Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters (48836 Views)

G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by kollinpowel(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^another anti Christ...uncle..are u a Muslim? (No ofeense) angry
use ur sense does the name sound like a Muslim name and y do u ppl like attacking Islam for calamity that befall Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
WFE222:
@OP.

It is amazing how a human being can put so much effort into criticising what they don't understand.

You think Nigerians are so gullible, they will leave the comforts of thier home to attend a vigil in the expressway? Maybe the multitude that attend redeem church are seeing what you cannot see with all your education.

Let me share a personal testimony with you - Many years ago, I was broke, busted and disgusted. ..... but I understood the mystery in giving and receiving so I took the last N100k on me to redeem church and gave it to Pastor Adeboye ...... He did not say thank you, he did not even acknowledge the money but two weeks latter, the story of my life changed completely ..... that N100k opened the door of millions to me. Perhaps, I will tell the story one day ........ that dear doctor is why people ( who have understanding) drive long hours to go to redemption camp but I don't expect you to understand. .... you need to become a fool so that you can become wise.

Shalom

If the reason for your giving is because you are expectant of receiving..
Them brother you've got the wrong idea of giving

Giving is not receiving brother grin grin

Giving is Living..! Giving is Life..! Love is Giving.. Giving is Love..!

Giving is automatic.. If you give with the heart.. You'll be given to too
Don't ever give because you are expectant of receiving..
Its total bullshit

And your ideology of one needs to become foolish before becoming wise with all due respect is another pack of bullshit

#StuffsJesusNeverSaid

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by DarkHenrie(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Implicated of what? By who? Grow up and emancipate yourself from fear and mental slavery! Do it for yourself!
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] that is it
The last straw
I don't even have to read this trash
Nairaland moderator are taking Christians for granted
You don't see shiiits like this about Islam on Friday on front page
This is bullshitt
Seun please do something about this before you are implicated [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by omozone123(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
I guess u writer has been doomed already and am sure the gate of hell is widely open for u......u had better run to the mountain and gather 99prophets to help u beg for forgiveness and for those commenting rubbish u are already on the same thread with the idiotic writer
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by TRUENORTHERNER: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
humanbeing5th:
the thunders dat will fire seun, lalasticlala, sahara reporters and all who bring dis shiit to frontpage is already being imported from china and packaged inside containers on d ship below on its way to nigeria, but by d time its reach apapa seaport, just 4get it dey are all gonnas
Seun and co. do not dare to take us for granted. quietness is most times sane. I very well know that you won't dare to front-page this rubbish, if it were a moslem Imam on a friday. be very careful!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
I think some of these 'men of God' are forced (in a sense) into giving prophecies due to the number of people looking up to them to do so. These people live off every word they utter and they want to give them a sense of hope.

Not supporting it ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by DarkHenrie(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Magic without a magician?

Which atheist told you they believed in Magic?
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually most atheists and Christians dont even know that God is eternal - no beginning and no end - so its illogical to ask who created God . He is the Supreme Being .

We are in the last days and my advice to you all is that our heavenly race is an individual race not your church's pastor , or choir master , or any one . You have your bible with you , ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to understand His word and seek to grow in God's word .

Christ is coming back to rapture a church - the body of Christ , the believers and not a denomination or members of a particular church .

Atheists believe magic happens without a magician - a thought not salubrious but pernicious to a sound mind . They are the uselessly irrational and deluded ones and are not worthy to be paid any attention
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
SIRTee15:

Now u showed us pictures of jesus being white.....
Yet insisted Christians should teach with facts and not just faith......
Now see u swallowing a deception of jesus being white without question........
Has it ever occurred to you how jesus could be Caucasian, when he grew up in the middle east........

