Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) (3079 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / A Thread For Professional And Upcoming Drummers / A Thread For Keyboardists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by wizsultan: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
All instrunentalists drop your work, scored sheets and other gists here.
lets get along.
Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by drrionelli(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2010
Sounds good to me! I'm an instrumentalist.
Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by TeeVee(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Some some

Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by makazona(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
i was here
Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by Dramadiddy(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by feeltee: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshipper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by monabass: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hey guys I'm a bassist and in need of a church to play. Anyone with useful information should contact me. I live around ojota. Thanks 08169985876
Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by alwissy: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2016
Please can any one help me with the chords on key C in these songs, Alpha and Omega and Holy are you Lord by sinach
Re: Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) by Dedunola: 10:02am On May 21, 2017
Dedunola Music Academy is seeking to employ the services of

1. Guitar Instructors
2. Violin Teachers
3. Saxophone Instructor
4. Trumpet Teacher
5. Dance Instructors
6. Voice Trainer
7. Crèche Teacher
8. Sound Engineer(Experience in Music Production and Editing)
9. DJ Instructor(Experience with Numark Pro Series or Pioneer DJ mixer)
10. Art Teacher

You can apply in person with your CV and credentials at No 50, 2nd East Circular, Benin City, Edo State or Call 08037775017, 08033897311.
CV can also be submitted at dedunolaglobalresources@gmail.com

Application closes 31st May 2017.

All instructors will work in periods according to time table schedules and curriculum of the school. Instructors are to teach students in their various class and groups. Instructors are to abide by the rules and regulation of the school. All assigned duties by the school is to be performed by the instructors.

A minimum of 2 years experience teaching within a reputable school or musical organization. BA degree in Music from a reputable higher institution. Music Training Certificate is an added advantage. Good communication skills and voice diction.

(1) (Reply)

9ice And Toni Break Up? / Instrumental Remake Of Mayorkun's Eleko By Xy_beats / Zinoleesky – Mapariwo (prod. By Trips) MP3 DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.