Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Miss The Days The Military Were In Charge... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Miss The Days The Military Were In Charge... (466 Views)

Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss The Days The Military Were In Charge... by Chiefwandungu(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
I know this will stir some emotions, but I really do miss the military days. We really didn't have many of the problems the country is facing now. Yes, they ruled by force but some things worked. These politicians are just exchanging insults and trading accusations amongst themselves and stealing the country blind. Smh! NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: I Miss The Days The Military Were In Charge... by eme1n(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
I sometimes feel the same way..

2 Likes

Re: I Miss The Days The Military Were In Charge... by talktonase(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Military days are over bro...the ones Wey dey now cant deploy troops.

1 Like

Re: I Miss The Days The Military Were In Charge... by SegunAdewole: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lair mohammed testing waters on social media to gauge acceptability of Buhari's dictatorship. Mad people!

1 Like

Re: I Miss The Days The Military Were In Charge... by DaBullIT(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Well the reversed meaning of your post is that Nigeria can only be ruled by an iron fisted leader

.. Why are people complaining about Buhari's method?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Reconcile With Igbinedion — Oshiomhole, Vanguard / The Letter Of Mass Destruction To Imo State From The 'Rochas They Know' / BREAKING: Federal High Court Judge Orders Nnamdi Kanu To Be Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.