Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos (35836 Views)

Governor Wike & Wife Spotted Kissing As First Lady Throws Hubby A Birthday Party / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja / Dele Momodu And Wife At Heathrow Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
knostbrown01:

what is d name of ur own governor during obi's term?
my governor was obi, a thief
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by favourlove1: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
He should be arrested on stepping into Nigeria. Thief!
did he steal from you? Do u have proof?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Jaquar456: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
gurnam:

If that is your best governor, you have a problem

A big problem, for sure.
No other words can better qualify him than the words of those he betrayed, and I borrow those words from the SUN interview

IN THE YEARS TO COME, THE CAUTIONARY TALE WILL BE TOLD AND RETOLD, OF

'A MUCH LOVED SON, TO WHOM MUCH WAS GIVEN, AND THEREFORE FROM WHOM MUCH WAS EXPECTED;
A MAN WHOSE MORBID FEAR OF POLITICAL OBLIVION DROVE HIM TO THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF FROM WHERE HE COMMITTED POLITICAL SUICIDE;
A MAN WHO HAD A DATE WITH HISTORY, BUT FAILED TO SHOW UP AT THE APPOINTED TIME;
THAT MAN WOULD BE PETER OBI',

Need anybody say more? Peter Obi is judas reincarnated. 5 bottles of Hero Beer for the the soothsayer.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by knostbrown01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

my governor was obi, a thief

And my governor is Aregbesola, I wish to borrow u, den u will know d definition of a thief

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by mentorandfriend(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
So nice everyone has been referring to Mr Peter Obi as the former governor of Anambra State and not as the securities and exchange commission (SEC) DG coz he was one of the last minute appointments made by GEJ, lest Pa Buhari remembers him and sends him packing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Emmanueledu(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
must we go into tribal war always
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Keneking:
He wants to continue mobilising IPOB from that base, I guess undecided

Nonsense..DSS should just pick him up and detain him.
It does appear that his hands aren't clean in the challenges bedevilling the South East and its recent clamour.

King Kong, please this thread is for humans and not for animals in human skin that invades every forum, just to make some stu.pid impacts. Okwute welcome home

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Arnoldo:
He left anambra with 80billion in their coffer and no single debt,if your gov is better let us knw his name...though i am an imo guy i luv govs like him
My dear Obi did nt leave N80b naira cash for Obiano. He said in an interview last yr in Lagos that it both cash nd investment.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Chikeluba25(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
porshuch:
lies lies! Sullivan performed more better than Obi. Go and check records. Peter Obi is just ojionu.
How much did ur Sullivan leave in office?where nd when did he give account of his government ? Can u cross ur heart nd say that Enugu is nt owing when Sullivan left d office? Obi performed more than ur past, and present governor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chikeluba25:
How much did ur Sullivan left in office?where nd when did he give account of his government ? Can u cross ur heart nd say that Enugu is nt owing when Sullivan left d office? Anyway Willie is working.
How can you compare the crook peter obi with Chime? Are you mad?
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by ninodaniel(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
though nobody is perfect but peter obi remains one of d best governors. to me he was d best anambra have witnessed. he touched all sectors from school to roads.mind u he was d only governor in anambra history dt never owed civil servants or any state govt worker salary even for one month tru out his 8yrs in office.though he has his own flaws because he is human bt he is a noble man.let he without sin cast d first stone
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by scorpio1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
He should be arrested on stepping into Nigeria. Thief!

You actually need help...Trust me!
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Mykelpato(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy Sir, Peter Obi, my Role model.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by edo3(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
donbenie:
You can't even spell Ojukwu,your supposed hero correctly..smh
And who told u am an yeebhole man? Ejo lefe ro...
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by tuborme: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
What an irony! Wen our leaders are outside the country de look and behave so ordinary. I didn't see any security entourage with mr obi. I also noticed he is personally rolling his luggage.

why can't our leaders be as simple as this when in Nigeria??

As a governor, Peter Obi only travels with only two aids and he always carries his bag. That dude is a gentleman. Make research and confirm. As a governor, the biggest drink in his office was red wine. He is not wasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by winniz: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Peter Obi the best Anambra State Governor till date.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by InvertedHammer: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
/
London the leveler.

