Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share (15571 Views)

If You Ve Got A Successful Relationship In This Section Pls Identify And Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

...madam I give great advise...her skin complesxion (lightskin or dakskin) helps to drefagovagulate her character!! (FACT) angry
Is that so.Does this also apply with men sir?
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
Is that so.Does this also apply with men sir?

....Madam guess wot??....from the way u keep askin aggreisve questions...I can easily tell u r dakskin coz the tiger in u about to come out... I lie?...U no am allways right....correct?...I can feel yor anger & pain allready!(no oofeinse) smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy Mrcork i want to visit you in peckam sad
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

....Madam guess wot??....from the way u keep askin aggreisve questions...I can easily tell u r dakskin coz the tiger in u about to come out... I lie?...U no am allways right....correct?...I can feel yor anger & pain allready! smiley
I think this is the first time you've smiled.You should do it more.
But not at hateful things.
You neglected to answer my question sir.
And it was not aggressive but clear and direct.Will you answer it?
Not that it matters but I'm actually not dark nor light but in the middle,brown skin.I just dont care for you perpetuating myths about dark women.
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by ggrin(f): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mrcork I wanna corrk you sad
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy Mrcork i want to visit you in peckam sad

Ok babes... Get a taste: (Check this out) MY CITY...MY PEKAM!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXo1YXedgoA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9DNJDE7OZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxjzU6cMgGc

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by bettercreature(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork,Onila and mamagee are my favourite nairalander

I like people with FREE SPIRIT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
bettercreature:
MrCork,Onila and mamagee are my favourite nairalander

I like people with FREE SPIRIT

Beauriful ladies....seconded...they both lightskin though!! wink
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by bettercreature(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

Beauriful people....seconded...they both lightskin though!! wink
They are warm blooded!
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

grin grin peckam is really a nice place!

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:
Hello great people, Gentlemen & lour beautiful ladies on nairaland..pls share your torts n concern so we can clean up! smiley

Bless me father for I have sinned cry
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nubian113:

Bless me father for I have sinned cry

..ermm pls call me *Daddy* instead...Not Father ... BAN NOW LIFTED!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Deejavuu(f): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork post= :D42044500:

Good News Bro.... They will hate you no more:

kashyBaby - BANNED!!!
nubian113 - Almost BANNED!!.
smiley

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

You're a case i swear còc ky joe cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mrcork.. I wanna fucck a gal here in Togo, I don't know if I should use my priick or something else.. Advice pls
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
profojah2:
Mrcork.. I wanna fucck gal here in Togo, I don't know if I should use my priick or something else.. Advice pls

..bro..you clearly mentally disturbd.....I recommend prayers!!(no ofeinse) angry

3 Likes

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

..ermm pls call me *Daddy* instead...Not Father ... BAN NOW LIFTED!!!! wink

Thank you daddy tongue
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by ojaydedon(m): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

bro...ther is shortage of lightskin females ther in Nigeria.... you have only 17 & this is a big issue! angry

wow... So wats ur advice
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by ToyinDipo(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

Cork bro, is that your aunt swearing in the first video, didn't you tell her ladies don't swear? Or is it because she is dark skinned, please advise
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2016
ojaydedon:

wow... So wats ur advice

CALM DOWN SON....CALM DOWN...anyways..accordin to the last week opinion poll..news report & social media..thers shortage of bearitiful women ther in nigeria. This means all the intelligent men had to immmigrate to other countries to find beauriful wifey material. So .if all the intelligent men have left..whose gonnno run Nigerian economy?.. farmers? ...ther you go!
undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I think this is the first time you've smiled.You should do it more.
But not at hateful things.
You neglected to answer my question sir.
And it was not aggressive but clear and direct.Will you answer it?
Not that it matters but I'm actually not dark nor light but in the middle,brown skin.I just dont care for you perpetuating myths about dark women.

....corrrection.
.I love all dakskin women...Halle Barry is dakskin...you are dakskin..beyansi used to be dakskin...and for the record..my first girl friend was dakskin!
angry

1 Like

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
firstking01:
Why must we always no homo each time we recomend our fellow guy??...i see a
lotsa us do it here, why @teempakguy??