Are you after the pictures or the content of the pictures..?
OK.. Lemme search for Jesus being black or maybe Chinese grin

I just tire for religious Christians

Among all religions, religious Christians are the worse..!
Note: Christianity is the "man to God relationship" not a religion before you attack me with that again undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] that is it
The last straw
This is bullshitt
you are obviously sick; why can't u debate on cogeent issues raised?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by ihedioramma: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
agya1:
Sometimes I just get confused about these men of God, yet can't speak cos they're "God's anointed".
Only last Sunday in the RCCG parish I worship, it was announced that folks interested in having a dinner with the "Daddy G.O" as he's normally called should pay an Access fee of N20k. Was left confused about the whole thing though as to why the "N20k Access fee"? Why must every thing be about money? Just wondering though
Why not pay yours and see how it will be grin?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by adedoyin008(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am sure this writer doesn't read the bible...
How many years did the children of isreal spent in Egypt, besides they didn't just lived there, they worked their ass out night and day working as a slave. GOD saw all of these but when the appointed time to free them came pharaoh couldn't stop them

He mentioned that pastor E A adeboye didn't give the name to the STD that will surface....scientist gives names to diseases not GOD...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by silent10(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
chiedu7:

Though I see what the OP is trying to say but the bottomline is that Nairaland does not respect Christainty at all.
If this was about Islam it will never see FP.

Seun cannot try the moslems, he & nairaland has a disregard for Christianty & Igbos.
Jesus is God by the way, mohammed is a man.
Jesus is God Thought u folks said he is d son of god

nevertheless Nairaland like to diss the church alot.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
He like some others I know are just business men in the name of God!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by TeamSimple(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] that is it
The last straw
This is bullshitt

See them playing the victim card as usual.

What more do you want them to say about Islam? Haven't you read so much topic on NL about atrocities commited in the name of 'Islam'?
From Isis to BH to Isil to al qaeda and of recent shiite muslim groups. You guys rejoice and masturbate over any topic that talks about these groups as it gives you an open ended opportunity to attack we muslims and call us names. But due to you folks arrogance and second class mentality,you feel threatened whenever topics like this is being brought up.

most of you guys hate the truth and detest being questioned. Instead of you to look for words and points to debunk OP's assertions,you are here calling out Islam.
NB; Something I notice on NL. Whenever we have a bad news relating to muslims and Islam,we get to see so many christians (mostly through their signature) making hateful comments and rejoicing over the news,but when same happens to them,we hardly find Muslims doing same. We only get to see comments like 'fake pastors,fake church,endtime pastors,end time church,do not judge,he/she is not a true christian' etc
Well we enjoy the ATHEISTS do the questioning and Bashing for us. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Clinton207: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
To all contributors, 'let he that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he falls'.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by MrCork: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Pastor Adeboye's prophecies for 2016 are no different from his previous ones - he has managed to keep everything fuzzed up and has avoided being specific so as not to incriminate himself in the future. However, there is one item on his list that requires scrutiny because I believe it shows Pastor Adeboye to be a manipulative person. I shall return to this in a moment.
Pastor Adeboye
First, let us build a quick picture of the man. Pastor Adeboye is probably the most influential pastor in Nigeria. His church has branches in almost 100 countries around the world, with an estimated 14,000 churches in Nigeria alone. The Redeemed Camp is responsible for perennial traffic congestion on the Lagos-Ibadan motorway because of where it is situated and the sheer size of the congregation that worships there. Whether the church has done enough to forestall this problem and alleviate the sufferings of road users is a subject for another day. Pastor Adeboye's fund raising methods are a cause for concern. He announced plans in 2013 to build a church auditorium of approximately 3km in length (http://dailypost.ng/2013/08/14/three-kilometer-auditorium-angry-nigerians-blast-adeboye-say-n1billion-per-person-donation-is-criminal/). To fund the project, he told his followers: "We need N1 billion from ten people . . . We also need N100 million from those who can afford it. Please see my secretary." How many hard-working people with unquestionable source of income would dole out money on a project like that which will not yield any returns for them? This behaviour encourages corruption - the thieves who steal our commonwealth will see this as an act of buying penance from God. Pastor Adeboye is importunate - he never tires of using mental gimmicks to persuade his members to give him money. Only last month, he was reported to have told them: "Let me tell you the truth, the only reason we still take offerings is to get you out of poverty. When you give offerings you’re sending money to heaven." A few years ago, he claimed that he drove his car without fuel from Ore to Lagos to a thunderous applause from his congregation. It beggars belief that anyone would believe this story. To complete the picture, take a look at his 2015 prophecies and decide for yourselves whether he made any ground-breaking predictions or if he just played safe by refusing to make specific statements. (https://secure.saharareporters.com/2015/01/02/end-year-prophecies-ijabla-raymond#.VKbHn0sJtN4.wordpress). Notice that he had prophesied: "Daddy (referring to God) says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened." The terrorist activities of jihadi groups like ISIS, Boko Haram (BH) and al-Shabab in 2015 do not support this prediction. This observation alone completely invalidates his claim of speaking the mind of God.

