Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) (61334 Views)

Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / What This Farmer's Farm Produces Will Shock You (photos) / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Ikenna17(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Madeu post=42057271][/quote] Noted!
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2016
Ahmadillo
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Habeebpain(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
lestat:
It's an ant eater haba!! My people haba

That's not an ant eater.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
That's an Adverk dude, that's a very rare animal, it's worth more alive than dead.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Dhotseal(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
LastMumu:
That animals is the father of all illassa fever. angry

Nigeria police in conjucsion with Nigeria army should go and shot two of them to dead! angry

Wanted to quote u and say something befitting, then I saw your monika...Ah no wonder!

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This is an aardvark.
You saved the day. Kudos fine bro, keep it up!

3 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by tetfundfraudale: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ebola or lassa fever this was killed today.roasted at 100 degrees temperature.right now doing marvelous job in d tummy. Grass cutter any nchi.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Habeebpain:

That's not an ant eater.

Yes it is

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
kevoh:
I bet you, this is gonna make front page. grin

That's not a kangaroo by the way. Kangaroos are slimmer,stand upright and are found in AUSTRALIA and nearby regions.

That's also not a rabbit nor hare. Real rabbits/hares are way smaller, hairy and 'cute' to look at. smiley

This animal is just scary to look at! tongue Seems like it's :
A) An overweight genetic mutated leporid. Probably feeding from a nearby radioactive waste.
B) A pregnant one as stated in (A)
C) Just a different and rare breed of animal we are not used to seeing.

I pray it's just (C) because if it's (A) and that a.boki consumes it. Na wahala for us be that.

You've been watching too much sci-fi movies

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This is an aardvark.

I would almost agree with you but the snout looks a little bit shorter
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
lloydpras:
Rabbit On Steroids
Oh God! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This is an aardvark.
Looks like a mutant pig.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by lukman885(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
tank God o.... we don catch the queen of Rats... lassa fever must be eliminated. #kill_d_beast
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by twilliamx(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Meriekriss:
What is this? Rat or Rabbit

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

it is called an advark or ardvark.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by talk2yommex2000(m): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
He should send that to a zoo immediately, such animals are rare to see.

But I'm sure abo-ki has other plans though.undecided

Na suya thingz for night nah. Bobo and her sisi go dey point finger say..."Audu, o ya cut this one too join, put that one too and then small ora (fat)."

The sisi go say, "you neva giv us taste o"
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
espionagesavvy:
That's a hare
and 25 people this?

Education don waste for this country

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by lilygabriel08: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
aardvark, its not endangered, but i take god beg una stop killing our wildlife, kill politicians dey much tender and fat!!!!!!
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Cheechy(f): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
pafek:
Hausa magicians make a charm from the heart, skin, forehead, and nails of the aardvark, which they then proceed to pound together with the root of a certain tree. Wrapped in a piece of skin and worn on the chest, the charm is said to give the owner the ability to pass through walls or roofs at night. The charm is said to be used by burglars and those seeking to visit young girls without their parents' permission.

JEZZZZZ!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by gogodaye(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Deolaw:
It is an Anteater or Aardvark

The beauty of nature is that all they feed on are ants and look how robust and fleshy it is.

Some animals will make you wonder if everything is right but evidences will make you love nature and God more.

Nature rocks!
Ants and other members of the insect family are the richest source of good quality protein......
That aboki go don do the hateful by now.....
The continent is today poorer by the depletion of its aardvark population........
Some even say na witch.........
Black people for Africa our problems just dey too plentiful.....
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by SirLewis(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Isn't it shameful that in this part of the world we eat anything that crawls and creeps. Crocodiles, snakes, lizards, even rats and monkeys which is and was the main reason for the spread of lassa fever and ebola!!! I know the Asians do it too but we never here of viruses or diseases spreading there. Poverty is not an excuse to put your life in risk, live like a human being not a sasquatch!
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by IceDude(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
supereagle:
It is a not a rare animal , Yoruba people call it "EKULU" . It can run fast, how did he catch it? . I have identified it I don't know the English name.
The English name is Kangarat
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by HerexG(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This is an aardvark.

Chai ! Its an endangered animal o, that man should not kill the poor animal o
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Ibime(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
That is an aardvark, also known as ant eater.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Phobia1: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Alejhandro:
if not for d aaboki, I for talk say na pix from a sci-fi movie. I no lie, if I c dis kain rat, na run i dey grin
if u see a problem its beta u face it "squarely" nd conquer it rather dan runnin from it.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by hardhedhoyin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
He should send that to a zoo immediately, such animals are rare to see.

But I'm sure abo-ki has other plans though.undecided

suya tinx grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
VickyRotex:
And he go don chop am. angry angry

Chopping anything angry

If na only chop he chop am e for good,what of if he come go sell am to those other ones when they do suya & we go buy am with our money say na ram suya God help
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by HerexG(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirLewis:
Isn't it shameful that in this part of the world we eat anything that crawls and creeps. Crocodiles, snakes, lizards, even rats and monkeys which is and was the main reason for the spread of lassa fever and ebola!!! I know the Asians do it too but we never here of viruses or diseases spreading there. Poverty is not an excuse to put your life in risk, live like a human being not a sasquatch!

The animals dont grow virus overnight it is crazy scientists who infest these animals with all what not so to reduce the overwhelming African population and to prevent these animals from going extinct .
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by vislabraye(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
makzeze:
what is this? is it wild rat, mini kangaroo, wild rabbit?

anyway, becareful of ebola or lassa fever

I hope it doesn't end up in someone's pot oh. I've never seen an animal like this before. The farmer sell or give itbto the zoo.
Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
dairykidd:

If na only chop he chop am e for good,what of if he come go sell am to those other ones when they do suya & we go buy am with our money say na ram suya God help

Ewwwwww. That's true. embarassed

Amen!

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) by ALEXIS0240: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
shocked

Is that an ancestor of rats?
with the high prevalence of lassa fever... This one no be meat o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us / Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.