Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos (36442 Views)

Governor Bindo Jibrilla Visits Elder Brother - Check Pictures / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) / Awwal Bindo Set To Wed, See Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Ibro2005: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=bright007 post=42078747]Look at him...Using our oyel money to buy suya.

Bloody parasite!

where is d oil u r talking abt now?
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by fashrola(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2016
solid3:
Looks staged.

Suya mallams are not as clean as that guy wearing white.

Asin eh.... I think the real suya seller is the guy on black and white stripe Polo shirt at the back of the guy
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by babadem2much(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Khd95:
Afternoon suya nor dey sweet jereysad

grin grin grin name you get am well. suya after work with your bottle of chilled Orijin by 7:30pm settle pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by ZiggyMr(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2016
kennycalls:
himself him be human being oooooo
guy make we go buy suya
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2016
sundoj08:
See what fayose e yaff cause.. Enough of this simplicity b.shi.t.. How bout they start commissioning more projects like better healthcare for the citizenry. Smh
Olodo

You no see Alhaji
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by tottinova: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2016
Udmaster:
So what should we do with diz boring gist?

Oga go and sit down jare. It's not something we see everyday
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by LockDown69(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2016
bright007:
Look at him...Using our oyel money to buy suya.

Bloody parasite!

Feeble-minded much.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Media stunt, Dis guy dey learn trade from KING fayose... cheesy grin cheesy

All I can see is Aboki's with white danchiki's... grin

If u like carry MI & 2face go london come back, dem go remain and dress like aboki's.....

Kai see suya Ni, I hope no be our missing national budget unah won use fold that Suya...
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by frankyychiji(f): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Olushauneddy:
Suya is mainly sold on the street and not in the supermarket. So, where else would you have expected him to get his suya?
Ok but why the photo shoot? Why the paparazzi?
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by AdamsToyin: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Rexphobia:
See Mai Suya wearing immaculate white trad...

Okay, continue with your photoshoot
I thought of this same too, but I know, someone will definitely say it, so I had to take my time to read every comment.
Mr! That Suya joint, is where everybody wanna go in Mubi, I spent two years in that zone as a NA personnel. That Mai-Suya was just there to attend to Bindow, he doesn't sell, he's a big man. His boys do the selling. More so, I perceived that is a Friday. In north including FCT, as a lady, if an Okada man toast you on friday, u fit gree for am. They sabi dress too much on that friday.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by ajebuter(f): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2016
They will insult and tag Fayose all nasty names and adjectives

Yet, they will not stop imitating him

Even though badly

Another badly-formed Fayose!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by mrjojo: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
And how is this suppose to news? Jeez, Nigerians are really loosing it
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by tuna4servi(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
bright007:

Bloody parasite!
Haba how much suya him wan chop or buy?
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Kenzylink: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
That the young man bought suya on the road what does that mean to us, we all also go out to buy suya,dis pple shuld stop deceiving themselves thinking dat we re fools
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by phemwest(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2016
vivianblog3:
More @ lalasticlala
everyone tryin to copy fayose of Ekiti state nw...
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Caseless: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2016
bright007:

Bloody parasite!
illiterate, the oil is useless right now.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by mobaladf: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2016
There is nothing there
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2016
This is d original suya hunter...
Rubbish

Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by Decency94(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Sure say na just suya that alhaji dey sell there? I no understand this suya stuff.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by bright007(f): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Caseless:
illiterate, the oil is useless right now.
You and your entire family are the illiterate.

If the oil is useless, why not leave it for their owners.

Even if the oil is sold for one kobo, I guess you parasites would still die to have some share from its proceeds.
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by bukqar(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2016
bright007:

Bloody parasite!
haha your oil money,ABI what did dey use to build nd mine d oil wit and from which part of the country the man dat build the oil sector comes from.guy give ur self wisdom.this pple can do without oil money my guy,
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by searay(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2016
Bingo dey chop suya?
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by kingzol: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
what is new about him buying suya?waiting to see the post of that day he will urinate
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by sundoj08(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
1stolax:

Olodo

You no see Alhaji

Warris this one saying..

Oga Ade swerve joor angry
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by badesco(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
This what the peoples Governor Fayose of ekiti was doing then...now his adamawa counterpart is now doing same
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by kennycalls(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
ZiggyMr:
guy make we go buy suya
legoo
Re: Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos by uboma(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
aariwa:
He is trying to make a statement that mubi is now safe

Presently i am in Mubi and i must say that life has returned to the town. People go about their usual business here. I also visited the popular international cattle market.

Though there are a lot of destroyed properties as a result of the attack by the insurgents in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts / What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.