Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? - Webmasters (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? (33753 Views)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Godmother:

No o. I got banned several years ago; almost 10 years ago on nigeriancenter.com .This domain is barely three months old.
You're good to go then

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by ssolaoye: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
How To Make Money Online With Google AdSense In Nigeria.

Google AdSense is one of the numerous ways to monetize your website traffic in Nigeria. This post will teach you the basic steps you need to take to start making money with Google AdSense in Nigeria.

Learn More: https://invoice.ng/blog/google-adsense-nigeria/
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by bravomd(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
So I just created a group for like minded bloggers that really what to making it big legit with Adsense blogging and ranking high on search.

All info given in this group is free. No selling of info

Anybody can teach not just me
Join with link below or Buzz me with my number on signature I'll add you

https://www.nairaland.com/4869258/seo-high-traffic-bloggers-adsense
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by sirblend: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
PotatoSalad:
$1500+ on a normal month. $3000 up during the holidays. Adsense for YouTube.
$2.50/month from my gringrin

Please I have few questions to ask you.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Pelxmiye(m): 2:07am On May 02, 2020
Lachynos2k2:
I got an approved adsense account since 2009 at a platter of gold during my university days when I was just playing around with blogging with nobody to guide me, I eventually lost interest after I lost my pentium 3 laptop.. Lol.
Though I am currently a freelance writer and a farmer, I want to put my adsense account in good use but I'm a kinda too busy to do that. Recently I logged in and discovered that I have a about $1.55 for doing nothing. I need some honest tips and guidance from nairalanders. (please no yab me o)

I want to create a website...a very good one... would love to dm you and talk about it
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Buletsir: 6:02pm On May 02, 2020
Aaya
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Setharry(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Do you need a blog writer?

My name is Harry,
I am a prolific Writer, I write unique & error-free article for your personal or business blog...

If you want me to write for you, kindly message me.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by MuhdGombi(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Adsense just approved my blog a week ago. I have $0.6 dollars in one week. I hope it increases soon
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by gnhpowerhouse: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buletsir:
Aaya
. Meaning ?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by kay29000(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
MuhdGombi:
Adsense just approved my blog a week ago. I have $0.6 dollars in one week. I hope it increases soon

What's your blog about? What niche do you blog in?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by easydrizzle(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
MuhdGombi:
if you want to bailout , am interested in buying
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by MuhdGombi(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2022
It's about finance, politics and documentaries. You can check it out. Gombiland.com
kay29000:

What's your blog about? What niche do you blog in?

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by MuhdGombi(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2022
Do people buy blog?
easydrizzle:
if you want to bailout , am interested in buying
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by MuhdGombi(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Yo! I just created a telegram group for bloggers with adsense approved. In this telegram group, we can be visiting each other's blog and click on the adsense ads. You don't have to visit every one site.
For example, everyday or week or month, you can post your link to the group and anyone can visit the blog or post and then click on the ad. As for you who who want to click on the ad, you don't have to click on all the links posted on the group. You just visit only the one you like but you must visit at least one blog and click on the ad. This will enable us generate more revenue, increase our SEO ranking etc.
This is the link to the telegram group channel
https:///+lLUYuuttoUswZDU0
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by kay29000(m): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2022
MuhdGombi:
It's about finance, politics and documentaries. You can check it out. Gombiland.com

OK.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Arewahotgist: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
My website is https://physicscalculations.com . . Adsence approved my site with 7 posts. U need to put up a very detailed information if u want adsence to approve ur site. There are other simple parameters that people always neglect. Good luck.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Pennywise2: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Arewahotgist:
My website is https://physicscalculations.com . . Adsence approved my site with 7 posts. U need to put up a very detailed information if u want adsence to approve ur site. There are other simple parameters that people always neglect. Good luck.
how old was the site when it was approved?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.