Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,585 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

GTB Embarassed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Embarassed Me (1037 Views)

GTB Reports 91.38 Billion Half Year Pre-tax Profit / GTB Mastercard Charges ~N225/$1 While Amazon Charges ~N208/$1 , Any Reason Why ? / Cheated By GTB On Withdrawal On An ATM In Ghana.is This Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Embarassed Me by ambient: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2016
my dear nairalander anytime i think of this money the thing dey pain me.a friend of mine came tomy house and was complaining to me on how her bank(ecobank) would always collect her money without reversal,naso i start to brag that my bank which is the so called GTB would never do that to thier customer even informing her on how they are so technologically forward and so on because i have never had issue in my banking life with them before. so i went with this my friend to a first bank atm to collect money for antenatal,immediatly i slot in my card and press 20k,they deducted the money without paying me i waited for reversal for close to 30minutes there but nothing.that was how my friend started laughing at me oooo.
till today am yet to get any response from GTB even though i went there and filled all form that was required of me.please what should i do to get my 20k from them.

mod you can move it to the right section.thanks
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by donbenedict(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Hw can u praise a Nigerian bank? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: GTB Embarassed Me by snezBaba: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ehya ooo. cheesy...Go and meet dem with Conc. Madness undecided
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by kaziblake(f): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Go and display for them,dey will return your money.
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by yomi007k(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Go and report to customer care.
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by Aviero: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
I go just enter the bank quietly, then start serious trouble. By the time I'm through, they'll reverse it with interest. Useless People! All these banks can like to frustrate customers.

If you no show them strong face, dem go de form English on top your head.

1 Like

Re: GTB Embarassed Me by okirewaju(f): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe sending a mail to the head quarter might help.
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by yorex2011: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
The problem is from the stupid first bank... If you had used gtbanks atm or even another bank, it would've been reversed... All issues I've had with atm withdrawals have always been with first bank Atms.. Dats how my dads 40k lost since last 2years
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by Khd95(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ur friend na obanjesmiley

2 Likes

Re: GTB Embarassed Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
if i was this OP ehn, i'll enter the banking hall, gets everyone's attention before i start to display ....
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by ambient: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
i promise my husband that i would go and roll on the floor with shouting he said i should not embarass him ooo undecided
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by winetapper: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
ambient:
i promise my husband that i would go and roll on the floor with shouting he said i should not embarass him ooo undecided
do you want the man to back you up grin
Two people no fit mad the same time na cheesy
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by Booty4me: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guy, kasala don burst oo dis afternoon. Zenith bank in collaboration with
my bank,firstbank, is tryn to perform Merlin magic on me
oo. My 11k is btw heaven & earth after Zenithbank atm
machine deliberately refused to do the ryt thing. And ℓ won use τ̲̅ђe money flex this evening with M̶̲̥̅γ shima.. .Tomorow i go put leg for road and wont come
home until i got my money.
Re: GTB Embarassed Me by bedfordng(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
according to gtbank, it may take over to 7 working days to be reversed. Also, don't praise any nigerian banks because they are not worth it

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of N50.00 Stamp Duty Charge: Your Account May Be Exempted / Apply For The 2016 TEEP Entrepreneurship Grant / ‘god Please Save Our Dear NAIRA’!!! Checkout Naira Exchange Rate In AFRICA….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.