Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB (18302 Views)

Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. / Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by lolaxavier(m): 12:04am On Jan 18, 2016
Ahead of the planned massive demonstration by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, the Enugu State Government has warned the two groups to stop creating unnecessary tension in the State.

In a statement issued on Sunday by Dr. Udeuhele Ikechukwu Godwin, the Commissioner for Information, in the State, he said government had put measures to stop any group from threatening the existing peace in the State.

According to Udeuhele: “The attention of the Enugu State Government has been drawn to the publications in the national dailies to the effect that there was tension in South – East following an alleged threat by the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB to stage a protest in all the states of the zone on Monday, January 18, 2016, over the continued detention of the Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi kanu.

“The State Government hereby distances itself from the planned protest and therefore call on the people of the state to ignore the said threat and go about their normal business as all security measures have been put in place to forestall any breakdown of law and order in the state.

“Consequently, we appeal to parents and guidance to advise and watch over their children and wards to ensure that they are not being used for such unlawful acts. We equally appeal to leaders in our various communities, especially Traditional Rulers to ensure that their youths do not engage in any activity that could undermine the existing peace and tranquillity in the state.”

“Enugu State Government will continue to ensure that lives and property of the citizens are protected for them to continue to enjoy more dividends of democracy”, the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/17/stay-away-from-our-state-enugu-government-warns-massob-ipob/

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Small, small everybody dey distance themselves from IPOB & Massob. Wetin dey fear them?

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by ayobase(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Lobatan.....

When everyone starts keeping distance from you, then something is wrong with you.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by lolaxavier(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2016
Even your own SE leaders are against this nonsensical gathering of jobless nonentities. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
For those who love themselves, do not be used idi0tically by selfish people that are more powerful than you are. When you get hit by stray bullet, that's the end o. No part 2.
'Behave' is the word.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by chaloner(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2016
enugu is not for the governor but for the people. ipob owns Enugu and not the governor, period.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by lolaxavier(m): 12:21am On Jan 18, 2016
chaloner:
enugu is not for the governor but for the people. ipob owns Enugu and not the governor, period.

There is nothing like ipob...

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by coolzeal(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Those who are against revolution are those who are benefiting massively from the corrupt practices. They don't care about the masses but their selfish interest. They only represent 0.05% of the populace, in other words.. IRRELEVANT..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by paramakina202: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Let's see who runs the streets,Enugu state government or IPOB/MASSOB.

15 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by asadike(f): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2016
what is unlawful about protest? well, oji onu ga na ekwu ihe masiri ya, mana ihe chi kwuru g'eme.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Yeske2(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Anambra and Abia are the hotbeds, unfortunately i live here in Onitsha. No sorry for anybody who tries nonsense today.

12 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by vicstar(m): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2016
asadike:
what is unlawful about protest? well, oji onu ga na ekwu ihe masiri ya, mana ihe chi kwuru g'eme.

oya temme what God has said concerning d issue at hand undecided undecided God is never an author of confusion ....take note

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Yhinkss(m): 1:01am On Jan 18, 2016
IPOB youths shey u don hear. Na only mouth you go dey make on public forum. Please just go Enugu make any trouble, you go know say Jesus no get tribal mark..
Good riddance to rubbish

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Mr Governor you did not own Enugu, Enugu belongs to the masses you re inconsequential

17 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by IPOB123london: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Stay away from lootin

Mr governor get it

7 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Yhinkss(m): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2016
studio14:
Mr Governor you did not own Enugu, Enugu belongs to the masses you re inconsequential

sitghted one ip..d

21 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 18, 2016
When the Nigerian Army uses you & your people for shooting target practice, I would be here to console you with my favourite quote:

“Ancient wisdom teaches us that action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”

And then, I would patiently wait & see what the Amnesty International & the ICC will do about the massacre. grin

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2016
chaloner:

watch what you are writing....that is declaration of war,if you want to come like that.....

enugu belongs to the people of enugu and his elders,enugu is not biafra.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by IPOB123london: 2:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Akathriel(m): 1:26am
When the Nigerian Army uses you & your people for shooting target practice, I would be here to console you with my favourite quote:

“Ancient wisdom teaches us that action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”

And then, I would patiently wait & see what the Amnesty International & the ICC will do about the massacre. grin

hmm so much love

abi

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by KinkyAngela(f): 2:25am On Jan 18, 2016
The Governor of Enugu state, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is an Awusa/Fulani man

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by dtruth3(m): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Mumu Governor. Why don't you come to the streets of Enugu and tell the people.

I promise you, your life will never remain the same.

5 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by austinvsb1(m): 3:07am On Jan 18, 2016
The real problem of Nigeria are this set of i.diots we got lumped with! Till date, besides our leaders, they are the major people doing everything possible to deter Nigeria from progressing!

5 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Vicadonis(m): 3:16am On Jan 18, 2016
lolz. Everyone is against massob

6 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by kayfra: 3:42am On Jan 18, 2016
studio14:

He did not own Enugu, but he now owns Enugu. Lolz

grin

26 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by lolaxavier(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Suker punch!

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by AndyCole16(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2016
asadike:
Asadike I like your pix oh...but I'm a yoruba guy o. What sayeth thou
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by lolaxavier(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2016
dtruth3:
Mumu Governor. Why don't you come to the streets of Enugu and tell the people.

I promise you, your life will never remain the same.

Abeg keep quiet. Na on top social network people like you dey make noise. Confused set of people.

8 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2016
grin
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by opalu: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2016
Isalright
Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by babyfaceafrica: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
austinvsb1:
The real problem of Nigeria are this set of i.diots we got lumped with! Till date, besides our leaders, they are the major people doing everything possible to deter Nigeria from progressing!

I am Yoruba and Liberal!
who asked for your tribe?...imposters everywhere!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB by EasternPride: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Ugwuanyi stay away from looting.

We know all of you don't care about us, but for your own greedy political careers.

We will protest in Enugu and I will join there in, do your worst.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live: NLC Tarrif Protest At AEDC Abuja - Photos / Fulanis Are Not Terrorists And Bandits - Sultan Of Sokoto / Highlights Of President Muhammadu Buhari #UNGA76 Address, September 24, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.