Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Revelations: What Happened Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelations: What Happened Yesterday (570 Views)

Mysterious Revelations: What Nigerians Should Expect In 2018 - Pastor Adeboye / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / The Wonders That Happened Yesterday Morning In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelations: What Happened Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
I was standing outside my compound on phone with my cousin when I sensed a commotion inside the compound. My neighbour's wife was asking for Soapy/ detergent water. I cut the call to find out what was happening. I discovered her heavy duty generator was on fire. I quickly requested for sand from kids around and then put off the flickering flame.

Later she called to tell me that a woman from their church called her earlier in the day to relate a dream.

In the dream, the woman saw what looked like birthday celebration in my neighbours house. But all of a sudden fire broke out. The woman said that fire service could not arrive on time leading to the loss of several items.

She prayed against it.

Then that even a Generator that is less than a year old caught fire.

How can you explain it if you do not believe in God?
Re: Revelations: What Happened Yesterday by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
agabaI23:

How can you explain it if you do not believe in God?
First of all, how is God an explanation? An explanation gives a detailed description, its main aim to cause elucidation.

The situation is no proof for or against God. One could simply ask 'Where was this God when the Guest House at SCOAN collapsed?".

After thanking God for saving her, I'd advise she'd call an electrician to have a look at the generator and try to ascertain what might have caused the fire. As to whether a God is responsible for saving her house from fire, I leave you to your beliefs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why That Religion? / The Elect Of God / Knowing God Through Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.