undergo some test and the last one that was conducted on me was an ECG last Thursday 29th September 2016..

The doctor after examining the ECG result said there is blood flow impaired around my region what that means i can explain but he did made an effort to tell me that some fats may be causing the flow of blood around my heart region.

i have called KANU heart foundation for help even though i knew they cater children with hole in their heart .

i was hoping they can refer me to any but no help coming forth yet.

Please i will appreciate you guys suggest, if there is any NGOs that can be of help to me.

`am begging i don't want to die in silence that's why am talking now God bless you all.

You can reach me on 08037146048 09099800565 or kunle_oshin@yahoo.com or kunleoshin@gmail.com.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by pat1612(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Get a echo cardiogram done it is similar to sonography and a cardiologist will get a complete picture of your heart and all arteries and veins.Also he will be able to determine whether there is blockage in any of them and line of treatment.and please do it as soon as possible.
There is no harm in taking a second opinion but you cannot be sure its correct doctors too are human being.

My advice and view decision is yours.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by kunle75(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
pat1612:
Get a echo cardiogram done it is similar to sonography and a cardiologist will get a complete picture of your heart and all arteries and veins.Also he will be able to determine whether there is blockage in any of them and line of treatment.and please do it as soon as possible.
There is no harm in taking a second opinion but you cannot be sure its correct doctors too are human being.

My advice and view decision is yours.

Thanks Bro

Though i have been advised to do some test in 8wks time by the cardiologist that attended to me and he asked me to return on 15th dec 2016 for another examination.

i dont know if i should do the echo test now or wait as advised by the doctor at UCH before i go ahead and do the test.
Re: Please I Need Your Help by pat1612(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
kunle75:

Thanks Bro

Though i have been advised to do some test in 8wks time by the cardiologist that attended to me and he asked me to return on 15th dec 2016 for another examination.

i dont know if i should do the echo test now or wait as advised by the doctor at UCH before i go ahead and do the test.

Do it that will give you peace of mind or else till december you will be in anxiety and depression fear that something will happen why not spend some money and get that peace of mind
My advice choice is yours
Re: Please I Need Your Help by HetomNigeria(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
MediKia Online HealthCare Community is the Africa largest, most vibrant Online HealthCare community where thousands of conversations on over 300+ conditions take place.

It’s packed with exciting users who want to share, learn and improve their well being.

A community of trust, partners with Doctors and Pharmacist among others from hospitals and medical research institutes to deliver online discussion boards on health care topics.

Medikia is Online HealthCare Community with millions of patients partnicipate to recivee guidenace, motivations and support from peers, healthcare givers and expert.

let us all come together to create a world where nobody go to bed UNHEALTHY and HUNGRY.

You never know the life you will safe while you introduce them to MediKia Online HealthCare Community.
www.medikia.com

Re: Please I Need Your Help by kunle75(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
pat1612:

Do it that will give you peace of mind or else till december you will be in anxiety and depression fear that something will happen why not spend some money and get that peace of mind
My advice choice is yours

ok i will do just that .

God will take control.

appreciate bro

(1) (Reply)

5 Urine Colour And What It Means / God Healed Me Of 32 Years Of Infirmity /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.