Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) (68602 Views)

Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / See The Low Cut-off Mark For Medicine And Surgery For Various Universities / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Prince16: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mtcheww..., siddon there!
Are u a learner? U no know say na d course wey dey reign be dat?
In short Banking and surgery is the course that teaches u how 2 perform "surgery" ontop money wey no be your own.
#Dasuki_gate

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Maybe her course is Make-Up and Surgery
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Lol.. There was one i met in a brt bus sef.. we sha talked and talked.. i na decided to ask for the school she is.. she said unilag and i was like wow.. me wey i dey hustle for p.jamb.. I na asked what course she was studying.. she na said.. POLITICS !! all the people around us just burst into heavy laughter. i had to get down 2 bus stops b4 mine because of shame.

Din ku!!
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Cemeon: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahaha..........no b banking and fine yanch again
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by amnps: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hol' up hol' up
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by christaddicted: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
Or she tells you " I hate that course called MATRICULATION "

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by adeoyesam(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
na liechology she day studying mtcheeew ira nu
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by stanley99a(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Lol.. There was one i met in a brt bus sef.. we sha talked and talked.. i na decided to ask for the school she is.. she said unilag and i was like wow.. me wey i dey hustle for p.jamb.. I na asked what course she was studying.. she na said.. POLITICS !! all the people around us just burst into heavy laughter. i had to get down 2 bus stops b4 mine because of shame.

Your English self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by babasolo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bros una no go kill person for nairaland one day ooo. De kind laugh wey I laugh my mumcy come knock for my door,,, hope all is well I say yes ma'

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by christaddicted: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Or she tells you " I hate that course called MATRICULATION and the lecturer"

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by tubouncen(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
godfirstawe:
Not a big deal

It is a slip of tongue.

Shey na u b d geh ni?

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
vince001:
Below are prominent students of the department cheesy :

yes, probably this what d girl studied.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Exponental(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
marketing engineering nko?
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by horluwaloseyi(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
ladies of these days are turning into something else.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by RexTramadol1: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oya Dab!
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
abumeinben:
When she says she's in university of unilag

ROTFLmaO grin
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by openmine(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
grin grin grin grin

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by chidexxy007(m): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
lol.... u didn't ask her if it was Nigerian or American politics..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 17, 2016
phemybof:
That moment when you heard seh chelsea win

The pic add has weakened my ribs grin
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by olasclef(m): 12:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Marketing engineering ko, Animal science and purchasing ni. Lubbish grin
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Sorry to tell you this...you are one of the many Nigerians that still wallow in ignorance!!! Who told you she was wrong for telling you she was studying POLITICS? The study of POLITICAL SCIENCE can also be referred to as POLITICS! Political Science is common among Nigerians but it is still the same as the study of Politics! Check American and most European universities and you would see it is normally called the study of Politics. This means that u are ignorant, all the people in the bus that laughed were ignorant and those that liked your post here are also ignorant and to crown it all, the girl is right! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by shevi4mb(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Bella dance on point....!!!!
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2016
chidexxy007:

lol.... u didn't ask her if it was Nigerian or American politics..
Guy, don't be ignorant! POLITICS and POLITICAL SCIENCE are the same thing! Chai! Na wa o! Nigerians sha cool

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Silencerh(m): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2016
Lolz.... Girls can lie ehn! A girl once told me she's studying PILOT in Unilorin not knowing that my kid sis is a student there, lolz. Banking & Surgery, studying Law in Lautech, studying Medicine in Futo, haba! Ontop wetin?? Iro yi ti poju na.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Tessyy1701: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2016
pls wish Me api birthday

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Purposebabe(f): 1:26am On Jan 17, 2016
RealAdewole:
Actually I'm studying law at lautech
Iro nla, a science school? Haba
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Silencerh(m): 1:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Birthday dear! Wish u all the very gud things life have to offer, a BIGGER U I pray and May the Almighty bless ur new age (Amin). Have a wonderful celebration
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Silencerh(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Tessyy1701:
pls wish Me api birthday

Happy Birthday dear! Wish u all the very gud things life have to offer, a BIGGER U I pray and May the Almighty bless ur new age (Amin). Have a wonderful celebration
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by Tessyy1701: 1:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Silencerh:

tanx Man
Re: When A Girl Tells You She Studies Banking And Surgery( photo) by macuwon(m): 2:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Lol, someone told me she was studying law at Michael okpara University of agriculture today grin grin

And that's what she used for her Facebook too! Girls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.