Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? (33693 Views)

How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax / How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Ebook4Free(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2017
PM for your Verified and Non Verified US��, UK�� and NG�� AdSense today.. #Ebook4Free #SuperLegit
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Realloading(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
UK and USA AdSense For Sale
Inbox For Fast Deal
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
sandralewis02:
ok...here is my whatsapp number 081*******
Okays

1 Like

Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by benzems(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Blog with google adsense approved for sale
high traffic and affordable price
contact
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by benzems(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adeyeancah:
bro, your sports blog aint bad. Its direct and simple. I've been doing sports since 2009 only on facebook. I only update about all sports but don't have a blog due to some reasons/challenges

you can buy this
Blog with google adsense approved for sale
high traffic and affordable price
contact
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by benzems(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
fighal:
cool man..
how old was your blog when u applied?

TLD is not the reason you got approval

i have 2 blogs approved
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by zinosleek(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by callydon(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please, can someone help me make more money on AdSense...
After buying AdSense, I am not making up to $1 a day on d posts. What cud be d reason

THANKS

my blog is www.fullgist.com.ng
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
callydon:
Please, can someone help me make more money on AdSense...
After buying AdSense, I am not making up to $1 a day on d posts. What cud be d reason

THANKS

my blog is www.fullgist.com.ng
how many page views do you get daily?
and it also depends on where your traffics are coming from
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by callydon(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
fighal:
how many page views do you get daily?
and it also depends on where your traffics are coming from
I get between 2k5 and 3k views daily.

yeah, I know it also depends on where my traffic is coming from. Is there any way around that?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
callydon:

I get between 2k5 and 3k views daily.

yeah, I know it also depends on where my traffic is coming from. Is there any way around that?
Yea.. If you target a different niche
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by callydon(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
fighal:
Yea.. If you target a different niche
Please, like what niche?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by successincentiv(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Not really making much from AdSense.

I am still trying to increase traffic.

My blog is www.passionentrepreneurs.com
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by miracle4(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Helloworld8:
for how long
in less than 2 weeks. We have several solid blogs on file already
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by connectomega: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
@Godmother:

please what's your site's url. i want to see ow you do it.

My site is www.lolia.com.ng .

pls check and comment.

Thanks.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by connectomega: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
@Godmother:

please what is your url? i want to see how you do it

This is my url -www.lolia.com.ng . Please check and comment.

Thanks.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by holuwajobar(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Johnboy88 abeg tell me the things you dd that got u approved... See my site in my signature
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Godmother(f): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2017
connectomega:
@Godmother:

please what's your site's url. i want to see ow you do it.

My site is www.lolia.com.ng .

pls check and comment.

Thanks.

Connectomega my url is www.divasclan.com but I dont understand your question. How did I do what?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by emini123: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2017
NairaIsaac:

I make 1000 to 1700 or 2000 Dollars. It is expected to grow more.

I get mainly Organic traffic due to my SEO skill. I wish you the very best.

any voluntary help on seo god bless u as u reply
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by hardon1(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2017
nobody is answering the posters question again o. blogging for money is indeed a scam
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Simply see how I easily got my AdSense approved with my new blog: http://www.dontro.com/easily-got-adsense-approval-1-month-old-blog/
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by kay29000(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
PotatoSalad:
$1500+ on a normal month. $3000 up during the holidays. Adsense for YouTube.
$2.50/month from my gringrin

Interesting. So, Youtube Adsense pays that much? Please like how many views do you get monthly that gives you the $1,500 earning, and what kinds of videos do you upload? Thanks.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by kay29000(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
statrboiTolu:
i make 206dollars daily....

Please can you tell me how you achieved that?

#What niche do you bog in?

#How many pageviews do you get daily?

#How many posts/articles do you post daily?
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by kay29000(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
DonQuix:
One of the simplest ways to make over $200 daily when approved for AdSense is have 8 to 10 popular posts from your blog shared on your Facebook page and advertise it with $5 dollars, on your advised post, target US, Canada and UK audience. have your AdSense code/ad pasted around the responsive parts of your blog.
You are bound to earn up to $250 dollars if we'll promoted, that way, you advertise with $50 dollars and earn $200.

I still don't know why my approved AdSense is not running yet.

Check my site http://www.myowngist.info

Please are you sure of this? But you said your adsense isn't running yet.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by PotatoSalad(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
kay29000:

Interesting. So, Youtube Adsense pays that much? Please like how many views do you get monthly that gives you the $1,500 earning, and what kinds of videos do you upload? Thanks.
average of 1m views/month. infotainment/music.
cpc and cpm is very high this time cos of Summer holidays, so earnings just went to the roof.
lol, there are people that earn $200k/month on YouTube Adsense. if you have 5m subs up and have a huge audience retention, man you're made for life grin
PewDiePie makes $400k up. so i heard, not sure.
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
DonQuix:

I can help you, I also have a sports blog I want to start working on, it was created on the 16th of this month check it here http://mybuzzcity..com

I'll get a TLD for it when am done with it.
bro pls how did u add d epl table to ur blog
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2017
kay29000:

Please are you sure of this? But you said your adsense isn't running yet.
Visit my entertainment blog, AdSense is running on all my three blogs
http://www.myowngist.info
http://sportscity.us
http://www.7daystech.com.ng
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by DonQuix(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
johnboy88:
bro pls how did u add d epl table to ur blog

Drop your site URL, and send me a mail, I'll help you on how to get it fixed
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
DonQuix:

Drop your site URL, and send me a mail, I'll help you on how to get it fixed
www.24sportarena.com
Teejay007@yahoo.com
Re: Bloggers, How Much Do You Make From Google Adsense Monthly? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
how long does it take before google can approve your application for google AdSense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year / See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.