Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Solution To Eating In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solution To Eating In Dreams (1302 Views)

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / 98-Year-Old Woman Confesses To Eating More Than 70 People As A Witch / Testicles Is Been Touched In Dreams. Is Anyone Experiencing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Eating In Dreams by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 17, 2016
EATING IN THE DREAM
Cause - You have been involved in fraudulent businesses and have forcefully or cunningly taken what does not belong to you. If you are a female, it is either you have tricked a man or many unsuspecting male lovers to give you money for your upkeep promising them marriage or sex which you never gave. But if you are a man, yours could be that you used 419 and scamming schemes to swindle many of their hard earned resources.
Result - Your take is that you will be rejected by the Lord's ministering angels who watch over your life. There will be visitation of avenging spirits pursuing you. The evidence is that people will be bent on avenging any little mistakes of yours. You will have destruction of all your financial resources. And finally, you will be plagued by the total defeat you will experience before your enemies and even become their beggar.
Solution - You must take part in the restoration process going on in the Lord's holy house by sending your gifts to build the temple of the Lord. We in turn will send you the Lord's holy wine to restore your DNA which is the spiritual temple of the Lord Jesus Christ. Call +2347067550237 or whatsapp me on +2348116172900 for more details. Thanks.
Prophet Michael Adewale Olubode

1 Share

Re: Solution To Eating In Dreams by obua: 4:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Liar
Re: Solution To Eating In Dreams by kilokeys(m): 4:45am On Jan 17, 2016
The only time ill pray is if I find myself eating shit in the dream...

But if it's a delicacy..

I'll smile and remember " He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies"...
Re: Solution To Eating In Dreams by mrphysics(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2016
if I hear
Re: Solution To Eating In Dreams by paulsir: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2016
Even your translation is kilometres wide far from the true meaning of eating in the dream.
Re: Solution To Eating In Dreams by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2016
paulsir:
Even your translation is kilometres wide far from the true meaning of eating in the dream.

Your dream is the reflection of your past experience trying to remind you of what you did in the past because the result is about to be given to you fully, while food intake represents all the good things of life you need to keep body and soul together. If you paid for these while in your wake state, it should have been settled and there would be no need for retribution. But because the Lord God of justice is about to give sentence against the dreamer, he must be made to see where he has erred.
I need not argue with you @paulsir because I know that with time you will get to realise the truth of my claims whether soon or later.
Let me help the victims of this plague by advising them to read Psalm 67 always over a cup of drinking water just before sleeping at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solution To Eating In Dreams by Kayendy(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Eat before u sleep. Dat's d solution.. na hunger d cause am
Re: Solution To Eating In Dreams by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
The man is eating frog in that picture. If na shoprite stores or tantalizers person dey chop 4 d dream na to dey enjoy am dey go.

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Afraid To Die.... I'm Horified Of What May Happen! / If You Have HIV Or Sick Instead Of Committing Suicide Do This. / Nothing Is New: Not Even Our Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.