Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters (48835 Views)

G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Maximus85(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Vannywealth:
But I have done it more than once. It's part of my detoxification ritual.

O Y O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by peterkokobu: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
What the Dr said is correct,but that does not mean pastor Adeboye is not a man of God.Critics are good because it makes someone to sit up.The Dr was very correct. People don't like hearing the truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maximus85:

O Y O
You see. One can survive without food for long periods of time even within any supernatural ability.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by zedanmatic: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
you can try this booking (BET9JA)

FSJZ8G----10/odd
FRBRZC---25/odd
FR9PHR---16/odd
(BET9JA)(BET9JA)(BET9JA)(BET9JA)
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Mosopefoluwa94(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
chuckichukwuka:
Raymond touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm your are not in the position to judge
His not judging,he's simply quoting facts which have been ignored by 90% of christians cause they fail to think for themselves,instead they preferred to be brainwashed by one who has the same abilities as them,if he's so anointed,I would like him to turn daylight to midnight,afterall lesser prophets did more than that,but I guess he can't,because he's only human like me and you.Human beings are constantly looking desperately for something to believe in and that is where this men fill in the gap.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by olaomoola1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Let's just state the obvious..

1. So you don't believe there is a God..?

2. So you don't honor your parents..?

3. So you don't believe in death..?

Bros.. You are indeed the clueless one..!
So u have three can't u see u are fool for dat post then
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Zodiac61(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2016
seunthomas:
Of all the men of God in Nigeria, Pastor Adeboye i can vouch for. I don't attend RCCG but have studied this man very well. He is an embodiment of my own perception of Christ(humility). As for your statement on prophesy, a prophesy in many cases is a vision from God and sometimes our frail minds may not be able to understand or interprete it correctly. That a prophesy does not happen or come through does not mean that the prophet is not a "real prophet" or did not hear from God. We need to be careful though about our statements towards men of God. Except you receive and undoubting conviction that a man of God is not from God, you should be careful not to speak against them, cause by so doing you speak against God. Their are obvious signs to watch out for in any proclaimed man of God. One of the most important is Humility(The kind that cant be faked). If a man has reached a very high height in service to God and does not have this humility, then something is very wrong somewhere. There are many examples of men of God at the height of service who dont have this humility. I wont name names.

Why can we not speak against the self proclaimed Men of god? The so-called GO has over the years shown himself to be a master of fuzzy prophecies, he is a master at collecting money from his flock, asking for ridiculous amounts of money and thereby shaming people into donating large amounts of money that they don't have. A prophecy is not a vision from a non-existent god, it is an attempt to fool people into believing that your have special powers or a special relationship with god.
If God did really exist, people like Adeboye would end up in hell.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by kennethkaycee(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
shamecurls:
I personally see him as a Businessman.

In issues you can't explain in depth, I prefer you better not say a word, to be on a safer side.
It not cowardice, it's called being smart,...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
olaomoola1:
So u have three can't u see u are fool for dat post then

When you rephrase your English and wordings well, we'll have a conversation.. Till then, cheers..!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by olaomoola1(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

When you rephrase your English and wordings well, we'll have a conversation.. Till then, cheers..!
speechless for ur dump brain
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by OgaSirAde(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Zodiac61:

Why can we not speak against the self proclaimed Men of god? The so-called GO has over the years shown himself to be a master of fuzzy prophecies, he is a master at collecting money from his flock, asking for ridiculous amounts of money and thereby shaming people into donating large amounts of money that they don't have. A prophecy is not a vision from a non-existent god, it is an attempt to fool people into believing that your have special powers or a special relationship with god.
If God did really exist, people like Adeboye would end up in hell.
So we really still hve pple like dis on planet earth tot dey were only in mercury. Well tday is DaddyGO birthday he's 74 a simple shout out will do even though he does nt know you exist #Letsomebodyshouthalleluyah#

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

In Appreciation of God / Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.