Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (278589 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
masonkz:

LOL. Please who's this o? grin

All the best to you all. You guys will be resuming earlier than August this time around, for the successful ones.

The test is simple, very simple...but only if you're well prepared for it. Then it becomes a walk in the park, despite the short time given.

Make sure you do it yourself too. No point passing the online test and failing the verification part. That, would be more painful.

Goodluck.
bros na pwc u still dey. i don finally catch. all d best guys
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PAnaceA7(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
DonUjay:
.Yea, did mine today

wish u best of luck, will be doing mine 2moro unfailingly... hope d test wasn't too difficult
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
PAnaceA7:

wish u best of luck, will be doing mine 2moro unfailingly... hope d test wasn't too difficult
. Thanks! The test was Okay. Just keeping fingers crossed for the result
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by dioma: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
soulhighman:
@ adenuga360, dioma, and evavista. I have issues with nairaland email, dunno why.

Please send me a mail igboksuche47@yahoo.com
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Impactpato(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
any solution from anyone!!! I encountered a problem while trying to write my exams last nyt. network was very bad, as i was about the begin the exam, i experienced network issues and the page couldnt load further than that. i had to refresh the page and i was referred back to the assessment home. there i could no longer assess the verbal reasoning test.
See image attached.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by osemwengie1: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Impactpato:
any solution from anyone!!! I encountered a problem while trying to write my exams last nyt. network was very bad, as i was about the begin the exam, i experienced network issues and the page couldnt load further than that. i had to refresh the page and i was referred back to the assessment home. there i could no longer assess the verbal reasoning test.
See image attached.
send a mail to PwC

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Ibukun003(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Impactpato:
See image attached.
Send mail to PWC very fast.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Impactpato:
See image attached.
Don't worry take the numerical test when you are done the verbal reasoning will reset itself. Experienced something like that too. Don't panic....
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PAnaceA7(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Bigmarx:
Don't worry take the numerical test when you are done the verbal reasoning will reset itself. Experienced something like that too. Don't panic....

Also had the same problem... I pray it turns out how u said it... have mailed them though...At least I can relax a little from dis ur statement
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by utomudopercy: 4:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Boss trust me...some persons wouldn't drop dier email addresses if had the time to go thru d entire pages on the thread. Some folks av a v.busy schedule dat makes dem hardly browse on the internet.
JustKeen:
I'm disappointed @ those still dropping email addys and requesting for past questions when Dropbox links with enough practice/pass questions have been dropped. Kindly go thru previous pages and help yourselves pls.

@All, I know the most likely thing for many of us to do is wait till few days to deadline before writing. From experience, I'd advise you do your test @ least 4 days to the deadline. No penalty if you do it on the last day. But just so you have enough time to rectify any issue you may have.... missing links, poor network, Inaccessible link u name it.

Moreso, make no mistake here. We're competing against each other. There's no set mark. There's no highest mark. It's all about percentile. JUST DO YOUR BEST.... AND HOPE THAT YOUR BEST RACKS HIGHER THAN OTHER'S BEST.

Good luck yall. We all need a truckload of it.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by deeone001: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2016
please the page is telling me to increase my internal browser size. i.e to reduce the number of browser toolbars. im confused. pls help.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Darlx(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2016
One question. Will PwC allow the use of calculators during the validation test in their office?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Cutehector(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Some people will enter through the windows... cool and will succeed.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by RilAzure: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Darlx:
One question. Will PwC allow the use of calculators during the validation test in their office?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by JustKeen(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Darlx:
Yes they will.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by steadynana: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
masonkz:

LOL. Please who's this o? grin

All the best to you all. You guys will be resuming earlier than August this time around, for the successful ones.

The test is simple, very simple...but only if you're well prepared for it. Then it becomes a walk in the park, despite the short time given.

Make sure you do it yourself too. No point passing the online test and failing the verification part. That, would be more painful.

Goodluck.

please I want to take the practice tests on the site. Do I have to register with new user names and passwords or do I use the one sent in the mail because the site says to register

pls anyone can answer my question.thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by BlackHummer(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
steadynana:

please I want to take the practice tests on the site. Do I have to register with new user names and passwords or do I use the one sent in the mail because the site says to register

pls anyone can answer my question.thanks

Register with new details.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Hkana: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
I did the computer check with my chrome browser, everything checked out except the pop ups part. I've allowed the pop ups yet it still isn't checking out. Any ideas anyone?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by JustKeen(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hkana:
I did the computer check with my chrome browser, everything checked out except the pop ups part. I've allowed the pop ups yet it still isn't checking out. Any ideas anyone?
Try updating your Adobe flash
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Bigmex: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Shinelle:

Alright , that would be after you give me ur email . . .
@shinelle, i hav sent you a pm. please reply my mail by forwarding the questions to me. thanks dear
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Hkana: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2016
JustKeen:

Try updating your Adobe flash

Done that and it's the same feedback. I think I'll just leave it like that.

Thanks, all the same for the tip bro
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by iamtoyosi(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Hkana:
Had the same issue with my chrome, I just used Mozilla instead.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by spicyuzo(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Hkana:

Done that and it's the same feedback. I think I'll just leave it like that.

Thanks, all the same for the tip bro

Forge ahead bro, I had same issues, but didn't affect the process, just take the practice test first....If everything is fine, then I think same implies for the real test. That's one of the reasons we have the practice test Imo
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by fastandfurious: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2016
Past questions for the last Pwc test available on a group on facebook. Search for "Job Links Nigeria" it is a closed group. You would find a link to get these questions along with older questions. This groups also contains openings for GRADUATES. Thank me later. God bless.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmmmmm....the test
....it was quite a trickster......smiles....KEEP CALM, GET A TARGET COS U MAY NOT ANSWER ALL LIKE ME...LOL

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
wow... what a test. CEB/SHL want to kill somebody but it wont be me lipsrsealed cheesy now i understand why this thread is so quiet.. please guys did you get any form of acknowledgement on completion or did you just complete the test and log out?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by juicebox: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
I will advice you all do the tests yourselves, cos the verification test, which is the stage after your success in the online tests is completely different from the online tests, and also different from the materials y'all came across. Good luck guys. PwC is a great place to work.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by BlackHummer(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
kyrieEleisom:
wow... what a test. CEB/SHL want to kill somebody but it wont be me lipsrsealed cheesy now i understand why this thread is so quiet.. please guys did you get any form of acknowledgement on completion or did you just complete the test and log out?

None per se. Your test links being disabled on completion is the acknowledgement.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Neiy: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Just finished Verbal would do Numerical later undecided
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
BlackHummer:

None per se. Your test links being disabled on completion is the acknowledgement.
thanks alot
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
juicebox:
I will advice you all do the tests yourselves, cos the verification test, which is the stage after your success in the online tests is completely different from the online tests, and also different from the materials y'all came across. Good luck guys. PwC is a great place to work.
completely different how? Dem Wan set wetin Dem no fit answer by themselves? Make person no just vex me ooo.. angry

So why set a verification test when they"v put an online test? Don't they knw already that it's just a waste of time and resources?

Examination has never been and will never b a true test of knowledge.

If PwC wants to conduct an interview, they should do it in an honorable way.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bigmarx:
please did u receive a confirmation email after u took the online test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.