Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

How To Make Your Forms Work - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your Forms Work (1457 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Nigerian Sites And The Lack Of Contact Forms / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by yawatide(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
Wow! So dhtml = diltony? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Wow! So dhtml = diltony? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I never said that, i can sign with anything i like eh?

- *seun
Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by yawatide(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
yeah right - I think you just dug your own grave buddy tongue
Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by nitation(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
Even though we are n00b to this oyinbo man robot (computers) we still get small brain!

php.net has it validated: dhtml =diltony

- nitation2
Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
There must be a bug in the php.net system.

Meanwhile, how are we going to help OP create proper forms that validates?

Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
And how much did the Italian guy, i mean Mr Sam-Milla Bori-Bobo pay you for the job? maybe i should start thinkin of relocating sef?
Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by kolitos007: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2009
dhtml:

And how much did the Italian guy, i mean Mr Sam-Milla Bori-Bobo pay you for the job? maybe i should start thinkin of relocating sef?

Mr Sam-Milla Bori-Bobo, wow that is a really good one, please tell us let us know now, we want to know how much Mr Bori-Bobo paid
Re: How To Make Your Forms Work by ogbongzky(m): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2009
i have a free php software that can help you procees your forms and make them work with powerful anti spam features, i will give you a link to a website using the script so you can check it out, the latest update was released in may, 2009,

if you really need this, buzz me via 08050789657

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asp.net Hosting / How To Stop Receiving Facebook Group Notification / Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.