Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together (42862 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) / Children Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi (Photos) / Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo Training Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by femiranking28(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
See that one knuckles.bleaching. Kilode tenbura
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by ibkkk(f): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
For 2k5, they'll get a very good selfie stick!
undecided
#justsaying
As if they know what a selfie stick is meant for... #nobeefsatall.
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by olubenjazzy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
ritababe:
Mtcheeew them no even fine, them just pack makeup put for face grin

Hmmm
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by talk2archy: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
kayabd:
chaii Na one dick dey enter all d five pussies...Dis king dey enjoy ooo

nna eeh!! i taya oo.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Bash399(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Beautiful Women! Always in Matching Outfits with their King. The Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, is also pictured congratulating &
sharing a laugh with the Alaafin, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi on the Celebration of his 45th year of ruling from the throne.

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/01/photos-wives-of-alaafin-of-oyo-take.html?m=0#more

it's groupie
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Chidizman(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Just one man deh chop all these food clean mouth
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by omooba969(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Big lie. cool
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by chidextec: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Women and money are like bread and butter
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by oluwasegun007(m): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2016
5 wives.....hmmm
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by femi4: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
Imagine old man like this enjoying these fresh young girls all by himself.....hmmMmmmmmmmm women with money sha...
nice boobs
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by saasala(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2016
Olateef:
One time my mother called me a son of a bitch, so I hit her because no one talks trash about my mother, then I hit myself because no one hits my mother, she then hit me because no one hits her son and then hit herself because no one hits me, so I hit her because no one hits my mother.

You be weyrey I swear down. grin
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by kayalla(f): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2016
bleaching competition grin
baba sef dey bleach
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by fireforfire: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2016
mtchewwssswwwwsssss.... women dey try sha.see dem all.lookin like his grand dotas.
And dia all opening teeth , smilin like dey won award..

#ife egon'eme#
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by brenister10: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2016
ritababe:

Jealousy, jealousy

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by upsyLi(m): 1:13am On Jan 18, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
Beautiful Women! Always in Matching Outfits with their King. The Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, is also pictured congratulating &
sharing a laugh with the Alaafin, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi on the Celebration of his 45th year of ruling from the throne.

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/01/photos-wives-of-alaafin-of-oyo-take.html?m=0#more

I sight you bro!
We getting dia!
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 18, 2016
It's allowed cheesy
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Mafking(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
Imagine old man like this enjoying these fresh young girls all by himself.....hmmMmmmmmmmm women with money sha...
forget money..if alaafin wan marry you...there's nothing u can do abt it...if he tell you normal normal u no gree..the nigger go just use jazz 4 u...
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:

I think the one in the middle is the youngest. Just acquired her last year. She's barely 19.
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by amtaken(f): 2:47am On Jan 18, 2016
What's up with some Naija babes and bleaching?

Those ladies would have been very pretty if they didn't bleach.

Look at their burnt faces and knuckles.

Now they will be stinking and the king will be of the impression that all ladies stink lol.

By the way, the one in the middle looks very cool. tongue

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by zudozz: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2016
waste of T0+o!
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by xreal: 3:32am On Jan 18, 2016
o boy!
see swagz.
are these his wives or daughters?
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by 7footre(m): 3:57am On Jan 18, 2016
To all d guys complaining about their gfs, jes attain power or make money, na buy two get one free o
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by temodent(m): 4:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Just asking out of curiosity does the OP meant to say daughters instead of wives. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by SirAfoy1(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2016
undecided Iku babayeye ( dead father mother )
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:27am On Jan 18, 2016
upsyLi:

I sight you bro! We getting dia!
oshee baba nla
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Obipat(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2016
ritababe:
yoruba and bleaching cream be like bread and butter
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by suruwilliams(m): 6:32am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
you don see am nah grin
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by Curare: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2016
Olateef:
One time my mother called me a son of a bitch, so I hit her because no one talks trash about my mother, then I hit myself because no one hits my mother, she then hit me because no one hits her son and then hit herself because no one hits me, so I hit her because no one hits my mother.

Haahahahah
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nice! cool
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by DerMeister: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2016
If I was a king, I'd do better... way better!
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by menabae(f): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2016
Mafking:
forget money..if alaafin wan marry you...there's nothing u can do abt it...if he tell you normal normal u no gree..the nigger go just use jazz 4 u...
haba bros... I reject that
Re: Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together by captianfreeman(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2016
menabae:
Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) / Photos From Calabar Festival 2012 / Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.