Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary (19568 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / President Buhari Departs For United Arab Emirates (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by godfirstawe: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Baba, talk about the crude price Biko.
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by blazingkid21(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
y d plane no crash?
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by chxe: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ajala
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by bigtt76(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
No wonder CBN lift ban on forex deposits and transfers grin estacodes must be paid naaaa tongue

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by yinkus204(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
blazingkid21:
y d plane no crash?
if anything happen to that plane i swear u will b a dead man the next day

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Honestly1: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by charlycharles(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
highpriest4:
one bubu bingo spotted...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
mazzi:
He don start again ohh, agaba!
Agaba Idu!
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by korrej(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
So he is already there...well good for him,it is democracy no worries for him. He will still come back and be president...happy travelling sir!
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by charlycharles(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
johnmartus:
THUNDER FIRE YOU ILLITERACY NOBDY FORCE YOU TO COMMENT
One Bubu bingo spotted...
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by keskelia: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
coolitempa:
God bless our able president....a true legend... cool
....which legend. mtchewwwwww he is a bloddy junker

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by hasyn04(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
That's so shallow
skimarvel:
When they said he STORMED out on those chibok women!!!He was ACTUALLY STORMING to UAE..Storm lord of Nigeria (he does it better than storm of x-men self)Continue storming the globe while your house is in chaos!!
How many likes for the next STORM of X-MEN series

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Gizer: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Let me not talk now.
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by cytellProperty: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ajala Travel. Minister of Transportation & Tourism.
123456abc:
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Sunday, January 17, embark on a three-day official visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

In the course of the visit, President Buhari will join the Secretary General of the United Nations, Mr. Ban Ki Moon, Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi and other participants as a special guest of honour at this year’s edition of the World Future Energy Summit.

The Summit which is now in its ninth year of existence has developed into one of the world’s most influential events dedicated to advancing future energy, energy efficiency and clean technologies.

In a move signalling Nigeria's reengagement with the Middle-East region, President Buhari will also lead a team of his ministers to bilateral talks with the government of the UAE.

After the talks, a number of agreements between both countries on economic, trade and bilateral relations are expected to be signed.

From the visit, Nigeria also expects to get more support from the UAE for its war against terrorism and the recovery of Nigeria's stolen funds.

President Buhari is also scheduled to meet with leading UAE businessmen who are interested in Nigeria with a view to encouraging greater investment inflows to critical sectors such as power supply, oil, gas and agriculture.

The President, who will be accompanied by the ministers of Power, Works and Housing, Petroleum, Environment, Justice, Trade and Investment, Finance and Foreign Affairs, as well as the National Security Adviser, will also meet with Nigerian professionals in the UAE before returning to Abuja on Tuesday, January 19.

Garba Shehu
SSA to the President
(Media & Publicity)
January 16,2016

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/press-release-president-buhari-visits-united-arab-emirates-see-itinerary/
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by skimarvel: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
hasyn04:
That's so shallow
How deep can you get for quoting me!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by loveit21: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Emekamex(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
8 months in and I am yet to actually feel the CHANGE, IMO things are getting worse. No one should mention me o, what I stated is my own personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Uncle Buhari dey find the original missing budget go UAE lol

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by loveit21: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcee1:
Good.

We all knew your travelling always yield a good result to our dear nation and this one will not be exceptional.

Long live my president

Long live Nigeria. angry

4 real?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Opinedecandid(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
rottennaija:

What do you think it takes to hit the ground running? Go school you no gree

You don't understand my sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by cardoctor(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Safe journey sir
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Forwetinnah: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
This stooge just can't stay at a place because of health wahala. Leave Presidency for healthy people..for where? I must be Frezident. Just look at the corruption he and his cronies are up to

http://www.thetrentonline.com/how-buharis-associate-jafaru-isa-was-given-n300-million-contract-to-refund-n100-million-to-efcc/

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Forwetinnah: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
tsdarkside:

good,good...he deserve a break from our wahalas....nigeria own na too much wahalas.....silly wahalas sef.....

i am very satiesfied with buhari.......

Break from which wahala..coming from deranged sycophant. Illiteracy na bad thing sha

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Kenechi1: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Running away from his duties HERE in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by chi4ik4(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
haba Buhari, this is your second foreign trip in this 2016!! you are waisting our scarce

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by figment232(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
I SMELL COUP

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Brunel(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Promise: 'Hit the ground running'

Fulfilment: 'Hit the ground flying'

hahaha
Re: President Buhari Visits United Arab Emirates - See Itinerary by Coolgent(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
I wish you journey mercy Baba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park / Candidates Protest Exclusion From Presidential Debate / APC Clears Irukera To Contest Kogi Guber Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.