Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d (1009 Views)

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012) / 2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by fyneguy: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
Seun over to you sir grin
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by fyneguy: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
some smart chaps may take the bribe and re-direct it to another Url - www.nairaspace.com grin
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by vigasimple(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
He has said repeatedly that he will only consider N25 billion to enable him open his own bank.

YAR A'HOPELESS can keep his ' N20 stolen millions' .  

The niger deltan one bazooka is worth more than that from the FG, so why will the intellectual powerhouse of Nigeria be offerred N20million.

This is the peoples national assembly where we can bash anyone without throwing punches and chairs, and the mace.

If you the poster are thinking of buying NAIRALAND, it is available for N30 Billion naira, and I will do the negotiation etc. you pay more if you are not FG or YAR A' DO NOTHING as it will not be used for rebranding by yourselves. you gerr it.
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by fyneguy: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
@ Vigasimple

May be we should wait till he's offered N25M before we can confirm his claims undecided
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2009
Almost all Nigerians will accept the money, bring down the site and can later develop another.
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by vigasimple(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
fyneguy:

@ Vigasimple

May be we should wait till he's offered N25M before we can confirm his claims undecided

Seun has already make it clear that he will only talk if N25 BILLION is on the table. You can read all his post on this matter.

Now if YAR A'FAILURE can offer him a BANK licence and capitalization of
N25 BILLION I think I will advise him to take it but N25 million I won't be a party to that, as a Lawyer if he retains me to advise him I will tell him to give YAR A'LIAR the fingers.
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by PapaBrowne(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2009
Why would you value Nairaland at just 20 million! That's disrespctful/
Even very unreliable sources values nairaland at much more.

Even cubestats values Nairaland at much more!

Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2009
@ PAPABROWNE that sight is really neat. Thanks for sharing it with the house
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by whiteroses(f): 1:54am On Jun 23, 2009
ov course he will take the money he'd be a fool not to take it, shoot i'd take it even if it is 1million naira ;lol
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 23, 2009
whiteroses:

ov course he will take the money he'd be a fool not to take it, shoot i'd take it even if it is 1million naira ;lol

Na waoh. . . . . nigerians and money. undecided
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by bashali: 2:25am On Jun 23, 2009
If Seun can prove his adsense stats. I want to see the adsense revenue then we can talk. but i need proof.

nairatwo@gmail.com
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by whiteroses(f): 3:07am On Jun 23, 2009
nuzo:

Na waoh. . . . . nigerians and money. undecided
uh whats wrong with you you better wake up this is 2009 abi what mumu expression is that, talking as if he is an innocent goody two shoes
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by deepword: 5:58am On Jun 23, 2009
someone told me seun makes like $300 a day from nairaland with google adsense.
thats like 9000 quid a month, now thats not bad for doing nothing.

Yaradua will need to raise up the price.
and even if this happens , nairalanders will do a mass walkout and move to another forum
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by blacksta(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2009
deepword:

someone told me seun makes like $300 a day from nairaland with google adsense.
thats like 9000 quid a month, now thats not bad for doing nothing.

Yaradua will need to raise up the price.
and even if this happens , nairalanders will do a mass walkout and move to another forum

Another nonsense comment - doing nothing my arse - do u know the dynamics of managing a site
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by Epiphany(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2009
Seun should take the money, shut down nairaland and open another site called nairaland1
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by Ilelobola: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
Epiphany:

Seun should take the money, shut down nairaland and open another site called nairaland1

Absolutely. Would be stupid not to take it.
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by biola44: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
yes! wink
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2009
10 Million the guy no go think twice

no be to open another website?
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by nuraabi: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
hello fyneguy

if that happens we will call for day of bliss and be spiritual and change it back to nairaland
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by fyneguy: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
lol
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by UNLEASHED(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2009
And what's Yaradua's business with nairaland? Has Seun been using it against him?
Re: What If Yaradua Pays Seun N20 Million To Shut Down Nairaland? ;d by Ogarexmas: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
Who remembers this post lol

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom, Be Nice. What Goes Round Comes Round / Efcc Now A Debt Collection/recovery Agency / With Open Arms, Lagos Welcomes The World .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.