Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State (82068 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Top 14 Yoruba Actors You Never Knew Are Not Yoruba / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by akinvest(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am proud 2 b Akoko in Ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
waleylagboy:
Akintade Matthew Omobowale

AKA: WALEYGAGBOY and Nigerian OZIL

The next football star

parents hails from On do state
bros stop playing football on internet, move to the field.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by akinladejo: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am a proud son of sun shine state.

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by ilemobayo40: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ramsey noah also from ondo state
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by akinladejo: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
ilemobayo40:
Ramsey noah also from ondo state

are u Ile boy?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by femiranking28(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Proud ondo boy. Sun shine state.. Omo ilaje..omo igbobi

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by heatmanj(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
where is wale, sean tizzle, olu maintain and reekado banks
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by heatmanj(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
where is wale, sean tizzle, olu maintain and reekado banks?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Missy89(f): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wale nko

Ondo cool
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by tpiar: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
What in nairalanders' opinion, is the connection between Ondo state and Imo state ?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Wizprodigy: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Karlebolu:

I didn't see that thread and I do not support tribalism.

Akwa Ibom et Imo state and one of the states I'm in love with.

@your last paragraph. Are you serious? Don't let sentimentality and tribalism becloud your judgment bro, their achievements are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind like the TEKE TEKE MENE UPRASIN.
If they have done well for the people then thumbs up but you guys should shun extreme tribalism it eats up the soul slowly but surely. Btw what is the meaning of your last sentence?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by tpiar: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wizprodigy:
I thought some people said that next it would be anambra and abia after someone opened same thread about celebrities from imo and now another has opened for ondo.
You guys should learn not to show inferiority complex on another tribe.
P:s- I am in no way derailing this thread and as someone asked "WHO HAS THIS CELEBRITIES HELPED?".

On nairaland, they (nlers) form connections between Ondo and Imo.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Wizprodigy: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
tpiar:

On nairaland, they (nlers) form connections between Ondo and Imo.
I noticed it.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by leofab(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
what's this competition thing from the 'Brown roof Peeps' a thread of Enugu City made front page and they countered with that of Lagos now that Imo Celebs made it again and they counter with this again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by mikkypel(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Danny young is from owo and not Akure.. i am a proud ONDO boy.. Ekimogun a Gbe wa ooo

Modified : Where is Lord of Ajasa, Olu maintain that guy that attended ondo boys high school, Dejo tunfulu, Guinness Chairman

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by infantrydoctor(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
I rep lkoya,lkale, Okitipupa. You will see my name on this list some day.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Hamatrony(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Very interesting!!!.....No wonder they are so stubborn, especially Falae who said he will never return his own part of stolen money undecided

Ondo and Ekiti known for stubbornness since 100 A.D
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
nikkypearl:
Repping Ondo since 1980s wink wink
Egin. Ke n tiri
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
holuposi:
Am poud of my home town ondo egin Ale oooooo
Leo omo y'emi,....ekimogun omo amu'la meji oju seye,....omo gbalaii gbe s'oko ila,...omo l'ewu etu, l'ewu ide,...omo l'ewu woyi woyi,...Wo la ni o yei.

Which part of Ondo are you from Posi?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
HillaryD:
proudly Omo Ondo state.
Egin, le o

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
agadez007:
and o.p i think you forgot akpororo the comedian,he is also from Ondo state i think
he's from Warri. An urhobo boy
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Karlebolu:

I didn't see that thread and I do not support tribalism.

Akwa Ibom et Imo state and one of the states I'm in love with.

@your last paragraph. Are you serious? Don't let sentimentality and tribalism becloud your judgment bro, their achievements are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind like the TEKE TEKE MENE UPRASIN.
definitely all the imo celebrities posted in the imo thread were igbo people either turned yoruba by birth, and all of them live in yorubalands in the south west.

me I'm still expecting the real igbo celebrities in another thread not the Yoruba/igbo or d yoruba made celebrities.
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by LastSurvivor: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
cr7lomo:
Top celebrities or top Nigerians ? Cos I see politicians and business men and pastors on ur list

U dey mind am!
Even TB Joshua celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
GeoOla25:
Proudly Omo Ondo....Ekimogun to be precise.
Egin. Ken tiri ke

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Redomi:
T. B. Joshua - Prophet

Temitope Balogun Joshua, commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian prophet. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations, a religious organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos, Nigeria.
i attend his church. #NAB... BUT shuld this man of God be a celebrity?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
rockiedink:

Ambode isn't from Ondo West...Ambode is an Ilaje man...not Ondo west.
Do your research very well

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Walkopet:
Leo omo y'emi,....ekimogun omo amu'la meji oju seye,....omo gbalaii gbe s'oko ila,...omo l'ewu etu, l'ewu ide,...omo l'ewu woyi woyi,...Wo la ni o yei.

Which part of Ondo are you from Posi?
habah! Wo try sha. Ken tiri Egin. A ku Nig. Ha
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by hmuhammad(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
cr7lomo:
Top celebrities or top Nigerians ? Cos I see politicians and business men and pastors on ur list
help me ask him, when did we start calling touts celebrity? undecided
Gani Adams is a tout and not a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
HateU2:
Woshe o yei, o ma san o, ki bi area tee yha n'ondo ke?
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Walkopet:
Woshe o yei, o ma san o, ki bi area tee yha n'ondo ke?
Okelisa ei
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by Redomi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
HateU2:
Okelisa ei
08037212454 whatsapp
Re: Celebrities You Never Knew Are From Ondo State by shegxi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
HateU2:
are u speaking in tongues or wat? grin grin is d influence d spirit or orijin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) / Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) / Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.