Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs (1110 Views)

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by itsjay: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria is the 14th World producer of Tomato and 2nd highest producer in Africa with approximately 1.5 million tons of tomatoes a year.

Yet, Nigeria imports Tomatoes paste from China due to lack of Conversion Facility .. .... .. read more

Read More: http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/politics/208-dangote-tomatoes

We thank God for Dangote, I did not believe Nigeria even imports Tomatoee paste, i thought they are home made, Na wa oh

Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by theresaese(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its a pity!this is the kind of country we find our selfs
I realise tomato paste is scarce in d market now
Even if u see one it will be expensive
I wish all our billionaires could be like Dangote

1 Like

Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by Living4christ(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
where precisely will they build it? because I know it will be in the north, so how will it end uneployment
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by madenigga(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
this dangote is getting huge govt patronage, anytime he decides to produce, that's the time govt bans d importation.... giving him monopoly in the area.
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by Pavore9: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
madenigga:
this dangote is getting huge govt patronage, anytime he decides to produce, that's the time govt bans d importation.... giving him monopoly in the area.

The ban on importation stops our money from going out, let the billions we should have paid foreign producers remain within the Nigerian economy. When Dangote decides to produce anything, it means more employment opportunities for Nigerians and nothing stops all those billionaires who prefers 'their money' stashed in foreign banks to invest in such.
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by MXrep: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dangote tomatoe paste is shitty, the worst tomato paste in the market so far. Nigeria has numerous tomato paste already so i dont know why he pretend like he is pioneering nigerian made tomato paste. his noddles is also fvked up. but he is good in sugar and cement

2 Likes

Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by madenigga(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pavore9:

The ban on importation stops our money from going out, let the billions we should have paid foreign producers remain within the Nigerian economy. When Dangote decides to produce anything, it means more employment opportunities for Nigerians and nothing stops all those billionaires who prefers 'their money' stashed in foreign banks to invest in such.
I like that.
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by Pavore9: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
madenigga:

I like that.

There is really do much opportunities in our Agricultural sector, I wish when Buhari comes visiting Kenya later in the month the Minister of Agriculture should be in his entourage as there is so much Nigeria will gain from bilateral agreements in that sector.
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by amfjay: 1:46am On Feb 01, 2016
Living4christ:
where precisely will they build it? because I know it will be in the north, so how will it end uneployment

its in the North yes, people in the north are Nigerians too, so they will get employed, however corpers who are serving in that state can be posted there and they might be retained
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by amfjay: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2016
MXrep:
Dangote tomatoe paste is shitty, the worst tomato paste in the market so far. Nigeria has numerous tomato paste already so i dont know why he pretend like he is pioneering nigerian made tomato paste. his noddles is also fvked up. but he is good in sugar and cement

its just a starting point for him, he will improve with time
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by amfjay: 1:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Pavore9:

You are right
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by amfjay: 1:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Pavore9:

There is really do much opportunities in our Agricultural sector, I wish when Buhari comes visiting Kenya later in the month the Minister of Agriculture should be in his entourage as there is so much Nigeria will gain from bilateral agreements in that sector.

You are right, the bilateral agreement has now been reach, lets see how it goes from there
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by itsjay: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
MXrep:
When you talk out of ignorance you sound empty. You prefer 60%cornstarch +vitamin c+ colourant+ 15% tomato +creamer= Gino, and all your Chinese tomato paste while Erico and dangote is 99% +salt +water.
Cheap is not better after all. So stop talking on what you don't know.
Re: Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs by itsjay: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2016
At least it can improve, we should encourage him, we need people like that to invest on our economy

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Sell Dollar! / How I Earn Daily Uploading Picture / (photos) Your Village Can Look Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.