Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? (863 Views)

What If Satan Genuinely Repents? / Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by okey4reel(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2016
just as any other sinner who sins against God and ask for forgiveness and God forgives him, can that also be said of Satan if he asks God to forgive him today. based on all the atrocities he has committed?

I want to know from Bible scholars in the house.
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by talktonase(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2016
That nicca had his chance and he blew It.he shud gerrarah here menh grin
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by ikubch(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
okey4reel:
just as any other sinner who sins against God and ask for forgiveness and God forgives him, can that also be said of Satan if he asks God to forgive him today. based on all the atrocities he has committed?

The moment you brush up you "figure of speech" to differentiate between metaphor an literal meaning, then you will have less problem understanding the Bible.
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by DickDastardly(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
grin see thinking grin
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by tubouncen(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2016
If it's that easy to repent Naija politicians would have repented
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2016
No he wont be forgiven because Jesus died for the forgiveness of mankind and not angels.

From experience, i dont think our prayer of forgiveness carries any weight when matched with the death of Christ for us. So if God should forgive us it should be on the basis of the latter only.
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by superior1: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2016
okey4reel:

If Mount Everest can overnight turn into an egg, it is possible for satan to repent
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by flylykace: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
It will be difficult for an Elephant to pass through the eye of a needle

Therefore satan can never repent
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by okey4reel(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
superior1:

If Mount Everest can overnight turn into an egg, it is possible for satan to repent
Lol...I don't think he will and repentance cannot even cross his mind because he knows he has lost it and is doomed for life...its only we humans that can be forgiven...
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by dsquare33: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
okey4reel:

You do err because you do not know the scriptures, how can God forgive Satan. Evil is inherent in satan, hence he can't be forgiven, the second thing is that, do you know how many millions of people Satan, has and is leading to hell, Jesus said, "it is better for a milestone, to be hang on a person and be drawn in the sea, anybody who makes one person to stumble or sin. Thirdly, My friend, satan cannot change because the message of the cross through Jesus Christ would have been futile and vain.(God forbid!) because that is God's Salvation to mankind.
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Interesting how everyone here sounding as if they're God,the fact is that we don't know,for all me and u know,God and satan may have settled their differences many millennia ago and we are here answering for God.

No one knows.

If you ask me I'll say God and satan are the same person for all we know e.g just like we've front and back.(front is God,back is satan).

If we are energy,then God could be energy too.use a battery for example a battery couldn't function if it doesn't have positive and negative,it's the same principles for everything under the sun.
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
There has to be a bad guy nah.................
Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by eaction: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is a big question. In my own opinion apart from God, Satan is the second oldest man. i don't know his age, but, since he was created he had never tried to confess his sin ones even jokingly. so i doubt if he can humble himself to receive forgiveness. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by Zoe99(f): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
There is no chance for satan anymore.Satan would have repented since if God had given him a chance.Since he has lost that chance,he wants mankind to lose their chance given through Jesus so they'll be in the lake of fire with him.

1 Like

Re: If Satan Repents Today Will God Forgive Him? by okey4reel(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Zoe99:
There is no chance for satan anymore.Satan would have repented since if God had given him a chance.Since he has lost that chance,he wants mankind to lose their chance given through Jesus so they'll be in the lake of fire with him.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2016 And Their Net Worth / You Are Perfect In God's Eyes - Joseph Prince / Terror Groups Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.