Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Affordable Gadgets To Start With In 2016 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Affordable Gadgets To Start With In 2016 (804 Views)

Selfie Lovers Beware: Eight Ways Your Gadgets May Be Harming You / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / SOLUTION : Low Storage Memory Of Your Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Gadgets To Start With In 2016 by David4473: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's a new year, And i bet things are still a bit rusty probably because of the holidays spendings. Regardless, i'm sure you guys must already be thinking of replacing your stale gadgets with new and much powerful ones by now. That is why i decided to make a post suggesting some affordable gadgets you guys might want to start with at the moment before the big boys arrives.

Smartphones

Let's start with the new and elegant Wiko slide 2. With its stunning 5.5" HD screen, 1.4ghz Octa core processor, Android 5.1 lollipop and a 2gb ram, you just can't get enough of this wonderful smartphone. The possibilities are endless, speed and multitasking will certainly be a thing of the past with the Octa core processor and the 2gb ram. It also comes with a 16gb rom which is expandable to 64gb via micro SD, with a super-charged 2820 mah, it's packed with an unparalleled storage amount of energy to always keep your performance running and a 13mp rear camera. The design on the other hand is another thing totally. And It only goes for #24,500, now tell me this isn't a budget friendly beast. You can get one of this babies from Konga, click the button below to add it to your Konga cart.

My next smartphone pick is the Snokor Rocket Z5000, the specifications of this smartphone is somewhat similar to the Wiko slide 2 smartphone. The notable difference is the processor (quad core), the ram size which in its case is 1gb and the battery capacity which is 3600 mah. It also comes with an 8gb internal memory, 5mp primary camera and a BSI selfie camera, the processor is specifically a 1.2ghz quad core processor and runs on Android 5.1 lollipop firmware. It goes for #15,300 only, click on the button below to add it to your Cart on Konga.

The Alcatel Onetouch and Infinix hot 2 devices are another smartphones to watch out for. I'm will not go into details right now, you can check Them out on Konga and maybe add them to your cart if you like Them. They both go for 17,000 and 20,000 respectively.

[img]http:///media/wysiwyg/features-IdeaPad100-15-2.png[/img]

My last pick is the 15.6-inch Lenovo ideapad 100 laptop. This laptop may not be powerful enough in the gaming aspect, but in other aspects it's the perfect medium machine. With its 4gb ram I'm sure multitasking won't be a problem, and rest assured that the processing speed would be satisfying with its 2.16ghz pentium quad core processor, it also comes with 500gb HDD and runs on Windows 8.1 OS. This ideapad should be able to get things going straight at the moment before you start planning to get a more powerful machine in the future. It goes for #60,000 on Konga.

http://mobiletechnstuffs..com.ng/2016/01/affordable-gadgets-to-start-with-in-2016.html

(1) (Reply)

1/1/1970; IOS Killer Date / Outdoor Sports Waterproof Case Bike Mount Holder For Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge / Corruption-mtn Secretly Removes Subsidy Too!!40k/s On Zone Tariff- Photo + Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.