Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115782 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Aboki11(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wil b glad to c nigerians return home frm dat lucifer den called US. I jst dnt like dat country called US. I'm a proud Nigerian. I'l prefer goin 2 Togo dan go 2 US

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by onoja12: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Save me this self saving stories,let us reason together because common sense is rear,please list how many black billionaires have ever been in the history of the united states that includes african americans tooam waiting, because if my record serves me right just two one just sneaking in and drop leaving one,clearly showing you that africans by design are not suppose to succeed there so save me your stories but if you know of other please list them.

Osahon7:
you say that's the people you have seen! You can't just use ur parochial view to judge the lives of all d people livin there! I personally know of Nigerians who have their Personal private properties there too! I know of Nigerians who nothing less then 20 Americans are under their employment! When I mean Employment I mean full time! Without them these workers can't eat!
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by knightsTempler: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Trump is a racist, moronic, egotistical piece of garbage!!!!! It makes me so sad that there is even one person in america that would vote for him embarassed
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MicKaro: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
AmeLonRo:

Your comment does not show critical thinking nor logic at. The guy did not say nor does his comment imply he is jealous. So, he cant commit suicide. Its your people (you know them) that are cowards that commit suicide over trivialities. Nigeria owes you a lot and you owe Nigeria a whole. Africa will develop. It has the IQ threshold required to be more than the developed continents. All our efforts to develop it will yield fruit and I will eat of it (numbers 13:30).

The guy simply wrote that Nigerians abroad should come over and develop Nigeria. Very simple. Most Nigerians who travel out have a big hatred for Nigeria and they struggle a lot abroad. Simple works they refuse to do in Nigeria, they do more menial ones abroad. They re in heavy debt and drive loaned cars and leave of state support and keep casting aspersions on people trying to develop Nigeria and Africa.

May all in your category have a rethink!
Thank you,there are lot of Nigerians in Houston I ve come across and most of them are in debt and do menial works and live in cramped homes and worse get spat on by whites but they don't complain and if u ask them to do menial works here in Naija they blame the govt.#SLAVEMENTALITY,there is still residue of inferiority in blacks and it is a shame in this modern age.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by CioAngels(f): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Money bag, donald trump, well, you say it as you feel it should be, yes, i agree with you. But, is like you are not totally convinced that you are going to win. I expect you to say WHEN you win and not, IF you win. But, can you really beat NIGERINS to it? The answer is, NO becos you are not convince you will. Good luck.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Missonas(f): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin Rabbit man someone please give him carrot
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by bakingsoda: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is fake
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Abeg make him be president joor... Make our pretty girls return home than have those white small dicks ravish our black girls all the time over there... I support him!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MicKaro: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aboki11:
Wil b glad to c nigerians return home frm dat lucifer den called US. I jst dnt like dat country called US. I'm a proud Nigerian. I'l prefer goin 2 Togo dan go 2 US
At least in Togo there is no white supremacist system and no white privilege nor institutional racism.Trust me I have there b4,UK and Germany are better.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MicKaro: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
onoja12:
Save me this self saving stories,let us reason together because common sense is rear,please list how many black billionaires have ever been in the history of the united states that includes african americans tooam waiting, because if my record serves me right just two one just sneaking in and drop leaving one,clearly showing you that africans by design are not suppose to succeed there so save me your stories but if you know of other please list them.

Oprah Winfrey...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
onoja12:

Chai! You see your black African mentality?? Damn! No wonder trump want ppl like you out of the states!! I know of a Nigerian(a Relative) that left Nigeria to the States, he has his business there, has employed close of 11 Americans who are running the business for him and he makes nothing less the $20k in a Month! Yes Month! ? If he was in Nigeria he won't even dream of making such and having such a succeful business! That's one in Many hundreds Thousands fo Nigerians in the state! so dis Mr.A in Usa earning $20k per month isn't living a good life compared to his counterparts in Nigeria?? Who's talking anout being a Billionaire? If u want to be one, weda u black or white! Billions nor dey select race
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
DerideGull:

The above post is an absolute crap. This is reason why certain people want Africans out of their domain. In addition to other bad attributes enumerated by those who tend to disdain Africans, Africans are very good at spreading fake news, innuendos and rumors.

