Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. (791 Views)

Tomahawk Missiles: Explaining The Weapons The US Used To Strike Syria / What Happens When Soldiers Pay For The Weapons They Carry? / Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. by Chelseafan99: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Its stunning to see ISIS has more sophisticated weapons like missiles and even Jet Fighters than the Nigerian army yet Nigeria is said to spend $7 billion on defence, nearly twice the defence budget of South Africa and on par with Iran.

http://ourtimeiscome.com/2016/01/18/these-are-the-weapons-that-make-up-isis-arsenal/

Re: These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ijele masquerade
Re: These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. by utenwuson: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
jst ds? ds one na. jst fire na
Re: These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. by cyprus000: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
[size=13pt]
You dont have to lie to butress your point. Please, can we get a prove of the allege jet fighters owned by ISIS.

It will be best you provide pictorial evidence,for the sake of credibility. Dont you think
[/size]
Re: These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. by sweetgala(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
You dont have to lie to butress your point. Please, can we get a prove of the allege jet fighters owned by ISIS.

It will be best you provide pictorial evidence,for the sake of credibility. Dont you think
[/size]

ISIS do not have fighter jets, they have thanks, missile launch pads, I'm not sure of the warhead stockpile must be heavily depleted because Syria did not stock too much mikuta gear outside it's capital, Iraq defence forces did not receive any such military gear from the Americans.
Re: These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. by cyprus000: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
sweetgala:

ISIS do not have fighter jets, they have thanks, missile launch pads, I'm not sure of the warhead stockpile must be heavily depleted because Syria did not stock too much mikuta gear outside it's capital, Iraq defence forces did not receive any such military gear from the Americans.
[size=13pt]
Ofcourse they can't have an aerial power when world attention is on them and there's active presence of severall world power's at play. Infact, no terrorist organization can boast of that priviledge.

I asked the above question to call out the fallacy in the Op's assertion.

About your postulation on ISIS stockpile. Do not under estimate their arsenal,cos the stockpile they got from mosul alone, is mind boggling.
I'm of the opine that they get resupply from turkey, considering overt evidence which uncle sam is trying to mirage and make the world ignore, in bide to avoid open confrontation with turkey and also to achieve it foreign policy.
[/size]
Re: These Are The Weapons That Make Up ISIS’ Arsenal. by sweetgala(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Ofcourse they can't have an aerial power when world attention is on them and there's active presence of severall world power's at play. Infact, no terrorist organization can boast of that priviledge.

I asked the above question to call out the fallacy in the Op's assertion.

About your postulation on ISIS stockpile. Do not under estimate their arsenal,cos the stockpile they got from mosul alone, is mind burgling.
I'm of the opine that they get resupply from turkey, considering overt evidence which uncle sam is trying to mirage and make the world ignore, in bide to avoid open confrontation with turkey and also to achieve it foreign policy.
[/size]

Turkey and SA are the devils in this whole ISIS issue, I do doubt their stockpile is still doing great, Russia has been attacking Turkmen resupply efforts and that was the reason for the plane shot down and the pilot killed by the Turkmen militia.

Remember the Japanese are on on this too now, the only place where ISIS still have relevance is in Iraq. But even there the Kurds US air force have them on the back foot

(1) (Reply)

Liberian President Appoints Son Central Bank Governor / Meet The African Slave Who Taught Jack Daniels Whiskey Making / British Sniper Kill 3 ISIS Terrorist With One Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.