Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Intercontinental Bank Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Test Result (1568 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Test Result by Terseer(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2006
Hi fellow nairalanders, u guys r too much! I mean all of u r doing a great job of information out there. Meanwhile, I like to know if any one in the house has got current info on whats happening to intercontinental bank test result. Pls Im eager to hear from u.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by ashala(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2006
Yes,my friend who wrote in Abuja called 2 tell me that he got a txt yesterday frm intercontinental inviting him 4 interview on sunday.So its apparent they ve marked 4 those that wrote in Abuja. CHEERS!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by kufor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2006
Hello my Fellow Friend, My friend that works in Benin Branch told me that, they are still working on the results, perhaps, they still have some uncompleted branches they work on, immediately they finished them, every thing will started at once. Just prayed to be among the successful candidate.
Good Luck
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by elvisyuwu(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2006
it seems you are getting yourself worked-up,just relax and hope on God.I believe if its your job they will definitely call you.Did'nt you see the crowd that Day! in such a situation you look onto God.Free your Mind my dear.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by dremoney(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2006
hello guyzzzzzzzzzzz, be patient.ur gettin d invitation in d first place is not by your making.put all your trust in God.wats yours will definitely not pass you by.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by realjuxam(f): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2006
how far with guys that wrote the intercontinental test in kano?
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by karanolu(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2006
hi my niara land crew.any news about the lagos test.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by sledge22(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2006
Hi guyz, any news Portharcourt branch? Cheers
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by crownbaba(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2006
smiley
Please is there anybody in the House that wrote His or Her in Ibadan?
I want to confirm if they have started inviting pple for the Interview.
Thanks.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result by jobseeker(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2007
I ALSO WROTE THE TEST IN IBADAN AND AM YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM THE BANK. BESIDES I HEARD OF A RUMOR THAT THE TEST HAS BEEN CANCELLED. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT THE CORRECT SITUATION IS.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Training Officer At UNICEF NIGERIA / Neolite Nigeria Recruits Into Various Graduate Positions / Jobs At Union Diagnostic & Clinical Services Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.