Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) (48992 Views)

2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) / FG To Commence With Free Meals For 5.5million School Children From September / Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why this pretence n falsehood?
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by dav73(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
My president!! 2019! Carry go sir!!
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:

They inflate the contract figures!!..are you new in this country

20k per week and from what heard, their activities will be monitored so fraud will be very difficult
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by chronos: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

20k per week and from what heard, their activities will be monitored so fraud will be very difficult

I'm not talking bout the contractors..I'm talking bout the govt
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by medexico(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is that not eba?
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by hasyn04(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
El-Rufai is the best governor so far! We kaduna state citizens have witnessed change..project everywhere! APC ti take over
stephenduru:
Governor El-Rufai today launched one meal per day to 1.5million public schools in Kaduna state.The event was held at the Aliyu Makama Primary School,Kaduna.Speaking during the launching,he said...

'The School Feeding Programme will provide one meal per day to 1.5 million pupils in public primary schools in Kaduna State

I am moved by the responsibility to implement the school feeding programme for primary school pupils.

It is an unprecedented undertaking in this state, but one that we solemnly pledged to do when we were campaigning.

Today is a special day in the unfolding of the change agenda the APC was elected to implement.
The programme is a direct intervention in the health of our children, situating our schools as places to promote education and nutrition.

It is a challenge in terms of its scale, cost & the logistics required to deliver the meals everyday. But our children deserve this, & more.

It would save parents money, empower the women who have been selected as the vendors and expand the market for farm products'.

Kudos to him

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/governor-el-rufai-launches-one-meal-per.html
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:

We and not under pdp
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:

We are not under pdp
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by harbarzzy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Don't mind the bloody hypocrites! When Fayose cared for his people, they called it stomach infracture today they are copying him. I think the midget governor will go down in history as most bigoted and hypocritical of the bunch!

Lalasticlala must come to their aid immediately.

...Anything to convince almajiri to come to school. I just pray those children don't eat witchcraft or get diarrheoa!
can't u differentiate after election from b4 election? D diff is clear!!!
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by mapet: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
First Aregbesola started it, and received accolades all over the world. The success of that was adopted in APC's manifesto...... now El'Rufai has joined the train. So let's start counting......Amode next.....
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by elnino02(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op make una tell d fool make e pay teachers salary. No dy decieve em self ere!!!!!
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by dbymichael(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kyase:

See this one.
You no go protest again.?
No forget na shot at sight this time around.it's shoot at sight not shot
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by chronos: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

We are not under pdp
Don't be gullible..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by chronos: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

We are not under pdp
Don't be gullible..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by blackprowler: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cekpo34:

Modify ur comment and remove Cross River please. We have a digital governor who invest in people's brains not stomach. His name is Prof. Ben Ayade

My dear brother, if you don't first invest in someone's stomacj, in vain will you attempt to invest in his brain. I am an "extremist" (by Nigerian standards) in education and my proposal is govt makes primary and secondary school boarding and students who wish so to remain as boarders with full board. This will change the nation in one generation as the evil that parents and society impart in their children will be rooted out. Some of the money can be got from proscribing all these useless universities making our empty "graduates" become lousy incorrigible people. I tried to get attention of our big men/women but they have no idea

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by Ifyrock: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2016
I hope it lasts. APC and publicity stunt, change indeed
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nobeku: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
grin I know you love the bearded meat! I do and so do nobeku the pauper! grin
Your whole lineage are paupers.. It's clear..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nobeku: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
what is wrong with this hungry idiat?? Will you get off my mentions and shove your miserable little life where the sun doesn't shine before the gods of your forefathers strike you dead!! Bloody idiat! Is it not enough that el rufai is feeding your numerous almajiri children for you My friend go and die abeg!!!! Quote me again and cut your miserable life short! Ekpa jiji! Can you imagine this fvcking illitrate?
I see you despise being hungry cos it's what you know..But hunger is good.. But for folks like you, it's an oxymoron.. It hasn't helped you in anyway..You need to get your cranium checked cos you have not been able to think your way out of mental and physical penury.... You sons of masons can always be identified by the bile they regurgitate and spew..Local GAS BAG...Future ghost..Your case is worse.. You are dead already..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nobeku: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
grin I know you love the bearded meat! I do and so do nobeku the pauper! grin
IGNORANCE is in your bloodstream, pulsating allover your being..Torchecul!
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by IamThrive(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
How nutritious is this food?

#APCMeal
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by adorable87(f): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2016
life of Alamajiris,Alamajiri knows his followers..
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by frankyychiji(f): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2016
nobeku:
IGNORANCE is in your bloodstream, pulsating allover your being..Torchecul!
See your pauperized little life grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by nobeku: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
frankyychiji:
See your pauperized little life grin grin
PETER PAN!
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
You should be more concerned about the quality of food politicians feed your children in futherance of their stunts than quoting me.

Politicians ain't feeding them.
Nigeria is. Those are tax payers money. Free meal is not only in Nigeria as politicians ain't too
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by RealityShot: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Has anyone done the calculations for feeding 1.5milion people?
And paying 17000 people employed to deliver thus service?

Please do it for 6months and tell us your results.

Use any amount u like.. Even 50 naira per plate. Tho!
Re: El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) by ehinmowo: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria govt and her poison called free meal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections / Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash / Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.