Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Photo: When You Get Government Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photo: When You Get Government Job (33301 Views)

Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Government job in Nigeria is welfarism.
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by kachnov(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Funny
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Bugatie(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
ayindepremier:

Thank you, but why me from the tens of space bookers above me.

I will reconsider this warm gesture and send you a beautiful note!

<3!

Hustle mood grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Space....
Missed, bad network.

OP you mean politics?

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Nuezha(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
No one seemed to get the message.
People don't want to patronise government, yet they want to work with government.

You are considered poor and unclassy if you enter government bus.
You are advised to not use government hospital because of inefficiency, etc
Yet 90% of people are falling over themselves to work with the government.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Boyooosa(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
smudge2079:
Hmmm... And it made first page
Mere reading, it seems to be a joke, but deeply, it sends a message... you need to know the Illustrator's mind b4 you conclude.
To me, I think the expression simply implies that 'in any developing (third world) countries, most especially the corrupt ones, any service or facility managed by the government is not always being properly managed, so (selfish) citizens are not happy to make use of them for their personal purpose but get very happy when they want to benefit from the same system cause pple know that it is a loose system and they can manipulate, embezzle and enrich themselves (illegally) easily'. My assumption for the illustration anyway... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by refiner(f): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
ayindepremier:
Thank you, but why me from the tens of space bookers above me.

I will reconsider this warm gesture and send you a beautiful note!
<3!
lol...bookin space dis warm Sunday....space bookers of nairaland...wink
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by ayindepremier: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
refiner:

lol...bookin space dis warm Sunday....space bookers of nairaland...wink
wink I understand, gimme a minute pls.
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by refiner(f): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
ayindepremier:

wink I understand, gimme a minute pls.
a minute to do wat? kwantinue deceiving ur self....mtsheeeeew
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Graccccccccy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Provided it's a federal government job, if Local esp. in kwara ur facial expression will be worse than that of gov't hosp.
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Tofax: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
ayindepremier:
Pray for ministry job, no be government job,

sometimes, government jobs can be very time consuming and risky!

but all the same, who doesn't want to have a share from the NATIONAL CAKE

But, hypocrisy is sulking from the government like a parasite and still condemning them openly!!
Ministry jobs makes you redundant & lazy and with no initiative of your own. Just wait every month-end for salary for 35years of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by ayindepremier: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
refiner:
a minute to do wat? kwantinue deceiving ur self....mtsheeeeew
for your small mind now, u think I wan toast you abi?
you just bleep up!!!
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Chukazu: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
as in "Phantom "contract,that leads to abandoned projects, which inturn leads to recurrent expenditures?

that is government job
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Youceemeri: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Provided it's a federal government job
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by justmenoni: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
First page?quote author=smudge2079 post=42060389]Hmmm... And it made first page [/quote]
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by larrypourl(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
You're right bro. Na Federal college of Edu me dey look upto by his grace, but u need to invest wisely and stop gambling. Find a project you'll focus on. E.g start building your house so your focus will be there.

freemanbubble:
government jobs are good but it should be federal
especially when it is a federal university like the one i got last year in uniben.
no fear of being sacked and the salary keep on coming even when our presido keep on complaining that there is no money.
the only problem now is am addicted to gambling like seriously because the salary never ends untill i attain retirement age. and that is a whole long long time to come as a young guy
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by oostin: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
How much do,u learn? I mean what range of salary. Eg btw 200k- 300k monthlyquote author=freemanbubble post=42060472]government jobs are good but it should be federal
especially when it is a federal university like the one i got last year in uniben.
no fear of being sacked and the salary keep on coming even when our presido keep on complaining that there is no money.
the only problem now is am addicted to gambling like seriously because the salary never ends untill i attain retirement age. and that is a whole long long time to come as a young guy
[/quote]
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by Ndissle(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by millhouse: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
gtrd
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by iebelieve(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2016
My dude,

the best time to start planing for retirement is the day you get a job.

We have been running retirement training for govt and private organizations,and the things I have been seeing for the past one year is really disheartening.

Atleast, you can open a fixed deposit account where you deposit a fixed account of money per Month.

-for the sake of your old age, Pls plan for your retirement
-there is no permanent job security : anything can still happen.

I can send you some materials to help develop... Your thinking

freemanbubble:
government jobs are good but it should be federal
Re: Photo: When You Get Government Job by iebelieve(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2016
I concur with you.

I can't seem to understand the thinking.
....the irony is that, many of the

govt school teachers own schools. And Doctors own hospitals.

We really need to change this wrong thinking.

This
Nuezha:
No one seemed to get the message.
People don't want to patronise government, yet they want to work with government.

You are considered poor and unclassy if you enter government bus.
You are advised to not use government hospital because of inefficiency, etc
Yet 90% of people are falling over themselves to work with the government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Miracle Job Without Connection / People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why. / Hot Vacancy!!! In Neo-life Int'l For Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.