Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

“i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media (1358 Views)

Bring Back Our Girls Protest To Aso Villa / 2016 And Those That Will Bring The Change / I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by monkautos(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari left everyone at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport stunned as he left the country for the United Arab Emirates when he said “Do not worry, I will Bring Back Our Girls”.

The President made the shocking statement while addressing the media before boarding the Presidential Jet bound for the U.A.E where he is due to visit both Abu Dhabi and Dubai. While fielding questions, a journalist made mention of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign, to which the president answered “Yes, it is a priority. I will bring back our girls from Dubai”.

While majority of the Press were in stunned silence, the following conversation ensued between Mr. President and some journalists present at the pre-flight briefing.

PRESSMAN 1: “Excuse Me, Mr. President, did you just say you would bring back our girls from the U.A.E?”

PMB: “Yes I did. It is a priority”

PRESSMAN 2: “To Bring Back Our Girls”

PMB: “Yes”

PRESSMAN 1: “From the U.A.E”

PMB: “Yes”

PRESSMAN 3: “Mr. President are you saying our girls are in Dubai?”

PMB: “There are many of them there, many others in Abu Dhabi. There are others in Italy and Germany, I have been in touch with our Embassies and High Commissions in this country, and I can confirm these”

PRESSMAN 4: “Amazing”

PRESSMAN 1: “Unbelievable”

PRESSMAN 3: “I really am confused”

PRESSMAN 2: “But Mr President, Mr President, How did Boko Haram manage to move the girls from Chibok to Sambisa rto Dubai?”

PMB: *at this point The President looked puzzled* “Chibok? Sambisa? What are you talking about?”

PRESSMAN 4: “Sir the Ch……”

PMB: *then he smiles and shakes his head* “Oh! Ah! Ah! I think there has been a slight confusion”

PRESSMAN 1: “But Mr President You Said the Bring Back Our G…….”

PMB: “Oh Yes. I don’t mean those Girls. The Military are doing everything within their power to bring them back alive. I am talking about our Girls who have been trafficked abroad into prostitution and forced labour”

PRESSMAN 2: “WOW”

PMB: “I have been working closely with NAPTIP for this trip. Especially after I read about the girl who was left stranded in Dubai by a……….what do you call them? Her “maga”. Meanwhile her friends in Nigeria had been putting up ‘missing person’ posters. We need to put a stop to that”

PRESSMAN 3: “But Mr President, I thought Bringing Back the Chibok Girls were the essence of the meeting with the #BBOG Campaigners and that the Chibok girls have always been priority”

PMB: “They are still a priority, but they are not the only ones my Government is out to rescue, especially with the way and manner the #BBOG have tried to stain my name in a bid to get the public angry with me. Insha Allah we shall Bring back ALL our Girls”

http://www./posts/95650/
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
as in? i don't even get this joke undecided

1 Like

Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
cry cry embarassed
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by Firefire(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wonderful!
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by Cholls(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
my brother Op I swear you don dey madt.
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Super story. Na so so story we go dey hear for this government, Buhari is just a STORY TELLER.
He has not saved us in Nigeria, its "our girls" that went outside because of their own greed he wants to go and save.
mtcheew, this man never start.
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by kokoA(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
I forgot to laugh.
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by GodpunishBuhari: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
LoL
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by omarithmetics: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Itz a jonzin' world
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by frankyychiji(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op thanks for the humor jare. We need am.
Re: “i Will Bring Back Our Girls From Dubai ” – Buhari Tells Media by asadike(f): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op, wake up from your dream. na dis kind sleep dey lead to coma abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News… New Appointments In Taraba State / Relatives Of Adeniji-adele Attack Son-in-law,ayodele Adewale (photos) / Buhari Is Critically ill -PDP (Nigerians React On Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.