Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman (15608 Views)

I Need Sexy Lady For Serious Relationship,a Very Good In Bed / Serious Relationship (a Prety N Godfeaing Lady) / Relationship! A Starter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman by jbewuzie: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2009
Below are the eight different ways a man can relate to a woman.

1. Formal friendship: In this type of relationship, a man and a woman have no sexual or romantic feelings towards each other. They exchange greetings, have short conversations and generally stay out of each other’s lives. Formal friendship often occurs in schools, work places, neighbourhoods and online.

2. Beneficial friendship: An extended version of formal friendship. In this case, the man and woman obtain simple benefits like visits, favours, gifts and phone calls from each other.

3. Exclusive romantic relationship: Thanks to films and romantic novels, this is the most popular type. In this instance, a man and a woman agree to date only themselves. Numerous benefits; including expensive gifts, frequent dates, lengthy visits, passionate feelings and sex are obtained here.

4. Open romantic relationship: A variation of exclusive romance; an open romance means dating more than one person at a time. A lot of single men and women are involved in this type of relationship, even though most of their partners are not aware of it. Many exclusive romantic relationships eventually end up as open romances.

5. Sexual relationship: Sex is the primary basis of this relationship. The man and woman may or may not be close friends. They may never exchange visits, gifts, or even phone calls. They just focus on satisfying their sexual needs.

6. Commercial sexual relationship: A simple money-for-hand-back-for-ground arrangement. A man pays a woman for sex (or a woman pays a man for sex). Prostitution is the most recognizable offshoot of this relationship. In a milder form, the man does the woman a favour in exchange for sex.

7. Marriage: This is probably the only type of relationship endorsed by religious, traditional and legal authorities. In marriage, a man and a woman agree to spend the rest of their lives together. Most of the benefits of exclusive romance obtain here too.

8. Divorce/Separation: The failure of a marriage, friendship or romance leads to this relationship. Some couples stop talking to each other, others continue a formal or beneficial friendship; while a few others continue to have sexual relationships.
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman by candylips(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
food for thought
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman by galatico(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
You right!!!
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman by Holdrested77: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hey Guys, this information is good here. But if you are stuck in a relationship and need getting out of a toxic relationship then this article is fr you. You must visit this website factoryextreme.com and read the article carefully here and follow the steps. I am sure you are going to feel great here for this.
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman by WilliamBlomfiel: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2023
“I’m a man, and my girlfriend has been lying to me,” is a common refrain. One might think that this situation would be easy to fix (although we still have a long way to go in terms of how optimistic we are that this can be solved with the right product). Here I read how to get the truth out of a lying partner. But it is not — at least not yet.
Re: The 8 Different Types Of Relationship A Man Can Have With A Woman by donkelvin10(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer : Not For campaign _______#teamfynestboi hang out joint / Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / Recommend Me A Wifey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.