Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? (1018 Views)

Did Eve Come From Adam Or An "Ape-woman"? / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by guttentag(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
I am just curious to know exactly the type of fruit Eve gave Adam to eat.
Please help my curiosity
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by donbenedict(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
Even eve wey chop d fruit first no Sabi d name
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Ahzyz(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Na pawpaw
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Na agbalumo
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Khd95(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe oranges,u knw war am sayinggrin

but i dont think those fruits are still around tho
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Sexiestcrown(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
NOBODY KNOWS THE NAME OF THE FRUIT, AS IT WAS NOT STATED IN THE BIBLE., BUT WE HAVE ALL AGREED THAT IT WAS AN APPLE . SCADUSH...
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Some people say it is apple . Was it not stated the type of fruit it was?
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2016
2kaybiel:
Some people say it is apple . Was it not stated the type of fruit it was?
No it wasn't. I thought it was apple going by what i saw in bible story books then.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Sexiestcrown:
NOBODY KNOWS THE NAME OF THE FRUIT, AS IT WAS NOT STATED IN THE BIBLE., BUT WE HAVE ALL AGREED THAT IT WAS AN APPLE . SCADUSH...

Nobody has agreed on anything o
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:
No it wasn't. I thought it was apple going by what i saw in bible story books then.
alright.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by ipreach: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Op, am even confuse whenever i am teaching on that subject because there is no way the Bible mentioned ''appple'' rather the LIKE simply said ''fruit''
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by firstking01(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Which kind mumu question be thisundecided...asif you dnt knw or you tryna wanna cause an uproar...didn't the bible tell you in genesis 3 that it was fruit, it coulda been any fruit...it was specifically and categorically stated, so, take what the bible told you.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by firstking01(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Which kind mumu question be thisundecided...asif you dnt knw or you tryna wanna cause an uproar, knowing fully well that we the muslims, atheists, and those who knew but would still wanna argue either to fulfill their self righteousness or to tryna balance the scriptures with their sinful lifestyle on nairaland...didn't the bible tell you in genesis 3 that it was fruit, it coulda been any fruit...it was specifically and categorically stated, so, take what the bible told you.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by firstking01(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Which kind mumu question be thisundecided...asif you dnt knw or you tryna wanna cause an uproar, knowing fully well that we have the muslims, atheists, and those who knew but would still wanna argue either to fulfill their self righteousness or to tryna balance the scriptures with their sinful lifestyle on nairaland...didn't the bible tell you in genesis 3 that it was fruit, it coulda been any fruit...it was specifically and categorically stated, so, take what the bible told you.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Which kind mumu question be thisundecided...asif you dnt knw or you tryna wanna cause an uproar, knowing fully well that we have the muslims, atheists, and those who knew but would still wanna argue either to fulfill their self righteousness or to tryna balance the scriptures with their sinful lifestyle on nairaland...didn't the bible tell you in genesis 3 that it was fruit, it coulda been any fruit...it was not specifically and categorically stated, so, take what the bible told you.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by firstking01(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Which kind mumu question be thisundecided...asif you dnt knw or you tryna wanna cause an uproar, knowing fully well that we have the muslims, atheists, and those who knew but would still wanna argue either to fulfill their self righteousness or to tryna balance the scriptures with their sinful lifestyle on nairaland...didn't the bible tell you in genesis 3 that it was fruit, it coulda been any fruit...it was not specifically or categorically stated, so, take what the bible told you.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by oteneaaron(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2016
i guess the question the OP asked is irrelevant ....the most important question is......

"Why did GOD have to put the tree in the middle of the Garden?"

"Why did he not fix the tree at a location far from Adams and Eve's ?"

"Why did he mention not eating from the tree when Aam and Eve had no freaking Idea what death(the penalty) was?"

" Was Sin a necessary Evil?"

This story holds no water.
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by vincent10(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
I was not born then so how will I know?
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Smh
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by guttentag(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2016
oteneaaron:
i guess the question the OP asked is irrelevant ....the most important question is......

"Why did GOD have to put the tree in the middle of the Garden?"

"Why did he not fix the tree at a location far from Adams and Eve's ?"

"Why did he mention not eating from the tree when Aam and Eve had no freaking Idea what death(the penalty) was?"

" Was Sin a necessary Evil?"

This story holds no water.

How is the question irrelevant when nobody actually know the fruit
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by Sexiestcrown(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:

Nobody has agreed on anything o
TOH I HEAR. SCADUSH...
Re: What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? by guttentag(m): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2016
na wa Oo so nobody fit give accurate answer. I fear Women then

(1) (Reply)

.. / “my Love Story”- Pastor Nike Adeyemi / Did Jesus Resurrect Himself Or Was He Resurrected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.