Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday (2718 Views)

Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by ezenwajunior(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Reports say pro-Biafra
protesters are likely to
storm a Federal High
Court in Abuja on
Monday, January 18,

This coming following reports
that their leader, Nnamdi
Kanu will be appearing in
same court by 9.00am and
will be represented by a new
lawyer, a reputable Senior
Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).
Some pro-Biafra protesters
during a recent
demonstration.

Reports say
they may return to the
streets next week Monday.
According to Igberetv, the
SAN whose identity has been
hidden, will appear in court
with Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor
to represent the leader of
the Indigenous People Of
Biafra (IPOB).

While counting the gains of
getting a new legal
practitioner to represent the
pro-Biafran in court, IPOB
says Ejiofor has been able
to among other things,
secure the release of over
100 IPOB members locked up
in Abuja prison, file a motion
at the High court that
compels the DSS to bring
Kanu to court in person each
time there is a hearing, file
the bail application which has
resulted in the director
having a hearing on Monday
next week.

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by sen8or(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
I wish them well.
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by BaddieKay(f): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good luck
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by ovation232(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Shoot them at sight...enuf of diz nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Joshkeith(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
I am igbo. From imo state to be precise. This Biafran Agitation is no use. I do not know their reasons for that or why they feel alienated. People that witnessed the biafran war from 1967-1970, never want it to happen again. Even the igbos do not trust each other let alone having a country of their own. Ojukwu lied he wanted to get help from other countries but fled for good. Until he was pardoned. Pls biafra agitation is useless, and I hope it dies. We are all nigerians. Seccession in a country is to be a crime. And any ethnic group in it or anyone agitating for it should be brought to justice.

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Drclassic(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith:
I am igbo. From imo state to be precise. This Biafran Agitation is no use. I do not know their reasons for that or why they feel alienated. People that witnessed the biafran war from 1967-1970, never want it to happen again. Even the igbos do not trust each other let alone having a country of their own. Ojukwu lied he wanted to get help from other countries but fled for good. Until he was pardoned. Pls biafra agitation is useless, and I hope it dies. We are all nigerians. Seccession in a country is to be a crime. And any ethnic group in it or anyone agitating for it should be brought to justice.
tell them my brother

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by SegunAdewole: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith, do you.know that hausas would have left this country if buhari had lost the election? Why must they have the right to leave, while others don't? Does that sound like an equal partnership? You are as ibo as i am yoruba but the truth will always shine forth regardless. So you want kanu's followers to abandon him so that some people will claim the ibos have sold him? you are very wicked.

Numerous cameras will be live on that day and buari's police and soldiers can keep shooting on the innocent. It only helps to push the dull one closer to the hague in handcuffs.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by EasternPride: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith:

You are talking nonsense, agitation for secession is as legal as you having the freedom to type this nonsense here.

12 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by thekingisback: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Buratai and his boys should not hesitate to shoot any biafran protester they see on sight. It's time to correct this biafran madness once and for all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by SegunAdewole: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

You are talking nonsense, agitation for secession is as legal as you having the freedom to type this nonsense here.

Don't mind him. If you are scottish or catalonian they call Scottish nationalist, Catalonian nationalist but if you a black man they call you Biafran seccesionist, Ambazonian seccesionist etc. Hypocrisy of black against blacks!

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by DIVINE78: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

Did Ojukwu run to a brothel in Ivory Coast leaving his ragtag soldiers behind? Yes or no?

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by EasternPride: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
DIVINE78:

Did Ojukwu run to a brothel in Ivory Coast leaving his ragtag soldiers behind? Yes or no?

Did awo drink medicine meant to cure rat madness?

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by DIVINE78: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

It is obvious you're mentally unstable from your question.
When will the ipod thugs on nairaland put you in chain and take you to an hospital?

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by EasternPride: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
DIVINE78:

It is obvious you're mentally unstable from your question.
When will the ipod thugs on nairaland put you in chain and take you to an hospital?

Shebi you been wan form anti-Biafra.
Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Joshkeith(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Real good. You are the man. Bloods boiling. Do you mean if there is a secession, and the igbos are to leave, you that is igbo, living here in lagos, do you think you will be alive. No wonder they say it's youth that never witnessed war at that time that are agitating for this rubbish. Can you give me a convincing cause for this? Igbos own lots of properties in lagos and abuja. Will one kanu come up with is decision and looking for naïve igbos to join his cause and that will sound okay?. Who will want to loose friends , families and properties?. This is just one useless propaganda. We are all nigerians. There were no inclinations of hausa leavin or anything like that. What is it the ibos are not enjoying? This is just selfish intrest of someone, thereby deceiving people on it's cause. We have rich igbos, living a good life, many engage in sports, they have made names. Some in politics... Many of them. Even prof Chinua Achebe has told you the selfish intrest of the so- called biafra in his book. There was once a country. It will be no more. Nigerians should learn to embrace peace.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Joshkeith(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ojukwu fled and never returned.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Ausbongean: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

haha you made my day rat poison ke

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't understand...