Let's return to the 2016 prophecies which can be found on the church's website: http://rccg.org/prophesies-for-year-2016/. Pastor Adeboye prophesied that, "a new sexually transmitted disease will surface." But he does not disclose that he received this revelation from newspapers and medical journals. British researchers announced late last year the discovery of a "new" sexually transmitted disease (STD) called mycoplasma genitalium (http://www.nhs.uk/news/2015/11November/Pages/New-sexually-transmitted-infection-MG-may-be-widespread.aspx). It is worth noting that pastor Adeboye does not give the name of the new STD and its causative organism like researchers always do. Does God whom he claims to speak for not know this information? Why does he not specify where, how and when the disease will surface? How bizarre for an omni-benevolent God to announce the emergence of a new disease but not the cure? Curiously, God was also silent about BH and the abducted Chibok girls, the fall in the price of crude oil and its effect on our economy, the agitation for the state of Biafra, climate change, the conflict in Syria. Pastor Adeboye's prophecies portray God as someone who is always silent on the issues with real implications for our daily existence. That, of course, is based on the assumption that God exists and that He speaks to the pastor. I could never understand how someone can know the mind of an entity they cannot even prove exists. What is obvious is that pastor Adeboye, like the rest of his fellow prophets, relies on the BBC, CNN and other news media to formulate his prophecies.  
The reason this situation bothers me is because literally tens of millions of Nigerians believe that God speaks through this man. Accordingly, the choices they make in life are guided by every word he speaks. Collectively, Adeboye and his fellow pastopreneurs have turned a generation of Nigerians into magical thinkers and have destroyed critical thinking. Even our universities and other centres of learning are not immune from their destructive influence - believe it or not there are professors who believe that prayers can make a car drive without fuel just as pastor Adeboye proposed; that diseases can be caused by evil spirits; that witches and wizards are responsible for infertility; and so on.  

Thankfully, the days of lying to Nigerians are drawing to a close. Information is the greatest weapon against ignorance, fear, superstitions and exploitations. Nigerians now have access to the internet and can easily cross check facts. By this time next year, we would know if a new STD has been discovered and if indeed God speaks to pastor Adeboye. 

Ijabla Raymond is a medical doctor and he writes from the UK. He can be contacted at ijabijay@me.com or Ijabla.Raymond@facebook.com
http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/15/pastor-adeboye-prophet-or-imposter-candid-look-his-2016-prophecies-ijabla-raymond

...you need to move out flakomtick opppinion to United nations..you anti Christ.....you create thread abusin man of God doing good in people's love....so phuckin wot if he is rich?......you don't like him...stick to worshipping cows gademmmit!...YOU MUSLIM PEOPLE MENNNN!! (No offeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by dapsonlou(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
coolzeal:
It's amazing how Nigerians fall for this cheap prophecy and stunts from men that claimed to be servant of God. Are people really that gullible and daft? Sometimes, you gotta stop being afraid and ask questions.

