Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State (66542 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
I don't have your time, take your crusade to your people to love themselves, just go. Fadeyi, olateju etc here in lagos and see killing among your people each day but you don't talk about it rather any little friction you see that has to do with Igbos you folks blow it out of proportion
Weedcrusher:

That picture is gory........what is wrong with you? must you show a disgusting image to pass a point across. You must be barbaric by nature. Do you know how many gory pictures I will display to prove that an Igbo kills fellow Igbo?. But I won't do that because I'm more civilized than you
what am saying in essence is focus on your people and leave Igbos alone, we are not the same people with you. We compete among ourselves not with you folks from brownie
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by dlux: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kelly Hansome, Emmanuel Amuneke, Chidiebere Nwakali
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by meforyou1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
osunkwo:
ndi gini?
ndianiche
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by izuoguboy: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
Imo sure has the largest pool of celeb in Naija especially in noolywood, sports and beauty queens
nobody mentioned Emeka IKe, okey bakassy, saint Obi, Ejike Asiegbo, Brian okpara, Angela Okerie, Daniela Okeke, Chioma Ajunwa, Mary onyeali,Emmanuel Amunike, Emanuel Emenike, Uche Okechukwu, Nwankali, chukwueze, etc

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by ROYALD(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
NICE
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by ninodaniel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
dis ones r from anambra flavour, phyno,psquare,Kc and emoney,slow Dogg,Pete and yul edochie,Tony umez,Chioma chukwuka akpotha,Oge okoye,ebube nwagbo, chidi mokeme,Emeka ike,Mikel obi,Jim iyke,muna obiekwe, onyeka onwenu,amaechi muonagor,tony one week,mc loph, and d rest dt I couldn't remember

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by canDy4eva(f): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Keneking:
They are old and retired
some day u will b old too...
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Emge(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
africanrapper:
jsut a little error:
Kanu Nwankwo is from Atani-Agbor, Arochukwu in Abia State; although he grew up in Owerri - maybe that's why a lotta folks thing he's from Imo State.
Yes you are correct. Kanu Nwankwo is from Abia State.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by ninodaniel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
mind u Emeka ike is from ogbunike in oyi local govt of anambra state(ezekwesili 1 na ogbunike) dts his chieftaincy title. dts chuba okadigbos town too
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Tinyemeka(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Eucharia Anunobi, native of Amudi, Ezinihitte-Mbaise. Same place as Late Chief Jegede Sokoya of The New Masquerade fame and Justice Mary Odili (nee Nzenwa) Justice of the Supreme Court.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Tinyemeka(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
OBB77:
Proudly IMO. MBAISE nwere madu.

Anyi nwere mmadu Dede!

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by OBITHAMONARCH(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
yea Kanu Nwankwo is from Arochukwu in Abia state
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Luckyk(f): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
nerdfrost:
. True talk!!
i notices most imo women dnt get married early some dnt even marry at all....WHY?(seriously m not hating)jxt curious
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by refiner(f): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Luckyk:
i notices most imo women dnt get married early some dnt even marry at all....WHY?(seriously m not hating)jxt curious
fallacy....and u believed abi,I knw y u re saying all dis,becos of genrviev and Rita Dominic.....keep on hearing silly find....Mrs curiousity
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Phame: 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Luckyk:
i heard most people 4rm mbaise are naturally short and wicked..IS IT TRUE?
that's ngwa people in abia state.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by SeanBeezy(m): 12:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Sorry OP but Kanu Nwankwo is from Arochukwu in Abia State
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by GIYAZZ(m): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Clement Ohameze, Oma Iyasara and Charly boy are from Imo too. From my hometown: Oguta.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Linda Ikeji is from Delta state

I thought.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Cheers me hearties. Heartland ti take over.
We have all the stars but we'r parading wrong governors back-2-back.

Linda Ikeji and Lilian Esoro be Igbo gyals Whao! Never knew oo.

