Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking (49162 Views)

See Kaffy's Picture That Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by jige4topclass(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2016
D problem without boyfriend is bigger than the problem with boyfriend. Ladies know what am saying
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by passionate88: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2016
grin True that. It goes both ways. No girlfriend no problem, just 1 Nigerian girl as ones girlfriend, many problems both physical and spiritual

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by crazygod(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2016
But its just a T-shirt. Hian
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
shey diz one never marry ni?

Is marriage the epitome of a person's life ??
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2016
When her mates in monkeys are already great grand mothers, she's still talking about boyfriend. Mtcheewundecided
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by mizzhoneey(f): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2016
I commented on this post just to be on front page for the first time not because it deserves my attention.

I ve a boyfriend, and I have no problem.

wow! people are fast o. and I ended up on 2nd page.
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by eldino44(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2016
swtcharissa:
na lie b4?human beings hate to hear gospel truth
undecided undecided wuch 1 is gospel truth again
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by dikeigbo2(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Some boyfriends though,........... She is correct
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Orikinla(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2016
It should be NO GIRLFRIEND, NO PROBLEM. When a girl comes into your life, she comes with a hidden agenda to be a 1. Sponger. 2. Baby Mama or 3. Wifey.
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by kaziblake(f): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2016
It's d truth.
No bf no shattered heart.
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by harsysky(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:
It was on fp last week and the boys didnt like it.

If all women were like this men would turn gays.

If all men were like that too, women would turn lesbians; so it's a two-way reaction.
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by pbs4real(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Chai! See my wife to be ooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by captianfreeman(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2016
olayinka807:
Gollywood actress Jackie Appiah recently spaked serious arguement on her instagram page, after she shared this pic of herself rocking a T-shirt with inscription that reads, 'No boyfriend, No problem'.
She captioed the photo: Hmmm....Is this true, YES OR NO? OR Should it Be "NO GIRLFRIEND NO PROBLEM? LoL Controversial T-shirt by @miskayboutique Makeup by @h.o_beautybar

The argument was out of this world, as many didn't agreed with the inscription. They felt it's the other way round. While others said Jackie is only catching feelings, lol. One fan said....

"When u dont seem to get a bf, and ure indirectly crying for help"

"You have been single for too long, that you don't know what the actual problem is," another fan said.

All their arguments generated almost a 1000 comments.

What do you think of 'No boyfriend, No Problem?' I think I agree with it absolutely. Some boyfriends can be extremely problematic, gosh!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAcy4Z4tpzQ/?taken-by=jackieappiah

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
I was in ghana last week , I see that No boyfriend, No problem , is really trending. When inquire from most of the ladies on the street of kumasi , I was told it is a protest against ghanian men .
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by lequatee(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

I believe it will be mutual.
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by IamLEGEND1: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2016
pcguru1:

Is marriage the epitome of a person's life ??
bros,calm dan na.

I just dey ask if she never marry wey she still dey wear t-shirts about boyfriends. ain't nobody got time for marriage.

#SingleForLife
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by vicraven(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Hoes these days be trying to coverup thier problematic status... we all know its a "no girlfriend,no problem".
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by jerrymej(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Ladies work on their looks and not their minds, b'cos they know guys are stupid, but not BLIND!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by nairamaniac: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

not really. it WD become more of just sex without serious-relationships attached. most of those girls wd be servicing their engines codedly.
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Leave those people, dem think say dem fit deceive us. There must b someone doing for her on-code. If to say she be V-neck, I for believe
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by kenoz(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Otuosowo(f): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
That is a the gospel truth, preach it to them grin
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by youngest85(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
NO BOYFRIEND NO MONEY!!!
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by simplemyk: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Lesbians mindset
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:

Can i fill out your boifirend application form? Are you recruiting?
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by kilokeys(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
demarc001:
Busy body people, her T-shirt, her write up, her problem

U r a fooo*coughs*ool
It's on full display idiot..
U knew Whats coming
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Harrymarshal(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Maybe 1 of these guys dumped her or somth?
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by JaiKing: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
cry of frustration she don't mean it. Ghana guys too dull
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by ewizard1: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2016
But thats true!... Same as "No Girlfriend, No Problem " grin
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by mobaladf: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2016
nice1
Re: Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking by Rosejefrey(f): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
dis is not Jackie pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Star Oil And Gas Company Launched By E-money And Kcee / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.