It's cost by poverty.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Truthisit: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Pastor Adeboye's prophecies for 2016 are no different from his previous ones - he has managed to keep everything fuzzed up and has avoided being specific so as not to incriminate himself in the future. However, there is one item on his list that requires scrutiny because I believe it shows Pastor Adeboye to be a manipulative person. I shall return to this in a moment.
Pastor Adeboye
First, let us build a quick picture of the man. Pastor Adeboye is probably the most influential pastor in Nigeria. His church has branches in almost 100 countries around the world, with an estimated 14,000 churches in Nigeria alone. The Redeemed Camp is responsible for perennial traffic congestion on the Lagos-Ibadan motorway because of where it is situated and the sheer size of the congregation that worships there. Whether the church has done enough to forestall this problem and alleviate the sufferings of road users is a subject for another day. Pastor Adeboye's fund raising methods are a cause for concern. He announced plans in 2013 to build a church auditorium of approximately 3km in length (http://dailypost.ng/2013/08/14/three-kilometer-auditorium-angry-nigerians-blast-adeboye-say-n1billion-per-person-donation-is-criminal/). To fund the project, he told his followers: "We need N1 billion from ten people . . . We also need N100 million from those who can afford it. Please see my secretary." How many hard-working people with unquestionable source of income would dole out money on a project like that which will not yield any returns for them? This behaviour encourages corruption - the thieves who steal our commonwealth will see this as an act of buying penance from God. Pastor Adeboye is importunate - he never tires of using mental gimmicks to persuade his members to give him money. Only last month, he was reported to have told them: "Let me tell you the truth, the only reason we still take offerings is to get you out of poverty. When you give offerings you’re sending money to heaven." A few years ago, he claimed that he drove his car without fuel from Ore to Lagos to a thunderous applause from his congregation. It beggars belief that anyone would believe this story. To complete the picture, take a look at his 2015 prophecies and decide for yourselves whether he made any ground-breaking predictions or if he just played safe by refusing to make specific statements. (https://secure.saharareporters.com/2015/01/02/end-year-prophecies-ijabla-raymond#.VKbHn0sJtN4.wordpress). Notice that he had prophesied: "Daddy (referring to God) says all over the world insurgencies will be considerately weakened." The terrorist activities of jihadi groups like ISIS, Boko Haram (BH) and al-Shabab in 2015 do not support this prediction. This observation alone completely invalidates his claim of speaking the mind of God.

Let's return to the 2016 prophecies which can be found on the church's website: http://rccg.org/prophesies-for-year-2016/. Pastor Adeboye prophesied that, "a new sexually transmitted disease will surface." But he does not disclose that he received this revelation from newspapers and medical journals. British researchers announced late last year the discovery of a "new" sexually transmitted disease (STD) called mycoplasma genitalium (http://www.nhs.uk/news/2015/11November/Pages/New-sexually-transmitted-infection-MG-may-be-widespread.aspx). It is worth noting that pastor Adeboye does not give the name of the new STD and its causative organism like researchers always do. Does God whom he claims to speak for not know this information? Why does he not specify where, how and when the disease will surface? How bizarre for an omni-benevolent God to announce the emergence of a new disease but not the cure? Curiously, God was also silent about BH and the abducted Chibok girls, the fall in the price of crude oil and its effect on our economy, the agitation for the state of Biafra, climate change, the conflict in Syria. Pastor Adeboye's prophecies portray God as someone who is always silent on the issues with real implications for our daily existence. That, of course, is based on the assumption that God exists and that He speaks to the pastor. I could never understand how someone can know the mind of an entity they cannot even prove exists. What is obvious is that pastor Adeboye, like the rest of his fellow prophets, relies on the BBC, CNN and other news media to formulate his prophecies.  
The reason this situation bothers me is because literally tens of millions of Nigerians believe that God speaks through this man. Accordingly, the choices they make in life are guided by every word he speaks. Collectively, Adeboye and his fellow pastopreneurs have turned a generation of Nigerians into magical thinkers and have destroyed critical thinking. Even our universities and other centres of learning are not immune from their destructive influence - believe it or not there are professors who believe that prayers can make a car drive without fuel just as pastor Adeboye proposed; that diseases can be caused by evil spirits; that witches and wizards are responsible for infertility; and so on.  

Thankfully, the days of lying to Nigerians are drawing to a close. Information is the greatest weapon against ignorance, fear, superstitions and exploitations. Nigerians now have access to the internet and can easily cross check facts. By this time next year, we would know if a new STD has been discovered and if indeed God speaks to pastor Adeboye. 

