Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) (69180 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" / "My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by philips2006: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
omo minister jeun soke
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by slimzypink(f): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
idupaul:

Try and fear God ooo...I just saw ur dp and I think you need to start fearing God

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by emfaldo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
slimzypink:
another ugly potato sad
Did u just call someone ugly potato...abi na my eye no read am well
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by monsterg(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Urine:
Dear Mod, please this must not get to FP, there are more important topics. If you move it to the FP, I will go for holiday in Sambisa Forest.
What of bros shekakakau?? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by WaffenSS(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Expect a baby in 6 months...

Then the baby drama twitter war would begin.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Urine:
Dear Mod, please this must not get to FP, there are more important topics. If you move it to the FP, I will go for holiday in Sambisa Forest.
OdabO....

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ogbeni ! Your father owes me.
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by sage2(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Let him call when his father need another website. I learnt that even pays more than a maga.
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Urine:
i hope you are halfway through your journey.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by mensdept: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is this "politics". Pls moderators remove this thread because we don't want this section to be the bimbo thread like the celebrities one where everyone , even for toilet dey "stun".
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dude said 5 years of friendship , smells like the friendzone to me ...
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wolfbrother:
Dude said 5 years of friendship , smells like the friendzone to me ...
Finally, a sensible comment
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Liberty101:
See the guy k leg sef grin

Na that website money e papa chop bend the leg like that grin
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Boyooosa(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
He no go know say the 'baby mama' in advance to be old pass am now, small tym now, he go de complain say she de smoke indian hemp, lives weird life, he wan carry him daughter/son go America for Rehab... ok, continue! We r witness to ur relationship and I go testify against you when they stop you in the airport in the nearest future. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by anonimi: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by iswallker(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
question is...would this girl be following this boy if he wasnt the son of fashola....

ans is a NO NO!!
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by SkinnyDude(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
low self esteem don catch me o!
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by nevi12(f): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Don't hate, I envy him. The chick hot!

Well dars for u
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Liberty101:
See the guy k leg sef grin

U can't buy class. He ain't got it. grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by maestroz: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
in the third pix, fashola pikin b like...

mehn, dis babe boobs so fake...
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by maestroz: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
anonimi:
Is she pregnant already ni?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3307468_am2_jpege8be7cb7fac0e0d8a3f534d379a32b71

na the manCHESTER the youg dude dey appraise...
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by anonimi: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
maestroz:
na the manCHESTER the youg dude dey appraise...

The old girl needs to get rid of the unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by tpiar: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
is my opinion needed here?

ok, are they friends or dating?

how old is Barrister Fashola, he looks around 22 or so [or younger], se all the matchmakers in Nigeria, dem no find a younger eligible lady for him?

no offence o, just my opinion, you guys can marry if you want, but i'd have thought she should date one of the Nigerian celebrity bachelors or one of the rich people's kids like Buhari's son, Oyo governor's son, etc.
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Khez: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ademola ugly boy

With his legs tho*

Lol

Meanwhile the girl is just an average looking nigga babe abegi! undecided
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Naff24(f): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Urine:
Mods no like u at all....dey sha want u to go to sambisa, anyway safe trip to ur dream land cz dis thread is on fp already cry

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by alaskido(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
You date a girl for 5 years and you are still thinking if to marry her? grin grin cheesy
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
adexdon:
cute babe.....BT money never show for DT guyz body
Real money don't show for body but for bank account!
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by chronos: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Urine:

Happy holiday grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by desperado64(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
interesting one.....nxt
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pack your bags
Urine:

1 Like

Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by lailo: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yasmin is one of the PDP's bigbugs daughter in d country.Let see how d marriage of the two enemy parties will be possible.
Re: Ademola Fashola Gushes Over His Girlfriend (pics) by adellam16(f): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
First pic no hips, last pic she gat hips. How manage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.