Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

“IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. (2583 Views)

Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by mohince(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
A merican Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-
runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the
Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all
Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he
becomes President”.
He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas.
According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have
taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.
“To Make America great again, we need to rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up” , Trump said.

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000
strong predominantly Caucasian audience. What this
portends for Nigeria in the event of the Trump victory is still
unclear, but the Nigerian Ambassador to the US has so far
allayed fears of all Nigerians living in the USA, although we
gather he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move
to Mexico or Canada if Trump becomes President.

www.may30.org/if-i-win-you-all-will-leave-america-donald-trump-tells-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by mohince(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
I hate dis man
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Honestly this is a good development. Let us develop our own country. If Our country is developed we won't put American visa and UK visa in to prayer in churches these days. The money taking there can change many things here in Nigeria.
You see now, who can threaten you in your own country? This is why federal government need to do something on our science and technology in this country.

Donald Trump, I love your spirit and confident.

2 Likes

Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Muslims Nigerians I guess
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by duabba: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'd welcome the insults from this man if only it would anger us enough to make Nigeria & Africa great. Why won't they insult us... What's our contribution to the 21st century? We use their technologies, medicines, education and more....

But again, in these times no man/nation is an island. Donald Trump is simply a doofus who is not in tune with the realities of our time. All he's been having are grandiose delusions.

1 Like

Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Godfullsam(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Big fat LIE wink

1 Like

Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
See you, the news stated it that "Nigerians" not Nigerians muslims.
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by jumper524(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
yes ooo including our medical doctors all of them
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by jumper524(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
person when swear 4 u no try @ all
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmm......see insult........He is simply afraid of Nigerians cos they are a threat to them......

Federal Government she una dey see??
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Audinowing(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by euroboy95: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
mohince:
A merican Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-
runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the
Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all
Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he
becomes President”.
He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas.
According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have
taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.
“To Make America great again, we need to rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up” , Trump said.

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000
strong predominantly Caucasian audience. What this
portends for Nigeria in the event of the Trump victory is still
unclear, but the Nigerian Ambassador to the US has so far
allayed fears of all Nigerians living in the USA, although we
gather he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move
to Mexico or Canada if Trump becomes President.

www.may30.org/if-i-win-you-all-will-leave-america-donald-trump-tells-nigerians/
TRUE TALK BY DONALD TRUMP,useless federal government and big for nothing in africa make una fix your economy,political and the social life of all nigerians.
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Blame our government
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by etebefia: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good development, but at the same time all US guys in nigeria chopping fat salaries as experts will be sent back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by teemanbastos(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
We should also send away the Americans that aff taken over jobs.. Nigerians should have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Kayoski(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
so all my uncles, aunts and cousins are coming back home.. Lalasticlala , seun come and here o
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by CharlyNick: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
That's why he won't win because Nigerians are NOT READY to leave America.

They would rather RIG that Election tongue

2Bedroom Flat with 2 toilet available in Eliozu, Port-Harcourt @250k. Steady water supply, spacious Rooms, Fenced compound. Click on my name for more details of the house.
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Obijulius: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
He said Nigeria...not BIAFRA so no worries.
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Enosas(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good for us.We really need to be re-colonised.Naija I dey hail o
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
jumper524:
person when swear 4 u no try @ all

haaaaaaa...no go use vex jump inside river o
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
2kaybiel:
See you, the news stated it that "Nigerians" not Nigerians muslims.
guy, na Muslims dey dabaru dis world...
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't blame him...I blame our selfish, brainless and useless father's who call themselves our leaders.

Why would a sane Nigerian go to America to look for greener pasture (grass) when our country is literally sleeping on top of oil?
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by jumper524(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:

haaaaaaa...no go use vex jump inside river o
bro u meran say christain no dey spoil dis world ehhn All those musicians and dancers when they open yansh for music videos na watin?all the ones when dey illuminati na watin? All the ones when dey act blue films na watin dem act blue film na watin? The fake prophecies when we don experience foe naija na from which people? And u say muslims dey spoil dis world... The boko haram militants when they bomb every where hw many times we don tell una say dem no b muslims even saudi arabia don deny dem being islam bt the ashawos and blue film actors when we knw which one una don deny
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Omololu007(m): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
I don't blame him...I blame our selfish, brainless and useless father's who call themselves our leaders.

Why would a sane Nigerian go to America to look for greener pasture (grass) when our country is literally sleeping on top of oil?
you have said it all bro..I don't know why african leaders are so greedy,they all have no vision

1 Like

Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by mohince(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lalasticlala plsss carry go
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by sammyj: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wetin concern me. I don't need America to succeed in life so let him go ahead if he wins the election !!! cool grin grin
Re: “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
I swear! This mad man can't win an election in U.S.A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nations: Are We Losing Our Sense Of Fairness? / Nigeria's Communication Minister Is Dead? / Fellow Yoruba Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.