Ijabla Raymond is a medical doctor and he writes from the UK. He can be contacted at ijabijay@me.com or Ijabla.Raymond@facebook.com
http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/15/pastor-adeboye-prophet-or-imposter-candid-look-his-2016-prophecies-ijabla-raymond

foolish write-ups! Even the Book of revelation was written with codes and symbols!
Read Bible, and study how men of God in the olden days prophesied using symbols, and they say little!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by rejoice4eva(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
No matter what you do for or against d truth, d truth wil always prevail. I see an OP that is afraid, confused, intimidated, fighting against the truth and in a state of frustration. Daddy GO is quietly serving God, and affecting milions of lives daily. Nothing nairaland or any one can do agaist d one God has blessed and favoured. His practical and exemplary christian life is too much for impostors ar self deceivers to bear, and no campaign of calumny against the church and true christians will succed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by dikeigbo2(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Those who have ear,let them hear
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by danvery2k6(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
When the Man of God says a new STD, the "wise ones" are still talking about an old STD that started last year. I laugh at the OP. E go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by theSpark(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
DarkHenrie:
You respect a crook notwithstanding?

The article in the OP is not enough evidence to say the Pastor is a crook.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by crowther15(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
By their fruit u shall knw them....... anti Christ obviously
Since I av started contributing a token toward convention and Congress my life has never remain the same......... if u give to God u will surely reap it weather u believed or not...... its just a principle......

These are the sign of His coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by pally212(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
You are playing with A Man of GOD...May GOD forgive you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by JaaizTech: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
It is a cycle we have seen it happen repeatedly. Someday the blanket used to cover people's eye will open. Someday the secret of how these so called men of God are defrauding people will be exposed. It is just a question of time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
agya1:
Sometimes I just get confused about these men of God, yet can't speak cos they're "God's anointed".
Only last Sunday in the RCCG parish I worship, it was announced that folks interested in having a dinner with the "Daddy G.O" as he's normally called should pay an Access fee of N20k. Was left confused about the whole thing though as to why the "N20k Access fee"? Why must every thing be about money? Just wondering though
Dont mind the foools.
Business men calling themselves pastors.

in this case, why wont i gullible desperate member go and steal
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by iampeTer(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Most people need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by MrCork: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Pastor Adeboye

^^^^this is why I all ways talk people to stay far far far far far far away from Muslim people!! (Freedom of speech n ecpreesssion) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
[s]
Degis:
Obviously, this writer lost the plot with this is meaningless missive when he tries to con his readers by appealing to sentiments.

He said Adeboye prophesied that Boko Haram and ISIS will be considerably weakened, this can be verified easily by studying the modu operandi of these guys, which an independent verifier will agree. Does Boko Haram and ISIS still hold as much territories like before?. No.

He ranted about Adeboye's fuel less driving, this shouldn't elicit any controversy because all through history, God has shown Himself in diverse ways and means by doing anything at anytime for whosoever He wished.

I guess he should be asking Adeboye how a boy from the backwaters of Ifewara could become one of the most influential persons in the Universe

On the fund raising debacle, I still wonder, how he had expected Adeboye to have raised the funds, when he gave opportunity to everyone to come in at his or her level. Adeboye called from 1 billion to 100 Naira but because this fellow cocooned in his 2 by 2 studio flat in middle of a nowhere borough in the UK could not imagine that there are people in Nigeria that can give millions of Naira to God's work without battling an eyelid

I am happy to inform these our perennial naysayers that the Project has been built and dedicated to the Glory of God

[/s]
rubbish

'deludeness'

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by ayodara77(f): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
this same Adeboye was the one God used to deliver Nigeria from Ebola in 2014 when he prophesied the 100 days fasting from d second of January, he begged us and emphasized its seriousness, nobody knew why until dat Ebola plague erupted, you think millions of people attending rccg dont have brains, we members of rccg know what we are getting, the development of d country he writes from was founded on deep christianity on which they are still riding on, i only pity his generation unborn who may have to pay for his blasphemy,God does not look away when you touch His annointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by 08064978510(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Pastor Adeboye

I pray God forgive you for you do not knw what you are saying.... (The bible says my people perish for lack wisdom)
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Dindondin(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazzlite:
angry the wisdom of God is foolishness to the children of perdition.....

talktimi I see ye.... Smartchoice
We need answers.
Genuine ones.
All these prophecies are looking like permutations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

In Appreciation of God / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.