IKR. But man, the way the fake article actively singled out Nigerians out of all of Africa in a bid to give the headline all credence in, "We need to get rid of the Muslims, the Mexicans, and the Africans, especially the Nigerians" is actually quite humorously done. Tbh, I LOL'd without meaning to, because it's just so rando it gets you.

Trump's all about the Muzzies and the Wetbacks, we all know. Smh.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by amanze15(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jaundiced:
You know this news is fake when you discover that Trump doesn't know where Nigeria is on the map.

Nigerians creating fake news to get Trump's attention. cheesy
lol no think am o, them sabi us o! atleast DR bennet Omalu don boast us small grin wink
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by phanshark(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans,
especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Source:http://www./posts/91538
and that will be his greatest mistake, caus nija are Blessed people anywhere.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Am sure he was about to say the word "Bleep" before this pic was taken... Probably "Bleep nigerians"
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by jarofbeauty: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
He will win in his dreams. Sometimes, i even think he offends Muslims, Mexican and African immigrants on purpose to lose to Clinton.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MicKaro: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Osahon7:
Chai! You see your black African mentality?? Damn! No wonder trump want ppl like you out of the states!! I know of a Nigerian(a Relative) that left Nigeria to the States, he has his business there, has employed close of 11 Americans who are running the business for him and he makes nothing less the $20k in a Month! Yes Month! ? If he was in Nigeria he won't even dream of making such and having such a succeful business! That's one in Many hundreds Thousands fo Nigerians in the state! so dis Mr.A in Usa earning $20k per month isn't living a good life compared to his counterparts in Nigeria?? Who's talking anout being a Billionaire? If u want to be one, weda u black or white! Billions nor dey select race
**** this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life,there Are Nigerians who make $1million a year as revenue in the south south,so your example is stupid.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by amanze15(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aboki11:
i love your patriotism, but sometimes some other places offers better opportunities
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
The OP is the major reason why Donald Trump included Nigeria in that List...
The Post is pure BS...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by JSmart4u(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..
It's seems you've been sleeping for a long time.America's got their own booming oil production attributing to the low cost of fuels currently in the oil market.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Stanbeto: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
This guy may not win o
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by tgmservice: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
U guys should not believe all news, I like nairaland too but its a source for fake news. And this total BS if you what to authenticate a news source just google the news title if sources like skynews, CNN, ukmail, punch news and other popular blogs have the news then its real but if some dumb blogs with funny names appear then its fake and that is the case with this fake news. Pls be wise
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by CHARLESTON007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dornald trump be like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by amanze15(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
the FAKENESS is this story is astonishing grin grin, him never pursue Latinos or asians na naija people loool
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by amanze15(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Stanbeto:
This guy may not win o
"may" undecided no sane voter would vote him.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by amanze15(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Osahon7:
haba shocked this is terrible
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
MicKaro:

**** this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life,there Are Nigerians who make $1million a year as revenue in the south south,so your example is stupid.
****Whether you accept it or not, Nigerians In Abroad lives better than their counterpart here in Nigeria! Mumu I just feel like slapping some sense into you from here! If realli your Nigeria claims to be wat it is, why is the children and wards of all your leaders schooling and basing Abroad? Why isn't your president daughter in UNN? You do the rich once amongst you spend over 500k to deliver their babies here just to get american citizenship?? Reason dude, Think!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Jolumania432(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
U will die like Audu on d day of the election...Yeye Albino like u dey form
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Certifiedboss: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Source:http://www./posts/91538

He made a point . If our politicians are treating us well I don't see a reason why nigerians will go there for greener pasture . He say the right thing but in a wrong way

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by hansad: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigeria is being gradually Islamized as the rest of the world increasingly regard Nigeria as an Islamic republic.

But the SW people do not seem to understand that northern Nigeria is gradually Islamizing Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.