Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us (1196 Views)

Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us / Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us / Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Kencruz: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
DONALD TRUMP SENDS CHILLING WARNING TO NIGERIANS IN THE US
“IF I WIN, YOU ALL LEAVE”

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000 strong predominantly Caucasian audience. What this portends for Nigeria in the event of the Trump victory is still unclear, but the Nigerian Ambassador to the US has so far allayed fears of all Nigerians living in the USA, although we gather he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move to Mexico or Canada if Trump becomes President.

I hope our American cousins have made adequate plans back home…..

Source: http://www.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Chanchit: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
That one is a joker jare. No need to fear anything about him,he's just wasting his time and money.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by uwa1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Vry soon great men from this same country (Nigeria) will come to aid your so called great America...

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by absoluteSuccess: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
The man Donald Trump is capable of saying anything 'rantable', Lol.

So if Nigerians don't get the jobs meant for honest americans, Muslims will blow the place up?
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Mutuwa(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
uwa1:
Vry soon great men from this same country (Nigeria) will come to aid your so called great America...

I like your thoughts..Nigeria in the world,is some worth indispensable.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by uwa1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks Sir.

Mutuwa:

I like your thoughts..Nigeria in the world,is some worth indispensable.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by dikeigbo2(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
This Trump of a man is becoming nothing with his hate speeches, I wonder if can he able to remember all this glorified stupiditiess ,when the chips are down.....he is more of a chest beater now.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Samirana360(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
yes ..they should come home and develop our land....esp d igbos
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Onyenna(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kencruz:
DONALD TRUMP SENDS CHILLING WARNING TO NIGERIANS IN THE US
“IF I WIN, YOU ALL LEAVE”

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000 strong predominantly Caucasian audience. What this portends for Nigeria in the event of the Trump victory is still unclear, but the Nigerian Ambassador to the US has so far allayed fears of all Nigerians living in the USA, although we gather he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move to Mexico or Canada if Trump becomes President.

I hope our American cousins have made adequate plans back home…..

Source: http://www.

Fact!
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by sammyj: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by tunde1200(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is scary but true DONALD TRUMP: Another Bombshell From Donald Trump: He calls for the recolonisation of Africans because they are allergic to good governance. He says:
"Look at African countries like Nigeria or Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to the opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have run away to hide here in the United States, hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self-governance.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Doubt this story is true.

Where is the source, better still, where is the video?
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
uwa1:

Shout it loud n clear.
Re: Donald Trump Sends Chilling Warning To Nigerians In The Us by zendi: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
cry

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi After Wike's Victory Yesterday / The IPOB Protester Against Okorocha Was Handcuffed By London Police (video) / The Return Of Gej Into Power In Nigeria Is Like The Coming Back Of Jesus Christ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.