Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters (48863 Views)

G.O Adeboye : A Huge Stain On Modern Christianity In Nigeria / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Emeraldcute(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
hug
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by kirchofff(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
K
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by agulion: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
thy shall not George

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by crazygod(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
If u aint successful, people won't talk about you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by busomma: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
He's just like u & me. Nigerians made him what he isn't cos we're so naive & we like to worship heroes where are none. Nigerians made Adeboye an enigma & he's ridding the waves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by pinpinkay: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
op .. have you no little faith .. let God speak for himself .. dont speak evil of a man of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by dunwun: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
You can't understand.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by viktor01(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
R.I.P OP, they are coming for you with all they've got. I was not here.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by zizirecords(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Religion is food for gullible Nigerians. No need talking about it. All gods of men are the same, playing on the innate superstitious nature of the African, and making lots of money in the process.

For those defenders, can you explain the comment above where people were asked to pay an access fee of 20k to see 'daddy GO'?

Nonsense!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by helovesme(f): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
kekakuz:
that is it
The last straw
I don't even have to read this trash
Nairaland moderator are taking Christians for granted
You don't see shiiits like this about Islam on Friday on front page. This is bullshitt

Seun please do something about this before you are implicated

You are right.

That's why we are Christians. We tolerate a lot.

Seun dare not try this with the Muslims or else a fat.wa will be declared on him.

I remember when he was threatened by some Muslims years ago. He sat up and introduced several rules to protect the Muslims. Pity he can extend the same treatment to Christianity even though he's a self acclaimed atheist.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by MissingBudget: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm... I no follow o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
I honestly can relate with the OP. Just last week, i was at one program where the pastor preached, many of the testimonies in his sermon in my opinion were highly questionable & this program was held in a reputable citadel of learning with Professors & Intellectuals present.

This whole religion thing, may God help us.

Disclaimer: This post might be modified without notice.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by nairaman66(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Degis:
Obviously, this writer lost the plot with this is meaningless missive when he tries to con his readers by appealing to sentiments.

He said Adeboye prophesied that Boko Haram and ISIS will be considerably weakened, this can be verified easily by studying the modu operandi of these guys, which an independent verifier will agree. Does Boko Haram and ISIS still hold as much territories like before?. No.

He ranted about Adeboye's fuel less driving, this shouldn't elicit any controversy because all through history, God has shown Himself in diverse ways and means by doing anything at anytime for whosoever He wished.

I guess he should be asking Adeboye how a boy from the backwaters of Ifewara could become one of the most influential persons in the Universe

On the fund raising debacle, I still wonder, how he had expected Adeboye to have raised the funds, when he gave opportunity to everyone to come in at his or her level. Adeboye called from 1 billion to 100 Naira but because this fellow cocooned in his 2 by 2 studio flat in middle of a nowhere borough in the UK could not imagine that there are people in Nigeria that can give millions of Naira to God's work without battling an eyelid

I am happy to inform these our perennial naysayers that the Project has been built and dedicated to the Glory of God

Thus far you have not been able to tackle the questions the poster raised!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by sketcherJ(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
You think u ve made point but u just wrote complete trash, I am sure u are a Muslim or some other member of a pained church, you would be a fool to call a man of God like pastor ea adeboye an imposter...only if God could open ur eyes to see, I am not happy reading this cos its wrong but some people will still believe u..Muslims and atheists...you don't hold men of God in high regards, hope you won't get swallowed up in life

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by andyanders: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ijabla Raymond another lunatic that needs help.

I believe he doesn't know anything about Pastor Adeboye. Though I am not a member of The RCCG.

Only a lunatic will write something of such hiding in UK.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by gasperkoya(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
end time post... end time comment..
.... end time evil spirit following the Doctor... Torch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm... lord let your will be done...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Human beings, this is reason why people don't progress. why won't ppl just mind their biz and think of how to improve on themselves. He didnt ask u for money on referred to u in his prophecy.
that's why u'l always remain where u are, looking for what to write. mind u, ppl don't have time to read stories again.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by nairaman66(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] that is it
The last straw
I don't even have to read this trash
Nairaland moderator are taking Christians for granted
You don't see shiiits like this about Islam on Friday on front page
This is bullshitt
Seun please do something about this before you are implicated [/size]

Attack the message and not the messenger!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by jossyphobia(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
thank you ijabla, we do all these things in Gods name and see results.what else.pastor Adeboye speaks the bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
I personally see him as a Businessman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in what the OP said.