Isn't it funny how people get outside Nigeria and become normal,

then get into Nigeria and become demi-gods.

Once they land in Lagos, those hands can never touch the bags again.

Poor Africans!

\
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Daremee: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jaquar456:

A big problem, for sure.
No other words can better qualify him than the words of those he betrayed, and I borrow those words from the SUN interview

'A MUCH LOVED SON, TO WHOM MUCH WAS GIVEN, AND THEREFORE FROM WHOM MUCH WAS EXPECTED;
A MAN WHOSE MORBID FEAR OF POLITICAL OBLIVION DROVE HIM TO THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF FROM WHERE HE COMMITTED POLITICAL SUICIDE;
THAT MAN WOULD BE PETER OBI'

Need anybody say more? Peter Obi is judas reincarnated. 5 bottles of Hero Beer for the the soothsayer.

Chai chai chai! No indictment can be worse than this. Whoever said this about this man has liquidated his collateral.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Adebola314: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
London the leveler.
Isn't it funny how people get outside Nigeria and become normal,
then get into Nigeria and become demi-gods.
Once they land in Lagos, those hands can never touch the bags again.
Poor Africans!
\
You are so right. Peter Obi's wife never even carried her own handbag as governors wife for the whole 8 years they spent in office in Anambra.
Peter Obi only carried his luggage himself because it was usually packed with so much money that he could not trust anybody else to handle it for him.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Daremee:

Chai chai chai! No indictment can be worse than this. Whoever said this about this man has liquidated his collateral.
nine other person than Bianca, Ojukwu's wife. Peter obi is a fraud!
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by touchmenot: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
What an irony! Wen our leaders are outside the country de look and behave so ordinary. I didn't see any security entourage with mr obi. I also noticed he is personally rolling his luggage.

why can't our leaders be as simple as this when in Nigeria??

I guess u av not met Peter Obi while he was Governor . You will hardly see him with entourage at the airport. He was that simple yet he's a silent billonaires not necessarily by stealing but by his business wizardry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Cyjetty: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jaquar456:

A big problem, for sure.

THAT MAN WOULD BE PETER OBI',

I used to respect this man until he proved to be a man of no principles and no integrity. Bread and butter politics is always the problem with Naija politicians. I was so disappointed in Obi. Is really true that he had a date with history but failed to show up at the appointed time. He could have been the next ibo leader but he threw that great opportunity away by betraying Ojukwu, his party and his people. Is really a terrible pity.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by kiosk1: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
touchmenot:

I guess u av not met Peter Obi while he was Governor . You will hardly see him with entourage at the airport. He was that simple yet he's a silent billonaires not necessarily by stealing but by his business wizardry

You mean Silent Billionaire from his COCAINE BUSINESS? That much we are all sure off.
That is why he populated his state executive with his cocaine partners and cronies.
If this constitutes 'business wizardry' then I give him the credit.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by onowu007(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
My name is Tinubu,Fashola's god father and Atiku happens to be our good friend even Amaechi we are all angels and saints.....one love
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by manu1: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Adebola314:

You are so right. Peter Obi's wife never even carried her own handbag as governors wife for the whole 8 years they spent in office in Anambra.
Peter Obi only carried his luggage himself because it was usually packed with so much money that he could not trust anybody else to handle it for him.
Hilarious but true! Stingy man.
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by manu1: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
kiosk1:

You mean Silent Billionaire from his COCAINE BUSINESS? That much we are all sure off.
That is why he populated his state executive with his cocaine partners and cronies.
If this constitutes 'business wizardry' then I give him the credit.
One blow, Seven akpus. This one is a technical knock out.
I guess cocaine trading require 'business wizardry'
Re: Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos by Arnoldo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Keep deceiving yourself. no be only 80 billion

https://www.naij.com/638159-peter-obi-left-n9-billion-not-n75-billion-handed-gov-obiano.html
Whichever way, is anambra in debt? whats d name of ur state gov lets knw hw far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture) / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.