Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better (965 Views)

Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians Now, FG Orders Discos / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Read press statement below :
The leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says not even the heinous and draconian agenda of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC government to decimate the PDP will succeed as the party is coming up stronger because Nigerians now know better.

The party said that APC having realized that it lacked what it takes to deliver its numerous bogus campaign promises to Nigerians has ignobly resorted to intimidation and harassment of the opposition through its set-out witch-hunt policy.

National Secretary of PDP, Prof. Adewale Oladipo said in a statement on Sunday that in a desperate mood to cover up its obvious lapses and the clear lack of governance direction in the last eight months, the APC administration has plunged all its energy seeking imaginary PDP faults.

"In all democracies, viable opposition is recommended for stability and growth of society, but the APC in is seeking to decimate opposition so foist its dictatorial agenda of installing one party state without economic direction and where the rights of the citizens are trampled under-foot.

"Nigerians have seen through the campaign deceptions and the now unfolding agenda of the APC and are now apprehensive about the health of the country as the reality of the type of party and leaders they voted into power gradually dawns on them.

"They have watched carefully as all essential values of a viable democracy are being destroyed; the other arms of government, the judiciary and legislature have been caged under with each now struggling to survive.

"We are all witnesses of the brazen abuse of human rights of citizens, arrest and detention without trial, disregard for court orders and the impunity being displayed by various security agencies in the last eight months.

“Also obvious to Nigerians now is the use of the fight against corruption as means of settling scores with perceived enemies as is the case with key PDP leaders including its Spokesman, an action that is ostensibly aimed at silencing the opposition from looking in and exposing the incompetence, and the double standard of the administration.

"We invite Nigerians and the international community to continue to note that while the government continues to harass PDP leaders and abuse their rights, very obvious corrupt cases involving notable APC leaders have been brushed aside.”

"The PDP however reiterates its support for the fight against corruption but insists that its conduct must have integrity, must be fair, credible, just and must follow due process and rule of law.

"Finally, the PDP assures its numerous supporters across the country of the dividends of the on-going rebuilding and re-engineering process in the party to re-position the party for the electoral challenges ahead especially as it has become clear that APC lacks the capacity to handle governance and provide economic direction for the country, but has only succeeded in injecting bad blood and division among Nigerians resulting in the current threats to national cohesion and stability.

Signed:
Prof. Adewale Oladipo
Nations Secretary

cc : lalasticlala , mynd44

http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/01/in-spite-of-apc-agenda-pdp-coming-up.html

2 Likes

Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
APC Is the worst thing that will ever happen to this country...

I know the APC zombies will come for my head.
But that's the truth.

Y'all lacks vision to take this country where it ought to be.

4 Likes

Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by ShowYourCertificate: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
PDP is APC's worst nightmare. It was due to the fear of the PDP that APC wanted to modify the so called "BUDGET OF CHANGE" in the thick of the night grin. They didn't want to vindicate the PDP who criticised the Budget right from the start so they tried modifying the Budget in hiding. But it backfired.

No matter how APC try to stifle the PDP, they'll only end up making the PDP stronger.

6 Likes

Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
RightBoo:
APC Is the worst thing that will ever happen to thus country...

But that's the truth.

Me trying to calculate how many YEARS APC has ruled the country

angry
Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

angry
Keep calculating BC this government is taking this country backwards to 1month : 1year.

Calculate well.

3 Likes

Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by tuniski: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

angry
zombism is an affliction that eliminate the capacity to Discern and self appraise! It is not years that u calculate bro but, the spiraling negation of development and citizens welfare at a rate unprecedented. Apc is a scam and d streets ain't smiling, the groundswell of discontent across board will soon sweep this yeye govt away.

3 Likes

Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by yemmynoni: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
RightBoo:
APC Is the worst thing that will ever happen to thus country...

But that's the truth.

and pdp is the best thing that has ever happen to this country?
Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by Pavarottii(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yes... "WE KNOW BETTER NOW"its a party of propaganda. But it won't last cos it's coming out very glaring. Our economy grew at 7% from 2010 to 2014, but this year it's about 3%. And I also just confirmed it's the "wORST ECONOMIC DeVELOPMENT" in the history of Nigeria. They should go on chasing ghost, while the country is sinking. The worst of it all, Is the great division amongs regions, this party has caused. Now we all know there is and there was never "One Nigeria" and that's a bigger time bomb. God help us.

"A man's house that is on fire, doesn't go about chasing rats"
PDP! The next generation party.
Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
yemmynoni:
and pdp is the best thing that has ever happen to this country?

If I hear, but PDP are by far much more better than APC.

Nigeria would have tried kowa party instead of APC but God know the best, this has made Nigerians to know that the big moutherd APC has nothing good to offer Nigeria...

APC are worst to dust.

1 Like

Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by sherrylo: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
RightBoo:

If I hear, but PDP are by far much more better than APC.

Nigeria would have tried kowa party instead of APC but God know the best, this has made Nigerians to know that the big moutherd APC has nothing good to offer Nigeria...

APC are worst to dust.

For your mind!
Re: In Spite Of APC Agenda, PDP Coming Up Stronger....says Nigerians Now Know Better by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
sherrylo:

For your mind!

If you have something to say, the floor is open . or am I lying?
Be truthful to your self or are you an APC zombie?

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy's Face. / (photo) However Bad A Situation Is, There's Always Someone It Favours. / We Won’t Provide Sureties For Metuh –jalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.