Nigerian pastors are being seen more as business men rather than the anointed one..
It is common sense to question these things.

You all attacked the OP like he/she was purposefully trying to deceive you
You need to be careful with d way you Christians rebuke people.. Always try to see things from their perspective before you take action or make any comment
You should tell d truth "Blunt".. But don't be judgemental about it..

He gave you facts.. Why don't you give him facts too.. Rather you call him an anti-christ and everyone is jumping upandan

We need to start teaching Jesus not just with Faith but with Facts.

BTW.. I am a Christian saved by grace with the proof of the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus

God bless everyone..!

#StuffsJesusNeverSaid

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
handsomeclouds:
I could never understand how someone can know the mind of an entity they cannot even prove exists.

But but ...

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by beejeh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Woosi wobi Dr Raymond abi... U wantu sleep n never wake ba? If Elijah could outrun Ahab's chariot, Adeboye can drive without fuel for as long as he wants. As for the prophecies and money ehn if you not happy go n die of lassa fever joor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by FaskRolce: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
From your write up, it's obvious you don't believe there is God. So I presume you are what the Bible says you are. Let me ask you a question: have you been able to know or find out what scientific processes/or theories explain why it is that very sperm cell that fertilized the ovum to make you? If you can't, then park well. And don't tell me it happened by chance.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by pweshboi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
I laugh when some people sit down to write these kind of propaganda against men of God... Well when it comes to the things of the spirit and men of God I keep quiet.. GOD knows how to defend his own people. Y'all should just wait and watch out for these stiff headed 'children' talking Ill about God's anointed people. #IRestMyCase

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Glokit(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Op...u beta find work do....pple wey drop d cash no complain.... u beta pray dat wen yo mates r spending money...make u no spend complain undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
How did Africans in the first place believe that a man in Isreal died for the sins of the whole world lolx

How did Africans in the first place believe that a man in Saudi Arabia was the true messiah lolx

Religion is simply scam

There is a God and is not affiliated to a religion.

He has no book or prophet.

The architecture of the universe itself is enough proof and sign of his wonders.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by pweshboi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Glokit:
Op...u beta find work do....pple wey drop d cash no complain.... u beta pray dat wen yo mates r spending money...make u no spend complain undecided
Abi ooo help me tell am o and all these naive nairalanders too. My advise? Y'all should be careful about things concerning God. # hmmm he that has ears...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by Emperor4God(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.
As much as I hate to say it but what this guy said is true

[size=14pt]
Nigerians in general have a lot of false prophets.
And Adeboye is coming out as one of them.

[/size]
Isn't it Adeboye of Redeemed that prophesied that there will be a new Sexual Transmitted Disease discovered this year 2016?
But this was already done late 2015.
So this is not prophecy but with fore knowledge.

The new STD called "Mycoplasma Genitalium" was discovered late last year 2015.

http://www.livescience.com/52826-mycoplasma-genitalium-std.html

This year Adeboye added it as a prophecy for 2016 for what happened 2015

See https://eaadeboye.com/2016-prophesies-by-pastor-e-a-adeboye/

[size=14pt]Now for the Natural Disasters he spoke of, the whole of UK & America are suffering it from last year.
So how can this be prophecy?[/size]

[size=14pt]
UK FLOODS[/size]

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35184999

[size=14pt]
USA FLOODS[/size]

See http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2015/12/27/severe-weather-tornadoes-texas-south/77939562/

Also major war he spoke of is with between Russia & the West over ISIS & Ukarine.
This is going on from 2015

So how can this man call them prophecies

[size=14pt]

WE CAN ALL SEE THAT ADEBOYE IS FAKING THESE THINGS
[/size]

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by busomma: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
NIGERIANS, WAKE UP. THESE CHURCHES ARE IMPOVERISHING THE ALREADY POOR PEOPLE. IF U THINK U WILL TITHE UR WAY OUT OF POVERTY, U WILL WAITE FOR ETERNITY WHILE THE SO CALLED PASTORS SMILE TO THE BANK.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters by ruffDiamond: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
undecided most members of redeem and so call ed living faith are incorrigible HEDONIST and pathological HYPOCRITES

The best of them moG was the blessed and anointed late T.O OBADARE!

remember that little school girl kidnapped and later released by her abductor with immediate effect shocked ?her parent s is said to be a devoted staunch member of CAC !

No joke with those CAC people abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Santa Claus' Grave Is Found Under A Church In Turkey (photos) / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online / Fr Mbaka Has Been Vindicated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.