Anyways, Ideato-North represn'n!!!

Ideato representing too, umualaoma precisely
(Op)
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2016
meforyou1:
Op, please modify no 8. Onyeka Onwenu is from Arondizuogu, Imo State. You didn't state the LGAs of others, so hers shouldn't be different
and you think I. Don't know.....am from ideato north....so I just. Left it that way
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Baroba(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2016
One thing i give IMO woman is their tenacity and fearlessness, especially those Owerre and Mbaise women.. I will dare say they are even more strong willed than their men..

e Kelly music producer is from IMO state..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2016
Uche Okechukwu is from Abia, Obingwa Mgboko precisely while Angela Okorie is Ebonyi
izuoguboy:
Imo sure has the largest pool of celeb in Naija especially in noolywood, sports and beauty queens
nobody mentioned Emeka IKe, okey bakassy, saint Obi, Ejike Asiegbo, Brian okpara, Angela Okerie, Daniela Okeke, Chioma Ajunwa, Mary onyeali,Emmanuel Amunike, Emanuel Emenike, Uche Okechukwu, Nwankali, chukwueze, etc
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2016
That he is given a title in Ogbunike doesn't mean he is from there, Emeka is from Imo State
ninodaniel:
mind u Emeka ike is from ogbunike in oyi local govt of anambra state(ezekwesili 1 na ogbunike) dts his chieftaincy title. dts chuba okadigbos town too
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by PAINGAIN: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2016
ProfDumbledor:
Ok let me continue from where op stopped. Other celebs from Imo are;
Jim Iyke, Mbaise
Jidenna, Awo Idemili
Eucharia anunobi, Oguta
Clem Ohameze, Oguta
Patoranking
Nneka
Vitalis Ndubuisi
Bracket
Gideon Okereke
Geogina Onuoha
please remove jim iyke from that list. He is from enugwu agidi in anambra.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Can you create a thread for that, this thread says Imo and not Anambra . Thank you
ninodaniel:
dis ones r from anambra flavour, phyno,psquare,Kc and emoney,slow Dogg,Pete and yul edochie,Tony umez,Chioma chukwuka akpotha,Oge okoye,ebube nwagbo, chidi mokeme,Emeka ike,Mikel obi,Jim iyke,muna obiekwe, onyeka onwenu,amaechi muonagor,tony one week,mc loph, and d rest dt I couldn't remember
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by MrMandilas: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2016
africanrapper:
jsut a little error:
Kanu Nwankwo is from Atani-Agbor, Arochukwu in Abia State; although he grew up in Owerri - maybe that's why a lotta folks thing he's from Imo State.
Yeah, i want to correct that too. We grew up in akwakuma. Went to holy ghost college Owerri but he hails from arochukwt,Abia.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by ogeoflyf(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na wa oo.. grin the correction has been seen na, 50% of the comments is full of kanu correction.

Why can't people just see and appreciate, must you beef undecided
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by modestdude(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
nkemdi89:
Kanu is from ihiala in anambra state, but he was born and bred in owerri.
Even in ur wildest dream and imagination, does that name KANU sounds to u as a dialectic Anambra name. KANU is full blooded Abian....... The name KANU is Abia and Abia is Kanu.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Onyenna:
okay naah......

Ọtụ Ọcha!!
hmmmm
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by nkemdi89(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
modestdude:
Even in ur wildest dream and imagination, does that name KANU sounds to u as a dialectic Anambra name. KANU is full blooded Abian....... The name KANU is Abia and Abia is Kanu.
Go and find out, he got to know after his father's demise, when the family wanted to take the body to abia and they were instructed to take it to its original place which was anambra.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Imo State by modestdude(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
nkemdi89:

Go and find out, he got to know after his father's demise, when the family wanted to take the body to abia and they were instructed to take it to its original place which was anambra.
Can u prove that with a reliable source/link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures / Photos Of Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.