..arhha...ok son....so you in love with some guys..correct?.. ..but you not really gay..abi?...anyways have you beeen introducce to Cutehector & IamLegend...they are gay known couples in hidin on nairaland! smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

....corrrection.
.I love all dakskin women...Halle Barry is dakskin...you are dakskin..beyansi used to be dakskin...and for the record..my first girl friend was dakskin!
angry
Back to frowning? ......it's a pity.
Sir if this is your love I don't want it.
MrCork:

...madam I give great advise...her skin complesxion (lightskin or dakskin) helps to drefagovagulate her character!! (FACT) angry
Here you made a distinction between ligth and dark skin,showing you know the differience.
So I know you know Hallie isn't dark.
The second is your response to Nigeria's economic issues.Apparently being dark in skin and a woman ruin's a whole countries economy.
author=MrCork post=42044325]
bro...ther is shortage of lightskin females ther in Nigeria.... you have only 17 & this is a big issue! angry
don't quote me yet I'm not done
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
[b]Back to frowning? ......it's a pity.
Sir if this is your love I don't want it. The second is your response is to economic issues.

...baby ama lover nota fighter an do u no i can love & re-love you like bread n ago 5times a day?..4real...if I can manage to love a beautifull dakskin actres ladylike lupita jango..or wotever her name is..why can't I love a lady like you?...you dakskin females arrr ok..serrrioosly! smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

..arhha...ok son....so you in love with some guys..correct?.. ..but you not really gay..abi?...anyways have you beeen introducce to Cutehector & IamLegend...they are gay known couples in hidin on nairaland! smiley
lol
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

...baby ama lover nota fighter an do u no i can love & re-love you like bread n ago 5times a day?..4real...if I can manage to love a beautifull dakskin actres ladylike lupita jango..or wotever her name is..why can't I love a lady like you?...you dakskin females arrr ok..serrrioosly! smiley
I said not to quote me yet.
If you feel this way why do you say all you do?...To upset me?...I'm not.
To upset NL women.What?
Because your a bag of contradictions.
The things you say from minute to minute could leave one in a perpetual brow scratch.
You smiled Cork and it wasn't at something ugly,that's good. smiley
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by MrCork: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
[b]I said not to quote me yet.
If you feel this way why do you say all you do?...To upset me?...I'm not.
To upset NL women.What? Because your a bag of contradictions what you say Fromm minute to minute could leave one scratching their head.

..Darlin pls stop getttin emotional ecuz u don't belive u r beauriful bcuz u r dakskin....serrrriously...I love women...I love all women.. I love all complexsssion..I love lightskin women..i love halfcast women..i love white women...and am beginin to tink Dakskin females are the mooooss beauriful simply becoz they still main tain what we call *striccctly natural (Black beauty)...pliss puttyo mind at rest coz black iz beurifull & u huld be confident wit yorsef (HOPE THIS HELPS) wink
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

..Darlin pls stop getttin emotional ecuz u don't belive u r beauriful bcuz u r dakskin....serrrriously...I love women...I love all women.. I love all complexsssion..I love lightskin women..i love halfcast women..i love white women...and am beginin to tink Dakskin females are the mooooss beauriful simply becoz they still main tain what we call *striccctly natural (Black beauty)...pliss puttyo mind at rest coz black iz beurifull & u huld be confident wit yorsef (HOPE THIS HELPS) wink
I am neither emotional nor do I think myself hideous Cork.
And your feelings(good or bad) about me or dark skin women has no baring on that fact.
You like dark girls like Lupita,fine and/or you like them light or however else,good.
I just don't get why you spew the mess you do.
But it really doesn't matter I should've ignored it,my mistake though.
And for the last time I'm not a ranting dark skin woman but a brown one ranting on behalf of her sisters(dark skin women) wink
You have a wonderful day sir smiley
Seriously I 'm being sincere.

Cork stop quoting me before I am done

Ok I'm done.Quote away.MrCork
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by Joygalore(f): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hillbilly undecided
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by ojaydedon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

CALM DOWN SON....CALM DOWN...anyways..accordin to the last week opinion poll..news report & social media..thers shortage of bearitiful women ther in nigeria. This means all the intelligent men had to immmigrate to other countries to find beauriful wifey material. So .if all the intelligent men have left..whose gonnno run Nigerian economy?.. farmers? ...ther you go!
undecided

wow.. grin

so DAD... Whats the way forward... grin
Re: Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share by ojaydedon(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

undecided

wow.. grin

so whats d wayforward DAD grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lesbians In Here!guys Stay Clear / The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.