Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (277872 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ednut1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
H2Ossss:

Boss, 4 those that got neither a success nor regret mail.... Any insider info? And please y only 25? Compared to previous years its relatively low.
na to dey pray dey go o.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by nwakaegoabisola(f): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Congrats to Shinelle and others
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2016
any news on letter collection?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by zenith12: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2016
they would tell us when to
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by koks2000: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Shinelle:
Success Mail.... cheesy

I have a testimony.
I shed tears today after my #5k got 'hanged' with a motor company simply because a company I had scheduled to have an interview called after I just paid for my ticket that my 'final interview' had been shifted by 2weeks instead of on Wednesday that it should have been. (I've had this experience before)

By the way this would have been my 4th visit to Lagos from Abj (for this firm alone) since February 2015 that I applied, I'm sure it wouldn't be the Last.
I said "God pls change my story"... this 'mkpari di too much'

Now I'm shedding tears of Joy! I've been to PwC (A better Offer) twice,and now I'm "Hired "!
Thank You Jesus... I'm no longer a Serial Job seeker.

To everyone who made this journey memorable, I say thanks for making this thread what it is.
To those who didn't make this one, there is always a Better place ahead, wipe tears cos they make sight blurry. Look ahead, God is still in the Business of answering Prayers.

Congratulations

All d best
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks nwakaegoabisola and koks2000

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2016
It's been a while that I've been here.

A massive congratulations to those who got in.
You're about to embark on a journey of re-learning and unlearning.

To those who didn't, this is not the end of the road. The light at the end of your tunnel would be very bright.

See you guys soon.

Junglejuice
Superanonym
Msrubbie
Zenith12
G1gbolahan
Whoami123
Julioblast
Viee2
And lastly but by no means the least,
The testifier, Shinelle

9 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by blueberrt: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hi Dearies,
Congratulations to us once again, please who has an idea of when we would be called to pick up our employment letter and for us to commence our medicals. I really need the information to make adequate plans and would be glad if our esteemed senior colleagues would help me out with insider info. Thanks once again and see you all soon.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by blueberrt: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Hi Dearies,
Congratulations to us once again, please who has an idea of when we would be called to pick up our employment letter and for us to commence our medicals. I really need the information to make adequate plans and would be glad if our esteemed senior colleagues would help me out with insider info. Thanks once again and see you all soon.

TheRealAdonye:
It's been a while that I've been here.

A massive congratulations to those who got in.
You're about to embark on a journey of re-learning and unlearning.

To those who didn't, this is not the end of the road. The light at the end of your tunnel would be very bright.

See you guys soon.

Junglejuice
Superanonym
Msrubbie
Zenith12
G1gbolahan
Whoami123
Julioblast
Viee2
And lastly but by no means the least,
The testifier, Shinelle
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by layems02: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
cool .
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello guys!

I actually miss this thread; all the speculating, ramblings about boredom and constantly anticipating news from PWC. Thank God it is all done now and we can look forward to the next stages of our lives.

God bless everyone who made this thread interesting; those who got in, best of luck because i'm certain getting in is the easiest part of it... the real work starts now. For those who didn't, best of luck in other endeavors.

Hope to see all those masked identities in PWC. But as for Julioblast, the persona dies today never to be resurrected or revealed grin grin grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Presido95: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ive been silently following this thread. Congratz to guys who have made it. Pwc really needs you in their new office as there is so much unsued space lolz. U will really enjoy the place tho. Wish to join u guys soon as full staff. Im an intern with them awaiting my NYSC and I must say I have really learnt a lot within the 2 months Ive been there. Its one of the best places to work in Nigeria. And to those who didnt make it. U guys can also consider applying for internship too if u dont mind.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Esegracexxx(f): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Presido95:
Ive been silently following this thread. Congratz to guys who have made it. Pwc really needs you in their new office as there is so much unsued space lolz. U will really enjoy the place tho. Wish to join u guys soon as full staff. Im an intern with them awaiting my NYSC and I must say I have really learnt a lot within the 2 months Ive been there. Its one of the best places to work in Nigeria. And to those who didnt make it. U guys can also consider applying for internship too if u dont mind.

