Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,239 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Do You Have A Rapidshare Premium Account? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Have A Rapidshare Premium Account? (866 Views)

I Sell Rapidshare Hotfile Brazzers Bangbros Netflix Megaupload Accounts / I Need Rapidshare Premium Download Account / Rapid Grab - Unlimited Rapidshare Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Rapidshare Premium Account? by Phony200(m): 5:30am On Jun 22, 2009
I've been wondering how guys manage to run around the free download limits on speed and frequency on Rapidshare. Does anyone here make use of a premium account? If you do, please how do you go about it and how much does it cost as well as payment methods. Thanks
Re: Do You Have A Rapidshare Premium Account? by ootdayo: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
there are different softwares that are gud enough that you can use to download from rapidshare. the only thing is that you must an internet connection that doesnt break often, cos if it does it interrupts the downloading. just input in the sites and leave it overnight. it will surely will have downloaded ur stuffs for you
Re: Do You Have A Rapidshare Premium Account? by mrdan(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
visit this site www.rs81tech.com , they are rapidshare reseller in nigeria, if you want a premium account.
Re: Do You Have A Rapidshare Premium Account? by Mavor: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
contact me on 08033868557 if u wanna buy.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Lottery / Difference Between Windows 7 And Windows 7 Starter. / Please, I Need Operamini For Nokia 3110c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.