Nigerians now report their actions before they act?

Legality take over.
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Living4christ(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith:

From our comment I do judge that u might be typing from ur AC room, before ur laptop , and with it glass of juice. So u will not understand.

And again I think u are ignorant, but one word for u, ' Nigeria is a fraud", do our research.

We have d right to withdraw association from any where.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Money40: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
The zoo must fall simple
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by chaloner(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
ovation232:
Shoot them at sight...enuf of diz nonsense
hahHHHHahahahaha u will die soon
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by chaloner(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
thekingisback:
Buratai and his boys should not hesitate to shoot any biafran protester they see on sight. It's time to correct this biafran madness once and for all.
u hang ur own death? electricity can even kill u
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by IPOB123london: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith: 8:03pm
I am igbo. From imo state to be precise. This Biafran Agitation is no use. I do not know their reasons for that or why they feel alienated. People that witnessed the biafran war from 1967-1970, never want it to happen again. Even the igbos do not trust each other let alone having a country of their own. Ojukwu lied he wanted to get help from other countries but fled for good. Until he was pardoned. Pls biafra agitation is useless, and I hope it dies. We are all nigerians. Seccession in a country is to be a crime. And any ethnic group in it or anyone agitating for it should be brought to justice

my friend we are fed up of all these none sense post

had it been Jonathan refused to hand over and lets say u are at the time somewhere in Sokoto or Kano

one question as an Igbo man as well; what could have become of you?

plz tell the world

none sense talking!

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith:

u r a total disgrace to igbohood!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by fistonati(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
To do what, they should forget ds unrealistic agenda and let's move d nation forward together

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Nuells: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith:
Real good. You are the man. Bloods boiling. Do you mean if there is a secession, and the igbos are to leave, you that is igbo, living here in lagos, do you think you will be alive. No wonder they say it's youth that never witnessed war at that time that are agitating for this rubbish. Can you give me a convincing cause for this? Igbos own lots of properties in lagos and abuja. Will one kanu come up with is decision and looking for naïve igbos to join his cause and that will sound okay?. Who will want to loose friends , families and properties?. This is just one useless propaganda. We are all nigerians. There were no inclinations of hausa leavin or anything like that. What is it the ibos are not enjoying? This is just selfish intrest of someone, thereby deceiving people on it's cause. We have rich igbos, living a good life, many engage in sports, they have made names. Some in politics... Many of them. Even prof Chinua Achebe has told you the selfish intrest of the so- called biafra in his book. There was once a country. It will be no more. Nigerians should learn to embrace peace.
I didn't wanted to quote u but l'm tempted to
People who live in other countries of the world, are they from one country, does coming from other countries such as Nigerians living abroad, make them not own their property there?
See, if Biafra happens to achieve its feet peacefully and successfully today, it can not make them loose their properties in Nigeria because Nigerians too have properties in other countries they reside. So property in Nigeria is not a sheer reason to not want self determination if one feels aggrieved. Moreover, properties are always sold when needs arises unless u are prepared to continue live as a second class citizen in a country you called home. Sometimes l always think that lgbos who live in lagos and cherish their businesses more than freedom and total emancipation of their people, make this type of unreasonable assertions. Though l don't blame them because Nigeria itself is unreasonably lost to the fact that they take whatever happens in freedom fighting to get back at the oppressed through their businesses and laws
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Joshkeith(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bobskylo... How disgraceful am I to igbohood??.. Others are giviing their side of what they think and believe in, ur skylo ass is calling me a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by JaredNomak: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Joshkeith:
This is what I don't like!
Who asked you if you're Igbo? Make we clap for you na abi wetin? Are you the only Igbo against Biafra?
Look at how just jumped into the thread with you're Igbo, even your juvenile self didn't allow you type 'Igbo' starting with a capital letter 'I'.

Even clowns wanna be seen as the most sensible persons from Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Joshkeith(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
@ Jared Nomak... Very hilarious. Who asked if you liked it or not. Is that the topic?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by theDEVILisHERE: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Don't mind him. If you are scottish or catalonian they call Scottish nationalist, Catalonian nationalist but if you a black man they call you Biafran seccesionist, Ambazonian seccesionist etc. Hypocrisy of black against blacks!

Your last sentence

It's not hypocrisy
Rather it is the foolishness and the stuppidity of the average black person

Currently black people are the most useless and hopeless of all races on earth

The hypocrisy and injustice they think they are using as an advantage over others is actual among things responsible for their down fall

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report / Just In: The Real Aisha Buhari Revealed... Pix Inside / Breaking Ugu News:: Obiano Speaks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.