Hi please how can I apply for internship ?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Anurist91: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pls I will like to apply for internship, how do I go about it?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by agroronnie: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Already prepping myself for 2017 pwc GT program.
Hopefully the successful 2016 candidates could throw more light on their experiences through each stage of the recruitment. ..... correct me if am wrong but from what i gathered, there is the online application, shl online numerical test (18 questions in 25mins) and verbal test (30 questions in 19mins) comprising of a yes no or cannot say answer from the passages, then the verification tests same as above at the pwc hq lagos, then a personality test which has to be geared towards pwc's 3 simple yet unique values; leadership, teamwork and excellence. If successful, there will a group discussion and interview invite and all these may last a period of 7 months +.
Sounds fair, for an Accounting major like me who has been very keen to get into auditing, a Big 4/6 professional services firm is worth the wait.
Congrats to successful candidates.
See you soon
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by muna9: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
agroronnie:
Hopefully the successful 2016 candidates could throw more light on their experiences through each stage of the recruitment. ..... correct me if am wrong but from what i gathered, there is the online application, shl online numerical test (18 questions in 25mins) and verbal test (30 questions in 19mins) comprising of a yes no or cannot say answer from the passages, then the verification tests same as above at the pwc hq lagos, then a personality test which has to be geared towards pwc's 3 simple yet unique values; leadership, teamwork and excellence. If successful, there will a group discussion and interview invite and all these may last a period of 7 months +.
Sounds fair, for an Accounting major like me who has been very keen to get into auditing, a Big 4/6 professional services firm is worth the wait.
See you soon
I'd advice you go through the 2015 thread and read through it from page to page, I did so and it worked. This 2016 thread wasn't really useful to me as such.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by agroronnie: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=muna9 post=48832918] I'd advice you go through the 2015 thread and read through it from page to page, I did so and it worked. This 2016 thread wasn't really useful to me as such.[/jquote]

I totally agree with you, i have gone through 2016 thread and i didnt hold much weight currently researching on the 2015 thread and i find it quite insightful
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2016
agroronnie:
See you soon

I will try to put in my two cents when the time comes, just use mentions to get my attention.

You studied Accounting (like me) , so ild advice you apply into as many of the Big 4/6 as you can. If you eventually perform really good, you may have to choose! They're processes are more or less same, so the experience from one will be useful in the other.
Wish you the Best of luck ahead!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by H2Ossss(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Shinelle:

I will try to put in my two cents when the time comes, just use mentions to get my attention.

You studied Accounting (like me) , so ild advice you apply into as many of the Big 4/6 as you can. If you eventually perform really good, you may have to choose! They're processes are more or less same, so the experience from one will be useful in the other.

Hi shinelle, just sent you a PM, kindly reply please.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Ibukun003(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Presido95:
And to those who didnt make it. U guys can also consider applying for internship too if u dont mind.

How can I apply for internship?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by debada(f): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi guys. I was surprised to hear that you had received your letters since there we're no updates
What's the date of resumption?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by muna9: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
debada:
Hi guys. I was surprised to hear that you had received your let
ters since there we're no updates
What's the date of resumption?
October 4th
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by blesseenE: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Been a long while....

Just want to say congrats to those that made it. Welcome On-board! smiley

To those that didn't make it, you are in a better position to get in the next time you try

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
H2Ossss:

Hi shinelle, just sent you a PM, kindly reply please.

Pls ping me on whatsapp, can't find ur contact. Lol No vex
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Elthugnificent(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shinelle:

Please did you apply for kpmg when you were still a corp member. Thanks in anticipation. Or better still, can one apply as a corp member??
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Shinelle:

pls which time of the year does PWC normally recruit graduate trainees, and is it once in a life time test stuff like Kpmg. here is my email sophiadominic9@gmail.com
would love to chatt u up on Whatsapp
thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by agroronnie: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2016
You should look out for it from this october to January. And with pwc u can try more than once if u fail to get in.
I guess thats it once you fail kpmg.... well i guess there is no room for encouraging improvement in kpmg.....
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2016
agroronnie:
You should look out for it from this october to January. And with pwc u can try more than once if u fail to get in.
I guess thats it once you fail kpmg.... well i guess there is no room for encouraging improvement in kpmg.....
thanks dear
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Elthugnificent:
Please did you apply for kpmg when you were still a corp member. Thanks in anticipation. Or better still, can one apply as a corp member??
Yes you may, but if the resumption is before your pop, your application will have to wait till the next batch /year.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Anthonymbagha(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2016
Shinelle:
Success Mail.... cheesy

I have a testimony.
I shed tears today after my #5k got 'hanged' with a motor company simply because a company I had scheduled to have an interview called after I just paid for my ticket that my 'final interview' had been shifted by 2weeks instead of on Wednesday that it should have been. (I've had this experience before)

By the way this would have been my 4th visit to Lagos from Abj (for this firm alone) since February 2015 that I applied, I'm sure it wouldn't be the Last.
I said "God pls change my story"... this 'mkpari di too much'

Now I'm shedding tears of Joy! I've been to PwC (A better Offer) twice,and now I'm "Hired "!
Thank You Jesus... I'm no longer a Serial Job seeker.

To everyone who made this journey memorable, I say thanks for making this thread what it is.
To those who didn't make this one, there is always a Better place ahead, wipe tears cos they make sight blurry. Look ahead, God is still in the Business of answering Prayers.

Congratulations. I'm happy for you
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Anthonymbagha(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Shinelle:

Good morning, can you please tell me the phases of the recruitment process?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by agroronnie: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2016
Anthonymbagha:

Good morning, can you please tell me the phases of the recruitment process?
Application
Online test
Verification test
Assessment day (group discussion & interview )
Benchmarking i guess
Offer
Med tests

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.